Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new visitor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:01 am

Doom lead both Rebbeca & Sarah to his dinosaurs.
"So how many dinosaurs do you have, Mr Von Doom?" = 3 Rebbeca asks.
"I have 3." Wink Doom says.
"Cool, are they herbivores & carnivores?" =3
"Hmhmhm, no. All Carnivores." X)
O3O "Ohhhh, even more exciting!" 83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:07 am

Hearing her sister made Sarah giggle to herself as she followed close behind Rebecca & Von Doom. "Hehe, you've always been more a carnivore fan then peaceful plant eater like your ol' me." X3 she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:30 am

"Of course." X3 Rebbecca says with a laugh.
Doom chuckles, "For a couple of women, I'd figured you'd be more of herbivore fans than carnivore fans." X) he says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:34 am

"I am. I'm always adore peaceful animals. I don't know about her though." X3 Sarah explained, giggling for a moment before turning to Rebecca herself to tease her. "Oh sis, where did I go wrong with you?" X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 am

"When you took me to the Jurassic Park ride in Flordia that time." X3 Rebecca says to Sarah with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:04 am

O3O "Ohh dear." <X3 Sarah soon replied. Giggling to herself as she remembered such a wonderful time she had with her sister in the Jurassic Park ride in Florida. "That Brachiosaur was the first dinosaur that caught my interest. It was so peaceful." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 am

"Yeah, it was beutifull. But not as beutifull as tose Dilophosaurs, raptors, & the T-rex." >X3 Rebecca says, iggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 am

O3O "Wha-?! How in the world are those pretty? They were scary!" <83 Sarah replied back to Rebecca. With a scared & frightened look on her face from such a memory.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:47 pm

"Nuh uh! They weren't scary, they wer cool." >X3 Rebecca says to Sarah.
O.O Doom shook his head, feeling another sibling argument about to happen. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

"They always jumped out of no where to frighten me. It was scary! & then the Rex nearly ate us!" <83 Sarah continued, keeping a frightened expression to Rebecca & Von Doom.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:43 pm

"They were only robotic manicans, Sarah. They weren't even real." >X3 Rebecca says with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:14 pm

"That doesn't change anything. Robots or not they were still scary." <83 Sarah replied back to her sister. "& DONT get me going on that Disney Dinosaur ride." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 am

"Oooooh, that Carnotaurus was JUST as cool as the Jurassic Park Ride!" >X3 Rebecca says.
"Hmhmhm, speaking of a Carnotaurus, I happen to have one." <; ) Doom says.
O3O "You do?" =3 asks Rebecca.
Doom nodded, "I indeed do." <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 am

"Yes he does." Sarah soon replied to Rebecca as well. "His name is Taurus. Hmhm, he seems scary at first but he's a good boy deep down." <X3 she soon said as well. After having her experience with Von Doom's Carnotaurus.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:59 pm

"May I see him?" =3 Rebecca says as she looks at Doom.
"He's over in that enclosure." Wink Doom says, pointing to Taurus's enclosure.
Rebecca smiled & walked over to have a look as she sees the Carnotaurus sleeping away in his pen. -3--
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:05 pm

The three had finally arrived towards the first of three enclosures. This one, holding Doom's Carnotaurus, Taurus. Sarah looked inside the fencing to see the carnivore sleeping at the moment. "Aww, he's sweeping." <X3 she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am

O3O "Awwww, he's not awake?!" <83 Rebecca says as she then tries to wake up Taurus, "Tauruuuuus! Waaake uuuup!" <=3 she says.
O.O "It's best not to disturb him while he's sleeping." <X) Doom says.
"But-" <83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:46 am

"Awww, c'mon Curt. He'll be happy to see ol' me." <X3 Sarah replied to Doom as well with a giggle. Before trying to call out to Taurus as well. "C'meeeere Tauruuuus. Here booooooy." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Taurus soon awoken from his slumber by both Rebecca & Sarah. He looks at then with a "leave me alone" look on his face & turned away from the two. -3-
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm

"Awwhahawww, someone's being gruuumpy." <X3 Sarah soon said to the others with another giggle. Watching the Carnotaurus trying to sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Rebecca giggled & nods in agreement to Sarah as she sees this. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:47 pm

With a smile & giggle, Sarah then turned to Von Doom & his sister. "Well if he wants to sleep maybe we should leave the poor thing be." <X3 she said to them. "Lets look at the other two. Oh &, Sissy....You may want to plug your nose around the next one." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:24 pm

O3O "Why is-" O.O Rebbeca went to say when she smelt the stench of the next enclosure, wich was Terror the Spinosaurus's swamp enclosure, "PEE-YEW!!!" >3< she says, plugging her nose.
Doom chuckles at Rebecca's reaction. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:24 am

The sight of her sister's reaction made Sarah giggle & laugh. She to plugged her nose the moment they arrived at Terror's enclosure. "Hehehe, told ya." <X3 She then said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:30 am

Giggling, Rebecca soon began to have a look inside, still keeping her nose plugged. =3
Inside, Terror the Spinosaurs had just caught a large fish & began to eat it. He would eat as much as his cone teeth would allow him. After that, he left the fish & stood by the water, waiting for another unlucky fish to swim by again.
Watching, Rebecca soon noticed that Terror had bandaged from his fight with Yoruichi's Triceratops, O.O "I-Is he alright?" <=0 she asks.
"He'll be fine. He....got into a fight last night." <=/ Doom says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new visitor
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next