Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new arrival - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:46 am

">ngh< T-thanks." <=/ Morrigan says as she lies on the mattress, after she watches Croc wrap the bandage around her leg.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 am

Croc stands up and looks down at Morrigan. "You should be able to walk despite the injury" says Croc. "Try to stand up on it" says Croc holding out his big hand to Morrigan if she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:55 am

"Morrigan soon tried to stand up, bu the injury made her fall a bit, "Ow-!" she says as she almost falls, luckilly,s she had both Croc's hand & Felicia with her head under Morrigan's arm to help her stand up as well, feeling sorry for her owner. <=(
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 am

Suddenly, as Morrigan stood up on her feet, Croc caught a scent in the breeze. The smell is of a theropod dinosaur, but the scent isn't familiar to him. "Get behind me, female...we might have trouble" says Croc scanning the dark forests around the trio. As the moonlight shines through the forest, a large theropod dinosaur appears and gives out a roar; possibly the rarest theropod dinosaur that very few have ever seen...Dandakosaurus!
A new arrival - Page 5 563191_457523730985248_766652145_n
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 am

O.O Both Morrigan & Felicia stood behins Croc as they too began to look around the area. They soon see the theropod emerging from the forests! O_O
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 am

Croc stands firm, but then a voice comes from behind the theropod dinosaur. "Wait up darn you" says a man walking behind the dinosaur. He carries a flamethrower with an under-mounted chainsaw and Croc soon recognizes who it is...Angus McLaughlin.
A new arrival - Page 5 Pyro8-web
"Angus" says Croc walking up to him. "You best believe it, you old croc you" says Angus. "I am sure you remember Copperhead here, thought I would give you a bit of a scare" he says patting Copperhead on the leg. "Now I do, almost thought I would have to fight him for a moment there" says Croc. "Why" asks Angus before seeing Morrigan. Angus walks up to her and asks "Who is your friend, Croc old boy" with a look of interest in Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:43 am

O.O Morrigan saw the look on the look of the new face, Angus. But soon, she decides to do something, as a member of the"Hellfire Club," Morrigan ir just like both Cecilia Van Richardson & Amora, as shey would use their irrasistable charms to lure men to do their bidding as they would fall under their "spell." Morrigan looks on, standing in beside Croc, "Why, hello there, hansome fellow." B3 she says in a flirty voice!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:48 am

"Her name is Morrigan" says Croc knowing what Angus may have planned and he notices that he could be a bit drunk on whiskey. "Handsome" says Angus with a fake gesture of shock. "I am dead sexy, look at my sexy body...oh yeah" he says flexing a bit of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:55 am

O.O Morrigan looks on as she saw her charms wasn't working, "Hm, if only Cecilia was here, she could put you under her charming 'spell'." B3 she says, confusing both Croc & Angus on who Cecilia was.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:36 am

"Oh...you have a friend around here, sounds like a party" says Angus. He takes out a whiskey bottle and drinks from it before putting it back in his pocket. "Now than, I have a question for ye...do ye fancy a go at me" he asks her. "To be honest, I would fancy a go at you, oh yeah" he says with a perverted smile and looking at Morrigan's "assets".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:52 am

"Well, Cecilia isn't exactlly here at the moment." B3 Morrigan says as she hears Angus trying to act perverted to her. O.O But, like always, she was use to it, "Really, now?" B3 she says to Angus again.
Felicia looks on at this with a tilted head in confusion. o.O?
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Croc merely snickers in the background, knowing that Morrigan is gonna lose her patience with Angus. "Oh yeah little lass, cause once you have fat you never go back" says Angus with a laugh. He then puts his arm behind her and pulls her up against him before he says "Alright wee lass, lets get freaky"!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 pm

O3O "Hey-! Who are you calling fat?!" >83 Morrigan says as Angus pulled her close to him. But as he does this, she accidentlly hits her foot, "OW-! H-hey watch it,!" she says, holding her foot. >~<
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Angus is too drunk to notice that her foot is hurting from the injury. "Alright, come on and give me a little kiss" he says to her. He leans up to her for a kiss, though his breath smells of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:15 pm

O.O Morrigan got a goot sniff of Angus's breath, he was 100% proof drunk, "Eew! I don't want to kiss you!" >B/ she says & pushes Angus back, "Try that again & I'll kick you where the sun don't shine." >B/ she says to him again.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Angus is again too drunk to think and really doesn't heed Morrigan's warning. "Well, if you don't want a kiss...then perhaps I can get a feel of something a little lower" he says before reaching towards her chest area. Croc meanwhile knows what is probably about to happen before long.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 pm

O.O Hearing this, Morrigan then defended her "goodies" from Angus, "Nuh uh! Back away from them, buddy!" >B( she says & soon gave him a kick to Angus's groin area, knowing he's gone to far with that statement. But she hurt her foot while kicking him, wich she kicked him with her injured foot, "OW-!" she says, holding her foot! >~<
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Angus bends over with pain and holds his crotch area. He gets down on both knees and says "Ohhhwwwwww, right in the mommy daddy button"! With both Morrigan and Angus in pain, Croc gives a toothy grin yet doesn't laugh. He walks up to them and says "Now that you two have met each other, lets go Angus...we can catch up on old times". "Hang on Crocy, I have to find my nuts first" says Angus still in pain.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:35 am

Morrigan leaned against a nearby tree after she had kicked Angus in the groin area, panting a bit & rubbing her injured foot, "Geez, I knew I could lure men with charms & looks, but....but not THAT close." >=/ she says as she sits back down on the mattress with her dilophosaur, Felicia, standing in front of her in protective mode of her master.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:59 am

Angues eventually gets up and says to Morrigan "We could have had a good time wee lass". "I still feel the pain in me groin...has she done it to your, crocy" asks Angus. "I haven't had the pleasure" says Croc jokingly. "Come on Angus" says Croc before he yells out "Nomad"! Then, Nomad the Appalachiosaurus runs out and Croc pets his head and says to him "Watch over her". Croc then says to Morrigan "We will back, Angus and I have things to discuss".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Morrigan nods as she lays down on the mattress once more as Felicia lays in front of her. Morrigan then yawns a little.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Croc, Angus, and Copperhead leave Morrigan behind with Felicia and Nomad. Nomad, however, walks over to a nearby tree and lays down to sleep rather than watch over Morrigan. Copperhead walks out to the cliff with Croc and Angus following behind him. He then lays down and Angus sits down beside him while Killer Croc sits down to the right of Angus.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Morrigan lies beside her dilophosaur as she pets Felicia. But somehow....she wasn't feeling sleepy now.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:12 am

"So, how have things been laddie" asks Angus. "The usual, dealing with the human scum and enjoying the occasional treat of bone marrow...rarely am I given a challenge these days" says Croc. "Hopefully I am not one of the human scum" says Angus with another drink from his whiskey bottle. "Not scum, just...human is all" says Croc with a smile only a crocodile could love instead of a mother. "Well, I will have a drink to that then" says Angus handing Croc a newly opened bottle of Scottish whiskey. Croc takes it from him and says "Here's to being outcasts; we need no one else but ourselves" before they each drink from their bottles.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Morrigan tossed & turned in her mattress, trying to get some sleep. But as before, she wasn't feeling so sleepy. Then then faintlly hears the conversation between Croc & Angus. She thinks of walking over & having a listen. She turns her head to see if Croc's guard dinosaur was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new arrival
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next