Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Uninvited Guest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:54 am

O_O Both Magnus & Hitsugaya looked on with the very same expressions as Matsumoto! Hitsugaya himself rose from his seat! "What are you up to!?" >8/ he said. But just then, As Cecilia herself began to rise from her seat....The doors & the windows all exploded with men dressed in black! All armed to the teeth with a single firearm! These were none other then Cecilia's men! Her personal dogs! The men immediately swarmed the dining hall upon their entrance as Cecilia stood there with her arms crossed! >B)
"What is the meaning of this!?" D=< Magnus soon said back, demanding an explanation at once!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:23 am

O_O Matsumoto sees all this & rises, drawing her zanpacto, looking at Cecilia, "What's going on, here?!" D=< she asks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:39 am

The sudden sight of Cecilia's henchmen soon made Hitsugaya react immediately! Like his sister, he to drew his zanpacto! >=(
The little boy meanwhile was so scared out of his mind, he hid behind Matsumoto! D8>
"You DARE come into my home & bring in such hostility?! After I brought you in as a guest!?" D=< Magnus then growled!
"Hmhmhmh, you mean your FORMER home, old man." >B) Cecilia soon said back to Magnus with a diabolical giggle & chuckle!
"What are you on about?!" >=( Histugaya then asked!
"As of now....This Island is Mine." >B)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:23 pm

O_O "No way! This is not YOUR home you stupid b****! This is Magnus's home!" D=< Matsumoto says as she protected the little boy!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Cecilia's grin soon turned into an unamused frown & growl. She soon snapped her finger to order her men to surround Matsumoto! All with their fire arms loaded & ready to fire! Causing the little boy to shiver with such fear! <8(
"If I were you, I would try my best to keep that disgusting, fat mouth of yours shut!" >B( she said back before turning to Magnus. Who, like Matsumoto, did not go well with the idea at all!
"So this was your plan all along.....Playing innocent until the time was right to attempt & eliminate me & drive me out." >=( He replied.
"Hmhmhm, you are a smart one after all." >B) Cecilia said back.
"Then Im afraid that it will not happen. Not now, not ever. This is MY land. MY home. You have no right to take it from me." >8(
"You act as if you are some kind of King of this land. A King of fools & who rules over what? Dinosaurs? Please. What authority do you have?" >B/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:32 pm

"I would suggest you boys better lower those weapons if you want to keep your hands." >B/ Matsumoto says to the surrounding men, hearing Cecilia agaim, "He CREATED this utopian land! It is his home."" she says. >=(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Hitsugaya soon came in between both his sister & the men who were surrounding her & the others! "Back away from my sister!" >8( he said, holding his zanpacto before Cecilia's men!
"You don't seem to get it, young lady. You see, whatever I wish to have- I get!" Cecilia soon said back. "For I am Cecilia Van Richardson, the head of the Hellfire Club!" >B) she then stated!
Magnus meanwhile merely stood quiet. Not uttering a single word back to Cecilia. But just looked on with hate in his eyes, never hearing of such a club or gang before! >8(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:20 pm

O_O "The Hellfire Clu-! I knew you was from somewhere! I've heard about you scum. Taking poor men as slaves to do your dirty work!" >8( Matsumoto says to Cecilia.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Cecilia, hearing Matsumoto, turned her head to her once more with a rather annoyed expression while she kept her men surrounding them! "Oh? & what would a scum woman like yourself know of such things?" >B/ she then said back to strike a nerve! The one thing she was always good at!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 pm

O.O Hearing this soon, indeed, struck Matsy's nerve! She lightlly growled & clenched her sword more tightlly, "What did you say?!" >8( she says, as Hitsygaya could see this!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:58 pm

"Don't you talk to my sister like that! Or answer to me!" >8( Hitsugaya soon growled back, clenching his own sword tightly.
"Ohhh, so the little brother is being all protective. How charming." >B) Cecilia soon said back with her grin. But soon enough & suddenly, Magnus's voice thundered out in a massive cry! Both in his fury & to end this constant prattle! "ENOUGH!!" he cried, silencing everyone in the room immediately as the hall echoed with his voice!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:04 pm

O.O Matsumoto looked at Magnus as he stopped everyone. Wondering what he'll say.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Magnus soon stood before the others. To face Cecilia herself. "The very thought of you barging into my home & demanding the right of owner ship from me is more then enough to make my very blood boil. Enough to cast you out whence you came without a second thought. But I cannot allow any harm to my guests, or a single casualty. Yet I'd imagine you would think otherwise. I would propose a peaceful solution....But I believe you are beyond even that." >B(
"Hmhm, yes. As I mentioned before, whatever I desire, it is to become mine." Cecilia stated >B)
"Then I shall present one Proposal to you Van Richardson." >B( Magnus replied back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 am

O.O Matsumoto hears this & looks at Hitsygaya, then back at Magnus.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 am

"What kind of proposal?" Cecilia soon asked, with her arms crossed. As she wasn't too interested I making propositions during the moment of her triumph. But Magnus stood forth with a surprising & yet clever idea. "You wish to take this island- the greatest dinosaur preserve & natural environment in the modern era, for your own despicable means. But that, I cannot, nor will not allow. However, it is clear to me that you will undoubtedly resist & push to whatever means to get what you want. If there is no common ground we can agree to....Then there is only one option." he said to her, with his own arms crossed. "We shall have a Dinosaur Battle. You are hereby challenged to face me upon my home turf if you ever hope to claim this island." >B(
"Hmmm, a battle?" >B) Cecilia asked back with a grin, as she began to become interested.
"The Bargain upon winning is as followed- Should I win, you are to take your despicable men & yourself off this island! Along with the wretchedness you have brought with you." Magnus stated.
"Hmhm, very well. But- What should happen if I win?" >B) Cecilia asked.
"....Should you win......Then the island is yours." >=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 am

Matsumoto had heard Magnus's proposal & goes a little wide eyed! Turning to her brother for a second, then back at both Magnus & Cecilia. O_O She hopes Magnus will win. She just got a job here & hates to loose it on the same day too. <=(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:05 am

Cecilia, figuring that this would be a perfect moment to demonstrate the power of her own dinosaurs against the famous JFC fighter himself, soon came into agreement to Magnus's bargain! "Very well. We have a bargain. & I promise you, by the end of this day, you'll be sent sailing off by nightfall." >B) she said.
"We will have our battle in the arena....Be there on time." Magnus merely said & with a flip of his cape, he exited the room without a second look & went off to prepare himself to defend his home! >B(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 am

Matsumoto looked on as she watched Magnus leaving. She glared at the men to get out of her & Hitsygaya;'s way so she could follow Magnus. >B/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:36 am

Cecilia began to make her way out to prepare for her battle against Magnus, the legendary JFC fighter. Her men, slightly startled by both Hitsugaya's & Matsumoto's expression, soon followed close behind. "Sir, that's quite the gamble you just made against her." he soon said to Magnus. Only to receive no answer from him as he merely marched along to prepare himself to defend his home. >=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 am

Matsumoto said nothing as she saw the look on Magnus's face as she followed close behind. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 am

Hitsugaya followed, wondering why he wasn't getting a response. "S-Sir, what if she wins? What if we're-!" he went to say, but was immediately interrupted by Magnus as he looked back with a cold & rather angry stare! "That is where you are mistaken, boy. It is I who shall win! I will NOT loose!" >B(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:23 pm

"I hope you don't loose." <=/ Matsumoto says as she followed with a little bit of a sad face. A face that would be familiar to Magnus as it would be the same kind of face Wanda would make when something like this would happen.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 pm

The very sight of Matsumoto making this expression towards did indeed make Magnus be reminded of his eldest daughter, Wanda. He knew that during rough times, she would always give him such a sad expression. With a sigh, he turned back to her & placed a hand upon her shoulder. "I will not loose. You have my word...That I promise you. To ALL of you."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Hearing Magnus, Matsumoto smiled greatlly & nodded as she continued to follow him. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

With that, Magnus soon began to make his way down the hall & through the door once more with a flip of his cape. Before exiting, he tuned to the group once more. "Wait in the Arena outside the Palace....I will meet you there." he then stated, & thus left the room to make his way down to where he kept his prized dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next