Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Uninvited Guest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am

"That I am not sure of as of yet....I don't know what she is really here for." Magnus replied t Matsumoto. From there, he began to think of what to do. He now would admit with Matsumoto & Hitsugaya that Cecilia's presence was rather...Suspicious. He began to suspect something a little larger at play here then just her innocence or pretty looks. "Hmm....I believe the only thing we can do is just watch her carefully. Perhaps at Dinner. I'll be keeping a close eye on her." >;/ he then said.
"Yeah, that sounds good." >=/ Hitsugaya replied in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"Yeah, I agree with Hitsy." >=/ Matsumoto says, agreeing to both Magnus & her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

"Well then, it's settled. We're agreed. We will remain as we were like this never happened.....We will let her expose herself. Should there be anything she is hiding." >;/ Magnus replied. & with that, he turned back to where Cecilia herself was & disbanding the conversation. Hitsugaya watched beside Matusmoto to watch, as he still did not approve of Cecilia, like her sister. >=/
However, the crew, of course, were totally the opposite with Magnus & the others. The very instant they laid eyes upon Cecilia, they were already in such a trance & in her little "spell."
"W-Whoa, check her out." 83 one of the boys said.
"I-Is she new here?" 83 another said.
"O-Oh boy she's got quite the looks." 83 another replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:02 am

O.O Matsumoto heard this from the boys from the crew, checking out Cecilia & falling under her "spell." Now Matsumoto didn't like Cecilia even MORE. She stands there with her arms crossed. As Hitsugaya would see, she was now becoming a little....jealous....of Cecilia at the moment! >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:28 am

O.O It didn't take Hitsugaya long at all for him to look over to her sister & see the very expression of jealousy upon her face. "Ohhh don't tell me-" he went to say.
Cecilia meanwhile looked over to see the boys beginning to fall under her little "spell" she smiled & giggled slightly. But deep down, she just felt such self-enjoyment to see the men falling for her. Even when she wasn't even trying.
"Mmmmm, my my. What a handsome bunch of men we have here." B3 she soon said as she approach the group of men, who stayed where they were & in a trance-like state. "Where are you boys from?"
"W-Were part of a crew that came here not too long ago." 83 one boy said.
"Y-Yeah, we got our own ship & everything." 83 another said.
"Ohhh, hmh. My, my. So we have a fearless bunch of handsome sea dogs, Hmm?" B3 Cecilia soon said to them
O3O "Y-Yeah, yea! That's right! W-We go on all sorts of adventures! The bravest sea dogs out there!" 83 the boys soon said in agreement to one another. But there was one in particular, the poor thing, who was so confused at all this. & it was none other then the little boy who befriended Matsumoto, himself. O3o
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:02 am

"Hmph! Attention hog!" Matsumoto says quietlly to herself in a jealousy voice as she looks on at such a display from Cecilia. She then sees the little boy from earlier & quietlly got his attention, motioning her hand to him, wanting him to come to her just incase.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:40 am

O3o? The little boy looked on, ever so confused at the situation. He turned to see the boys wanting to get Cecilia's "divine" attention. But also saw Matsumoto motioning her hand towards her. The poor boy just didn't know what to do. But he eventually began to make his way towards Matsumoto when suddenly, he was stopped by Cecilia who caught her attention & thus catching his as well. "Why, hello there, dear." B3 she said to him, bending down to his little face.
O/////O "Um.....H-Hi." the poor boy replied back, as he had no idea what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 pm

O.O Matsumoto looked on as she saw Cecilia actually stopping the boy & thus motioned her finger at him more, "Get over here!" she mouthed as she tried to get the boy over to her, not wanting him anywhere around Cecilia.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

/O3O\ The poor boy just didn't know what to do. He saw Matsumoto motioning her finger towards her & mouthing to him. Seeing this, he turned back to Cecilia. "Why do you look so nervous?" Cecilia asked the poor thing. As his cheeks just continued to blush. "Um.....N-No reason." >//////< The boy replied, trying to go to Matsumoto but he was stopped once more by Cecilia. "Aww, now, your not trying to run away from me are you?" B3
"N-No ma'am. I....Just don't talk to strangers." >///////<
"Ohhh, I see. Well, why don't you tell me your name & we wont be strangers." B3
"Sis, I don't like this." >=/ Hitsugaya whispered to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:43 pm

"Yeah, me neither." >=/ Matsumoto says as she soon walks up to where the boy & Cecilia was & picked him up, turning to Cecilia, "I think he said he deosn't talk to strangers, so leave him alone." >=/ said Matsumoto as she held the boy in her arms as she returned back to Hitsugaya & prepares to head to the dining room to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 am

"Why, I just asked if I could know the little boy's name. Is there any harm in that? I believe that is quite rude." >B/ Cecilia soon said back to Matsumoto herself upon hearing her say this to Cecilia. She crossed her arms in disapproval while having a slight stare at Matsumoto.
The little boy however just sat there in Matsumoto's arms. He didn't want to say another word, knowing that this could get into an argument & an ugly situation. <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 am

"It might've been rude. But it was for a good cause. I didn't like the way you was looking at him." >=/ Matsumoto says in a protective, motherlly voice to Cecilia, turning to her brother, "Come on, let's go to dinner." she says as she also protected Hitsugaya incase Cecilia tried something to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:56 am

The boy, clinging to Matsumoto tightly, looked on in her arms while they headed for the dining room. <=(
Hitsugaya followed close behind her sister. He now began to suspect a quality in Cecilia that he should have noticed before around the other boys. Cecilia seemed to have some aspect about her that made her rather...."Irresistible" to the men. But he soon suspect that he must watch both her & himself very carefully. >=/
Cecilia meanwhile merely crossed her arms as the three went towards the dining room, where she was about to head for as well. "Hmph. Whatever you say." >B/ she then silently said to herself before turning to the boys themselves. "Now...Who would like to help me grab a seat." B3 she said to them.
O3O "Oh-! I will ma'am!" 83 one boy said.
"No, no! I will! Count on me!" 83 another said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:47 pm

As Matsumoto headed for the dining room, she turned to the boy, "Are you ok, little one?" <=/ she asked in a motherlly tone of voice to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:48 pm

The boy looked up at Matsumoto & eventually gave a nod to her before keeping his arms more tightly around her. "Yeah. Im okay." <=( he said to her.
Magnus meanwhile, watching from the dining room & seated upon his chair, kept his eye on Cecilia as she appearing in the room with the other men & watching them "praise" her for her beauty. But he wasn't about to buy it so easily. There was something up. Something seemed wrong & mysterious about Cecilia & with the determined man he was, he was going to find out. >=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:58 am

"That's good. I want you to stay away from that woman if you can, ok." <; ) Matsumoto says to the boy & turns to her brother, "You too, Hitsy." <=/ she says before sitting at the dinning table close to Magnus, seeing his face, "I take it you saw that scene in the other room, didn't you?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:23 am

"O-Okay. I will." The boy said back with a nod. Even if he didn't know exactly why he had to stay away from Cecilia, he would do what he was told. Hitsugaya, in response, nodded to her in agreement. Magnus meanwhile kept his eyes on Cecilia when Matsumoto came to him & sat by him. "Indeed, I certainly did." >=/ he replied with a tapping finger.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

">sigh< I still couldn't beleive she was looking at the poor boy like that." <=/ Matsumoto says with an arm around the boy in a motherlly comforting way.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

The poor little boy, not saying a thing, sat directly beside Matsumoto on his own chair, elevated a little so he could sit up with the table. <=/
"Me neither...& the sight of her with the boys makes me sick to my stomach. They're so blind." >=/ Hitsugaya said as well.
"Yes....I know, my friends. But let's not make ourselves look suspicious as well. Once the dinner starts, we will be able to keep very close eye on her. She is precisely where I want her- In MY sight." >;/ Magnus said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:16 am

Matsumoto nodded in agreement to Magnus as she remained seated with her arm around the little boy, looking towards where Cecilia was. >=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 am

With that, Magnus soon turned his attention back to Cecilia. He witnessed the boys all trying to crowd & sit beside her. But a good clearing of his throat soon got their immediate attention. ">Ahem.<" >B/ he sounded off.
O.O The boys, hearing this, & not wanting to ever make the master of the palace feel ignored, soon sat in their individual seats. ^.^'''
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:53 am

Matsumoto sat the boy doen in a seat between her & Magnus as she waited for the food, looking on at the other men as well. >=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:48 am

After getting the boys to behave themselves, Magnus soon turned his attention to the rest of his guests. Clearing his throat, he placed his helmet back on the table beside him. "Now then, I hope everyone has enjoyed the views of the Palace today. & I can assure you that now, you will most assuredly enjoy a truly wondrous meal." he stated.
"Oh my. What kind of meal is being delivered this evening?" Cecilia soon asked.
"Only the best dishes my chefs & cooks can offer, Miss Van Richardson."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Matsumoto sat where she was & listened. She didn't want to say a word at the moment to avoid any arguments with Cecilia like a little earlier with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:10 pm

After announcing dinner, Magnus had turned his head to at last see the chefs arriving in the room & with the plates & dishes of all kinds of different food. Each dish filled with an assortment of different, exotic & mouth watering foods made by the palace's best cooks.
O.O Seeing this assortment of food, Hitsugaya looked on with a slightly satisfied grin. Probably the first time he's ever been seen smiling all day. "Hey not bad." =3 he said.
O3O "Oooooooh, yummy, yummy. It looks good!" 83 The little boy said as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next