Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 am

Yoko turned to see Shredder pacing back & forth. She giggles & pets his nose. X3 She then wonders where Hammond is, "Hm, wonder where John is?" O.o she then says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 am

Roland and John relax in his office with their bottles of vodka. Being a park warden and a dinosaur park manager can be tiring jobs to have, though they have their upsides.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:28 am

Feeling his "momma" petting his nose, Shredder once more squatted back down to be comforted. X3
"Hmm, not sure. Havent seen him since yesterday." =/ Kamina soon said back to Yoko.
"Indeed, where is the ol' chap? Im hoping to see him while Im here." Stark then sad as well. As he & the group continued to wait patiently for their friends to arrive. But eventually their waiting was short lived. There, walking towards the group & with a younger girl beside her, was another woman. Around the same age as Yoko. She was fairly average in size & was quite the looker as well. She was indeed pretty. With short, blue hair & & beautiful blue eyes. Carrying a notepad with some papers & a small kit with her, this was none other then Yoko's close friend & veterinarian assistant- Ami Mizuno.
John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 Mercury54
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Yoko was just about to contact Hammond when she turns to see Ami Mizumo, herself, arriving, "There you are, Ami." =3 she says. Walking beside Ami was a younger girl, about 17 or so. She, like Ami, also had blue hair. She was dressed pretty. She was the younger sister of Kamina- Samantha Giha!
John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 31002012
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Ami Mizuno had finally arrived with Samantha. She gave everyone a great smile & turned to Yoko with a hug. "Im here, sorry it took me so long." X3 she said. Then turned to Simon & Kamina.
"Hi Ms. Mizuno." =3 Simon said to her while hugging her leg. X3
"Hehe, hi little Simon. How are you?" <X3 Ami asked.
"Im doing super." X3 Simon replied.
Ami, hearing this, giggled before moving on to Kamina, who gave her his usual charming looks. "Well hello there, Ami." B3
O3O "Hmhm, hello Kamina." <X3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:40 am

Roland and Hammond continue to relax and drink their vodka after a long day. Between the hungry theropods and caring for guests, both men have busy days.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Samantha giggled as Kamina used his charms on Ami.
Yoko giggled as well, turning to Jennifer, "Ami, this is Jennifer Pots & Anthony Stark." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Ami herself soon turned to meet Yoko's friends themselves. But, alas, the very moment she heard Anthony Stark's name,...She froze! O3O
Stark soon approached Ami to introduce herself & to meet her along with Jennifer. "Hello, Ms. Mizuno." he said to her. With a charming tone & look on his face he would have whenever he met someone knew. B3
O3O Ami couldn't believe her eyes! Here, right infront of her, was the great Anthony Stark himself! Possibly the most famous Multi-Billionaire in the world! She couldn't help but get excited, though restrained herself. Oh-! Oh.....Oh my goodness-! M-M-Mr. Stark! Oh I cant believe Im meeting you in person-! H-Hello!" <83 She replied with such red cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 pm

O3O Seeing Ami act this way, both Yoko, Samantha, & Jennifer giggled at her as she nervouslly meets Stark. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 am

Stark couldn't get enough of Ami's expression & reaction to her seeing him in person. Of course he expected such a reaction frm someone or anyone who has ever heard of the great Anthony Stark before. "Hmhm, so you've heard of me." X3 he then said to Ami. As she immediately nod & gave a reply. "Oh of course, Mr. Stark! You've been called the Man of the Future! Only the greatest industrialist & creator of modern science of our time! Your world famous, sir! A-And I...Im an admirer of yours." <83 she said back.
"Well that's very nice of you. Of course I couldn't be doing all of this without the support of all of my fellow people like yourself. I do it for everyone." ;3 Stark then said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 am

Back in Hammond's office, John and Roland are talking to one another when a handheld radio goes off with a static sound. "John, can you hear me John" asks a voice transmitted through the radio. Hammond picks it up and presses a button before saying "I hear you, over". "Sir, we have a major problem" the voice over the radio says. "Reznov has gone berserk, sir...he has killed a Saurolophus and a lone Herrerasaurus without eating either of them, it is likely that he has rabies". Hammond's eyes grow wide upon hearing this; rabies is a rare but deadly disease among theropod dinosaurs. It causes large theropod dinosaurs to enter extreme states of rage and also causes their blood pressure to heighten while causing dehydration. It can kill even the strongest theropods in just the early stages of its growth through the body. "John, what's wrong" asks Roland. Hammond stand up and says "Get everyone to go to their designated rooms; me and Roland will handle this". The radio buzzes before a voice responds "Yes sir" and John makes his way out with Roland following behind him. "What is it, John" Roland asks again. "Reznov my Gorgosaurus has contracted rabies and I need to get my guests to safety before anything happens like with Chaos" says Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 am

Yoko, Samantha, & Jennifer watched this, unaware of the events that was already unfolding with Rezonav. But soom, the group was about to see the new visitor that has just arrived on the island. For as Yoko turned to see, she saw a recognizable face! O3O ">gasp< Hey! It's my cousin!" 83 she says.
For the 18 year old woman, who hasn't noticed Yoko just yet, was looking at dinosaurs. =3 She was a beutifull teenager that had short, reddish like hair. She was wearing a black hat with a skull & cross bones on them as well as a white tank top with a tie that had a picture the skull &cross bones on it & wearing some red jogging pants with white flowers on them. She even looks like Yoko a bit. For this was Yoko Ritona's cousin- Shelby Crosby!
John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 Anime-11
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:53 am

Stark, Ami & the others, also unaware of the current events transpiring with Resonav, continued their conversation together. "Its nice to see that I have some admirers. It's what makes me continue to do the things I do for the better of all people." Stark continued with a smile to Ami, before turning to Kamina to boast & tease. "Perhaps some could even take notes." B3
"Ohh, 'Haaa, Haaa.' Your a riot." >B3 Kamina grumbled back to Stark.
"I-Its a REAL pleasure to meet you Mr. Stark." <83 Ami soon said back. But soon enough, the group eventually heard Yoko, & thus turned to see none other then Shelby, her cousin, arriving! O3O "Your cousin? Shelby?" Kamina then asked, remembering her face as well!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:22 am

John and Roland were coming as quickly as they could towards the groups current location. John is really worried about an out of control theropod causing a panic. Within a few more minutes, Roland and Hammond near the door to the place where all of the guests are.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 pm

However, before John & Roland got to the area, Yoko & Shelby was about to have a small family reunion. Yoko rushes over to Shelby, "SHELBY!" 83 she says.
O.O Shelby then turns to see Yoko, "Hahaha, cousin Yoko?" =D she says & the 2 collided in a hug.
"Oh my god! It's so good to see you." says Yoko. X3
"Hahaha, you too, Yoko." Shelby replied.
"What are you doing here?" =3
"Thought I'd visit this place. You work here?" =3
"Yup, I'm the head vetenarian." ;3
"Cool." =3
But, before Yoko could introduce Shelby to everyone, she saw Hammond & Roland entering the room, O.O "Mr Hammond? What's going on?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:22 pm

"Everyone, we need your attention please" says Roland. "One of my theropods has contracted rabies and is now in an out of control state" says Hammond. "I need each of you to go to your designated rooms and remain there until me and Roland return once the animal has been dealt with". "It is for your safety that I say to not let the animal approach you and stay out of sight if he happens wander around your area".
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:56 pm

O.O Kamina, Stark & many of the others looked on with such surprised expressions upon hearing that one of Hammond's dinosaurs had a possibly case of rabies! "R-Rabies!" D=> Ami soon asked with much worry in her voice. "Out of control! That's aint good at all!" Kamina soon said as well. While poor little Simon clinged to his big sister's leg. A little worried of what was going on. <8(
But at that very moment, someone from this group stood out the most & would immediately catch John Hammond's & Roland Tembo's eyes! & it was none other then Anthony Stark himself!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:26 pm

John and Roland notice Stark among the group and John says to him "Hello Mr. Stark, I am very glad to see you again, but I will have to ask you to find a vacant room for your own safety". "I agree with John on this, Stark" says Roland. "A rabid theropod is very dangerous and it will not hesitate to kill any of us...even you can be vulnerable to a crazed tyrannosaur".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 pm

O.O Yoko gasps as she hears that Hammond's Gorgosaurus, Rezonov, with a hand over her mouth, with an arm around her brother, Simon. D8>
"I just got here & we have a rabid dinosaur?!" O~O Shelby asks as her small dinosaur hops in her arms, shivering in fright. o~O
Samantha clinged onto Kamina's arm in a similar way as Simon. <=(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

The moment Kamina felt his little sister holding & grasping his arm, he soon went to comfort her as the protective big brother he is. He placed an arm around her for comfort before turning to Yoko & the others. While Simon kept clinging to her sister. "Right. If it's bad we should get going." Kamina said.
"M-Maybe I should help with containment. O-Or some vaccines." <=0 Ami suggested, before Stark, shockingly, stepped forth! "Wait.....Perhaps I may be able to lend a hand." Stark said turning over to his friend Hammond. "Where is Rezonov now?"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:41 am

"Well, we are not sure of his exact location, but he is likely just a mile northwest of the facility; that is the boarder of his territory" says John. "How or what do you plan on doing, Anthony" asks John.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 pm

O.O Jennifer hears this & possiblly knows what Stark was thinking, "N-no. You're not thinking about-" <=0 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:53 pm

"No......Not yet." Stark then said to Jennifer. As even he knew what Jennifer was going mention. Indeed, the very thought of such an idea was in his head. But only for a last resort. With that in mind, he turned back to Hammond. "Well One, we need to prepare full security measures. Make sure Rezonov doesn't get out of his territory & into the other facilities." he soon said. "Second, we need a precise fix on his location. & from there do step one." he soon said as well before heading off the very opposite direction in which they were going. Heading right back towards where John had come from himself! "Im going to need some assistance with this. & I'll need some staff with me as well. John, you know this island better then me. So you'll have to walk me threw it. Yoko, Ms. Mizuno, your with me as well. Ms Pots.....Get my 'Case'."
"Y-Yes! Right!" <=0 Ami then replied as well.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm

"I can take you to his territory and Roland will accompany us for some added protection" says John. "I already have security guards placed around the perimeter fences, they will keep him at bay if he decides to approach the facility". "Reznov is a powerful animal, the only large carnivore to really challenge Chaos, so you must be careful Stark". 'Well, we have no time to waste, we need to get out there and find him" says Roland.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:53 pm

With a nod, Jennifer walked on to get Stark's "case" for him.
Yoko turned to her cousin, "Shelby, take Simon & Samantha to safety." she says.
"You sure you don't need my help?" Shelby asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Jurassic Fight Club :: John Hammond's Exclusive Tournament Island & Dinosaur Reserve-
Jump to: