Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Uninvited Guest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:57 am

Magnus, hearing Matsumoto asking him this question, soon sighed a little. "Well there appears to be a...."Guest", on their way to the palace. A woman. She has said I am expecting her. But I am expecting no other guest to come this evening. I assumed you & your crew were the only ones."
"You don't say...." Hitsugaya had soon said, thinking about this little issue himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:48 pm

"It couldn't be Orihime, she's taking a vacation, & it couldn't be Yoruichi, she's in NYC. This is strange indeed." =/ Matsumoto sauys in a serious tone as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:43 pm

"Indeed....VERY strange." Magnus soon said back to Matsumoto.
"Who could it possibly be I wonder?" Hitsugaya soon began to asked. "Could it be an intruder?"
"For their sakes, they had best NOT be. I will not allow anything unfortunate to happen here in MY island if any intruder is here. Which is why I am getting to the bottom of this. I WILL find out who is here & I will have my answers." >=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Matsumoto looked on as Magnus asy this. Then she asks, "Is there anything we can do to help?" =/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:34 am

Magnus sighed to himself, as well as thought a little bit too. But he shook his head no nonetheless. "No, no my dear. Do not trouble yourself. Im sure the mater will be dealt with eventually." =/ he said to her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the Torosaur carriage was making it's trek through the remaining jungles of the island before they could reach the actual palace & "Waterfall City." Cecilia sat on her seat & looked on, slightly pleased that the carriage was getting a move on finally. But soon, something came in the distance. She began to see beings move on the road & coming towards them! Little did she know it, but this was infact the security staff sent by Magnus! O.O "What is that up ahead?" she asked the men.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:11 pm

"& if it doesn't?" =/ Matsumoto asks as she had a hand gripped on her zanpacto as she might go out & deal with the situation herself if the guards didn't.
-----------------------
O.O "Hm, looks like the master's guards. Wonder what they could want?" O.o the rider asks confused.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Nodding, Hitsugaya soon gripped his own zanpacto as well & with a serious expression upon his face. >=/
But Magnus, alas, shook his head, telling them to sheath their swords. "It will. I will see to it that it is.....Even if I must deal with the matter myself." >=/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The riders were indeed the security staff! There were a total of four. Two of them dismounted & the others mounted upon Iquanodons covered in armor, much like the Brachiosaur carriage. "You there! Halt!!" one of them called, as the Torosaur carriage came to an immediate stop!
Drat. My cover might be blown. >=/ Cecilia soon began to think to herself, trying to act as natural as possible.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:23 pm

">sigh< Alright. If you say so. But we'll be with you, all the way, Eric." <; ) Matsumoto says as she lets go of her sword handle & placed a hand on Magnus's shoulder with a wink as she says this.
----------------------
"Woah!" the rider says as the Torosaur carriage comes to a halt, "What seems to be the problem, men?" they ask the guards.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Hitsugaya soon nodded in agreement to his big sister, knowing that he to would help out if there was any trouble going about.
">Sigh< I know. Thank you." <=) Magnus soon replied back to Matsumoto. From there, he turned to see Hitsugaya himself. "& who do we have here? I haven't seen your face yet."
------------------------------------------------------------
The security guards, mounted on their Iguanodon's, approached the Torosaur carriage with Cecilia on board. "We have come to secure this carriage. & her as well." one of them said, pointing at Cecilia!
O.O "Oh-! Me?" she said back, acting innocent to try & slip out of possible trouble. "Why whatever is wrong gentlemen?"
"The master of the palace has been told he was to be expecting a new arrival, but he has stated he was not expecting anymore tonight." the guard said.
"Oh, why there must be some sort of mistake-"
"You will have to take your matter with the palace master personally."
From that point, Cecilia found that she could be in a dire situation. She was without her powerful dinosaurs & therefore could not make this "easier" for herself. She found no other way except to go along with her act. "Hmph. Very well." >B/ she then said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:46 pm

"Oh-? Eric, this is my younger brother, Hitsugaya Rangiku." ;3 she says to Magnus.
--------------------------------------
The 2 riders open up the carriage doors so they can let Cecilia out, but to make sure the guards wanted them to come as well, they followed.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

O.O Hearing this, Magnus was indeed very surprised to hear such a thing! He had no idea she had a brother, as she never mentioned anything about having a sibling. "Oh-! A brother? Well how do you do, young man?" =) he said to Hitsugaya, extending his hand for a handshake. But of course, Hitsugaya did not respond with a handshake. Typical with a boy of his own nature. "Nice place you got." he merely said back, looking around a little.
O.O "Oh-! Hmhm, well thank you." X) Magnus replied back.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Cecilia soon began to walk out of the carriage with a rather moody look on her face. But, to keep her cover from being blown, she remained calm & soon entered the same carriage as one of the guards. "If I might ask, I had brought my dinosaur with me but it was placed in another carriage. How long do you think it will take for him to get to where were going?" she asked.
"The other carriages holding visitor-dinosaurs should arrive the moment we get there as well." the guard merely said back.
"Ahhhh, excellent. Good. Thank you." she merely said back, before taking her seat.....& grinning evilly in secret. For so far, her plan was working out just perfectly & she hoped it would continue to do so upon her arrival. >B3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:09 am

Matsumoto giggled as she watched Magnus & her brother introducing themselves. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:44 am

Chuckling, Magnus soon turned to Matsumoto, wondering if she could explain such a behavior from her brother. "I assume he's always this moody." X) he asked.
O.O "What? Im not moody." >.> Hitsugaya said back in response.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

"Oh yes you are." X3 Matsumoto says, rubbing Hitsugaya's head, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hmmmph, sis your not helping." B/ Hitsugaya soon mumbled & grumbled back to his big sister while crossing his arms.
While Magnus merely chuckled to himself at the sight of the two siblings. X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:41 pm

"Hehehehe, what? It's true." X3 Matsumoto replied with a giggle, followed by a little noogie to Hitsugaya's head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:26 pm

O_O Hitsugaya's eyes soon widened as his big sister began to give him a noogie to his head. He mumbled & grumbled as she rubbed his head & messed his silverfish hair up. "H-Hey, quit it-!" >3< he tried to say. While Magnus merely chuckled on at such a sight at the two siblings. X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:47 pm

"Hehehe, noogie noogie noogie." X3 Matsumoto says as she rubs her brother's hair in a noogie.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:32 pm

"Matsy-! H-Hey, knock it off, will ya-?" >3< Hitsugaya soon tried to say back to his big sister while being given a noogie.
Magnus meanwhile juts couldn't get enough of the two siblings. He chuckled on & on at such a humorous sight. X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

"Not until you say the magic word." X3 Matsumoto says as she gives her brother a noogie even more.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:16 pm

O3O Soon enough, Hitsugaya developed a rather unamused look on his face. A typical look whenever he was pleased with something. But he kept this look on his face & grumbled while his sister noogied him. B/
Magnus meanwhile just merely chuckled on. X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:32 pm

"C'mooooon, say it....saaaay it." X3 Matsumoto says as she still gives her brother a noogie.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Hmmmmmmph." B/ Hitsugaya merely responded back to his big sister. He kept his arms crossed & a sour look on his face, as he was clearly unamused of being embarrassed like this. "Uncle." X/ he then faintly said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:55 pm

"Louder, I can't hear ya." X3 Matsumoto says as she gave him a noogie more! X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm

"Hmmmmph! Uncle! There, now butt off!!" X/ Hitsugaya soon said back more loudly back to Matsumoto & thus tried to get her off & make her stop giving him a noogie! He eventually looked on as his hair was now more messed up & thus gave an unamused look. B/
O.O "Oh dear." <X) Magnus said, shaking his head upon seeing this himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next