Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continuing the day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 am

The Turtle Man had heard Kamina & saw his face of confidence. He smirks, "You bet. They don't call me the Turtle Man for nothing." he says & makes some karate-like moves & does a pose, "Yeyeyeyeye! Come & get you some." he says. >B3
Continuing the day Turdle-man-cropped
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 am

"Oh it is ON gramps! IT-IS-ON!!" >83 Kamina said with a manly hand shake with the Turtle Man! "You just got yourself some competition! Hope you can take the heat of Team Dai Gurren's Power!!" >83 he then said. As the very name of his former team rings a familiar bell to Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 am

O.O Yoko shakes her head as she indeed does remember that name. <X)
O.o "Team Dai Gurren?" Neal asks.
"Dn't ask." Yoko replies to Neal. <X)
"Well, you better be prepared as my reflexes are faster than a cats meow." Turtle Man ays, making a cat sound with a little "snake strike" with his hand, "Woohoo, faster than it sounds, too." he says, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 am

"Oho yeah, well you'd best get ready to see what striking fast REALLY means!" >B3 Kamina soon said before he began heading off to the arena to prepare! "Don't be late, ol' timer!" he then called. "See you at the arena babe!" >;3 he called again to Yoko before heading off with his cape flowing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 am

"Hmph, I'll show him. C'mon, Neal. Time to prepare my dinos." Turtle Man says as he headed off to where his dinos were with Neal right behind.
O.O Yoko giggles, "I was gonna spend time with my little brother. Bt I guess we have a dino fight to watch, huh?" she says. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:01 am

"Hehe, thats okay big sis. We can still do something right now & after the match. Big bro said we had a half hour. Which is.....Uhhh.......30 minutes." ^3^ Simon soon said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arriving in the stadium where the training battles commenced, Kamina immediately got himself & his dinosaurs registered for the very next match & training battle. With that, he made a smirk & went off to prepare his elite dinosaurs! Though he had only 3 dinosaurs, all of them were primed & experienced for years & won many challenges over the long years! They were true fighting dinosaurs at their prime & Kamina kept his spirits & confidence high as he always has in the past. >=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 am

"I know, but I meant all day." Yoko says to Simon, taking him off her shoulders, looking in his eyes. <=3
---------------------------------------
Turtle Man & Neal prepared themselves & Turtle Man's dinosaurs ready for the training match with Kamina.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:12 am

"Ohhhhh." <=3 Simon then said to his sister, looking back into her eyes. "Maybe after the match we can do something, big sister?" <=3 he then asked. "Cause I wanna spend the day with you to." <X3 he finally said with a hug & kiss for her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina had soon arrived in the enclosuring area where his dinosaurs were bein held. There, he could see three, large enclosures. Both of which held his three elite dinosaurs. But one in particular, was larger then the rest & looked much like the prehistoric setting of Africa, 97 million years ago. A smirk had come to his face, knowing just what animal was in here. By far the largest carnivore on the island.....For this enclosure belonged to his ost powerful dinosaur, Spike, the Spinosaurus! His very first dinosaur he had ever received & the one he has trained & won the most with. At the moment, he could not see his dinosaur. But he eventually got a good glimpse. For he saw his Spinosaur in the water......Recognized by an enormous red sail!
"Guess it's time for some action, big boy." >=3 he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 pm

"Yeah, maybe." Yoko says with a giggle as she with Simon, headed for the training arena. <=3
---------------------------------------------
Turtle Man stopped by his dinosuaurs, looking at each individual one. But one he wants to send out is his fvorite. An Ankylosaurus named Turtle. He smirks, "Time for some training, Turtlr." he says. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Smiling & nodding, Simon soon followed his big sister to the arena to watch Kamina Turtle Man train with one another & do battle with their dinosaurs. "Who do you think will win big sister?" =3 he then asked her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing the enormous Red sail in the water, Kamina soon went to get his dinosaurs attention. With a daring nature he always has, he placed a hand inside th enclosure that was closest to the water. Upon doing this, he then literally splashed his hand in the water repeatadly, knowing that just by this action alone, he'll get his dinosaur's attention. In the waters, Spike did indeed turned his attention toward the splashing motions in the water. Just as Kamina predicted s the giant sail soon turned towards him & began moving towards him as well. For Spike, like all his Spinosaur relatives, had sensors located on the tip of their long snouts that they use to catch food. This behavior is very similar to the modern day crocodilian family as they to have the same sensors on their own snouts. Thus granting Spike to sense Kamina's hand splashing in the water to get his attention. & it certainly did. Spike began to swim closer to Kamina like a gigantic crocodile & finally, his enormous red head popped out of the water to see his master. Releasing a deep chest cavisty growl.
"Hmhmhmh, there's my boy." Kamina said when he finally saw Spike emerging from the water. He then turned toward the islan staff who were nearby to help him take the dinosaur & prepare him or training. "I'd like to get this one prepared." he said to them & with a nod of their heads, the staff soon began to move Spike & prepare him for training, as the massive Spinosaur soon emerged completely out of the water. All 60 feet & all 12 tons of scale & muscle. A massive & extremely robust Spinosaur, even for his own kind & one of the few Spinosaurs that could very well hunt big game on ocassion. A smirk came upon Kamina's face as he watched his elite dinosaur being moved. Having total & complete comfidence in his dinosaur no matter what challenge may come. >=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Yoko giggles as she hears Simon's question, "I don't know, it depends on what dinosaurs they'll use." she says as she walks on toward the arena. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:23 pm

"Hehehe, Im gonna vote for big Bro." >X3 Simon then said to Yoko. Remembering the last time he saw Kamina's dinosaurs in action. Not just Spike, but his two other dinosaurs, Gurren & Laggan. All three were very well & heavily trained dinosaurs. He had his fingers crossed that Kamina would win like his matches he saw before.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Spike was taken to prepare the next match, Kamina soon made his way toward the stands. As he saw them beginning to pile up rather quickly with the news of both the famous Turtle Man & th famous Kamina Jiha spreaded across the island.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm

"Hmhm, to be honest, Simon. I don't care who wins, as long as they have fun with the matches." Yoko says as she arrives at the arena, "Well, here we are." =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm

"Lets go get our seats! Ooh! Lets get some popcorn! & some soda & candy to!" 83 Simon then said with big eyes & licking his lips.
Kamina meanwhile soon took his own seat in the stands & the observatory where he would watch his dinosaur from. The looked about to see if he could see Yoko or Simon arriving but he couldn't see them just yet. But the stands were filling up quickly with people as a group of young women arrived near him. Instantly recognizing him as the Great Kamina, they nearly squeeled!
O3O "OH-MY-GOD! It's you!! Its really you!!!" 83 one said!
"The Great, Mighty Kamina!" 83
"Ohhh this has to be a dream!" X3
"No Girl, it's real!" X3
O.O Kamina simply looked on for a moment as the ladies saw him. But he couldn't help but to chuckle. "Hmhm, so you ladies now me huh?" X3 he said chuckling
"Oh how couldn't we? Your like the hottest man around!" B3
"Yeah! The Manliest man around, to." B3
"Haha weeeeeell I don't mean to brag. ">X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hmhm, ok." Yoko says as se gets some snacks before heading for their seats & sees Kamina. "& this man better not be flirting with you young ladies?" says Yoko as she stood behind Kamina with crossed arms. >B3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:21 pm

O_O Kamina suddenly went wide eyed! He heard his girl friend right behind him & turned his head slowly to see her expression & saw his staring right at him! "Oh-! Hi......Honey." <83
O3O The group of girls soon went a little wide eyed as well. Seeing Kamina about to be scolded big time but couldn't help but to giggle. "Awwwww, he already has a girlfriend." <83 one said.
"Awwww shucks." <X3 another said.
"Hehe, Say, aren't you the dinosaur veterinarian Yoko Ritona?" =3 another girl asked Yoko.
"Ooooooh, your so lucky to have such a hotty." X3 another said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Yoko still smirks at Kamina when she heard one of the girls ask her if she was a vet, "Why yes I am. Vetenarian Yoko Ritona." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

"Wow you are so lucky to have such a handsome man!" X3 one girl said.
"Yeah SO lucky." X3 another said.
"We heard the Mighty Kamina was hear & gonna be battling today! We couldn't wait to watch!" 83 one other said.
"Weeeeeeeell gee looks like I have fans." >X3 Kamina then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 am

"Hmhmhm, yes I am lucky to have Kamina." Yoko says as she sees Turtle Man & Neal arriving.
"Well, looks like everyone's here to see the 'Mighty Kamina' become the 'Mighty Chump'." he says. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:04 am

"HEY!" >83 Kamina suddenly cried & exploded from his own seat! "You'd best be ready to take those words back, ol' timer! Becauseyou'll find Im too hot for you to handle buster!" >83 he then said.
"Hehehe, is he always like this?" X3 Another girl soon asked.
">Sigh< Sooooo dreeeaaaamy." <83 Another girl replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 am

Yoko just shakes her head as Kamina & the girls say this. <X3
"Oh yeah, then I won't have to worry about taking the words back cause you'll be the looser here." Turtlr Man says. >X3
Neal just shakes his head. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

"You sure you can keep your word on that, ol' timer? Maybe I'll give ya a chance to think this over, pal. Maybe you need a time out." >B3 Kamina then said, crossing his arms.
The group od girls meanwhile just simply giggle at Kamina until they soon see Simon. O3O "Awww well hello there little guy." =3 one girl said.
"My my, aren't you just a cutey pie." X3
"Whats your name, handsome?" =3
O3O "I-I-I-Im Simon." ^/////^ Simon soon replied, feeling shy & bashful around the group of girls.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 am

"You need to learn how to respect your elders, young man." Turtle Man says with crossed arms of his own. >B3
"This is my little brother, Simon Jameson Ritona." Yoko says. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:17 am

'Ha! Over my dead body, gramps! Once you know who your betters are, which I'll be more then happy to show ya!" >X3 Kamina soon said chuckling.
"He's your little brother?" <=3 One girl soon said with surprise.
Awwwwwwww what a cute little name for a cute widdle cutie pie." <83 another girl said.
"Ahhh gee." <X3 Simon then said, feeling a little more bashful as his cheeks turned a little more red.
"Im sure someone as cute as you could take a girl our on a date, huh?" <B3 another girl asked. But Simon simply shook his head.
"Hehehe, nooooo." <X3 he said.
"Awwww, why not." <X3 the girls asked.
"Becaauuuse, Im too little." <X3 he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

"We shall see sonny boy, we shall see." Turtle Man says as the match is about to begin. >=3
"Well, he has got a little girlfriend of his own named Valeria." Yoko says, giggling. <X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Continuing the day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continuing the day   Continuing the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Continuing the day
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: