Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't be scammed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Don't be scammed! Empty
PostSubject: Don't be scammed!   Don't be scammed! EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 pm

There are some things you need to know about the rumors of the "end of the world" or "Doomsday" in 2012.

The "2012 doomsday" is a hoax, a fraud, and an absolute con job. It is a cruel and disgusting lie being promoted by scam artists after money; First they scare people to death that something terrible is going to happen, then publish books and videos on "how to survive the apocalypse". Get the scam?! You're not going to fall for something like that… right?

The problem is that some people will fall for the scam. Some people will believe it. Some people will waste their money buying fake information on "how to survive". Some people will buy worthless survival kits, and some will even buy spaces in shelters that are not going to be built - ever!.

Some people will actually die because of these rumors...

If you think I'm being overly dramatic, then consider this example. In September, 2008, a young woman in India became distraught and depressed after watching well made but over-hyped reports about the Large Hadron Collider. She believed these shows when they said that the LHC would cause a 'miniature big bang' or create a black hole, and destroy the world. She drank insecticide. She was 16.

In order to make some money, several 'authors', 'scientists', video producers, and, in select cases, even the History Channel have churned up an international hoax, which is scaring young people, children, to the point where they are talking about suicide, or questioning the meaning of life (by the way, we have an article on how to help your kids deal with this hoax).

Fear and ignorance can kill. Children are too gullible for these horrible rumors.

This has gone too far.

At one time, I found an excerpt from a rather laughable excuse for an e-mail:
Quote:

Quote :
"How do I know what's going to happen in 2012? Well I cannot explain in exact detail, but I have researched enough to know how much danger humanity is in.''

This is irrefutable evidence that even those so confident about 'doomsday' are desperately looking for more 'evidence'.

This is dedicated to exposing and debunking the many claims made about an apocalypse in the year 2012. Hopefully it will be read by those who need to see it. Hopefully they will realize in time that this is not true at all.

Are you listening, History Channel? You HAVE TO STOP!
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com

Don't be scammed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Trash can-
Jump to: