Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 am

"Uh huh I sure have." >;3 Ben said with a wink before he went to explain. "Ya see there were doin' this sponcer mission for NASA. & I was volunteered to be the first WWE wrestler to go into space. Not that was something I couldn't refuse. But luckily my veteran record was able to cover my eligibility to do it. & BOY was it a blast." >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 am

"Oh, that's cool." =3 Yoruichi says as she listened to Ben's story of how he went to space.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:20 am

"Hmhm yeah. It was terrific. Coolest experience ever." X3 Ben then said to Yoruichi as he walked along with her. "So I couldn't help but to notice that big ol' Triceratops ya had back with Tin Head. You into JFC?" =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:33 am

"A little, that was Quincy, my big boy. I also have a Daspletosaurus as well ,named PredAlien, too.";3 Yoruichi says to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:54 am

O.O "Oh is that right? Well that's pretty cool." X3 Ben said back to Yoruichi. I only have one dinosaur. Only two years of experience in my book. He's one of them club-tailed dino's. I can never remember the guys science-name.....thing. But I call 'em Rocky." X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 am

"Rocky? That's a neat name for a....what kind of ankylosaur is he?" Yoruichi asks Ben. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:34 am

O3O "Ohhhh gosh I can never pronounce the darn thing. Um.....Sa......Sai....Sai-something." X3 Ben said back, as he was unable to say the dinosaur's actual scientific name.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 am

O.O "Oh, well what continent is it from? Maybe I can recognize the name by cvontinent. I use to be a dino nerd." Yoruichi says to Ben with a wink. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 am

"Oh is that right? Well okay dino-gal. Ummm....I think Rocky's from Asia. From that desert uh...Mongolia! Yeah that's it." ;3 Ben soon stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:16 am

"Mongolia, hm? Well let's see......ahhhh, Saichania, is that the name?" Yoruichi asks Ben. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:31 am

"Hmmmm. Yeah, Yeah! That's it! Sai......Sai...Chan...." O3o Ben soon said back, as he tried to once again pronounce his own dnosaurs name.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 am

Yoruichi giggled at Ben's attempt to pronounce the ankylosaur name, "Sai-chan-ia. It's easy. You try." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:59 am

"Okay." Ben replied, as he listened to Yoruichi closely before trying to say the name himself. "Sai-cha-ni-a." O3o he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:13 am

"That's it! There you go!" ;3 Yoruichi says as she patted Ben's back with a smile. Soon, she saw the door that lead in Ben's, as well as Jason, Susan, & Johnny's home.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am

"Awesome." X3 Ben replied with a chuckle. But soon enough, he saw the door that would lead them to their home & the main lobby. O3O "Oh shoot-! Were here already." X3 he then said before going to the door. "Well......Welcome to our home, sweetheart." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Yoruichi looked on with a smile as they approch the door that lead inside the main lobby of their home. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 pm

"Well come on in, tuts. I'll show ya around." <X3 Ben said to Yoruichi while he kept the door opened for her. Once she entered, he began to walk with her down the hall that would lead them to the main living room of their home.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Yoruichi followed Ben to the main living room of the home. No one was in the living room, O.O "Where is everyone?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm

"Oho, there here. Give 'em a minute." X3 Ben said with a chuckle. Soon enough, just as Ben predicted & said, they soon heard Johnny himself playing video games in his room! "OH COME ON!!! CHEAP SHOT!!!!" >83 he yelled from his room!
"& there he is." X3 Ben then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm

O_O "Who was THAT!?" Yoruichi says a bit suprised when she heard Johnny yelling from the other room as he played video games.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

"Ohh, you'll see." X3 Ben said back. Then, he began to call out. "MATCH STICK!! Get out here!!" he cried!
"WAIT A MINUTE! LEMME KICK THIS PLAYER'S BUTT!" >83 Johnny then called back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:08 pm

O_O Yoruichi looked on as Ben & Johnny yelled at one another. She soon decides to walk to where Johnny's room is, following his yelling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 pm

">Sigh< geez. Give 'em a moment." X3 Ben said to Yoruichi as she began to walk to Johnny's room. But soon enough, at that moment, just when she was about to come close to his door, Johnny himself appeared. He came right before Yoruichi & soon saw her. O3O One good look at her soon made Johnny a little surprised....But he couldn't resist her good looks. "Well hello there." B3 he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:03 am

O.O "Oh-! Hello there." =) Yoruichi says to Johnny with a wave to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 am

Ben soon approaches after Johnny meets with Yoruichi, leaning against the wall where she is. "So ya met Johnny I see, huh?" X3 he said to her.
"Sooo. Whats your name?" B3 Johnny soon asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next