Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 am

Soon, the servant returns to the room with some clthes, "How is this, madam?" he asks.
--------------------------------------------------
"Well..........." Doom says, pausing the fight & turns back to Boris, "Sh's unlike all these other people, she's different. The entire time, it was like.............my mother was standing there right beside me. Then, she had the nerve to ask me to tell her my past. & you won't beleive it, but I actually did." Doom says with a smile. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 am

Sarah had soon turned to finally see the servant returning at last with her night clothing. But what she saw made her wide eyed & awed! It was such a lovely night gown like that of such royalty. A perfectly clear & white gown with fine fabrics. It was very beautiful in her eyes & seemed something like from a Cinderella story. O3O ">Gasp< Ohhhh.......Oh my goodness....Its beautiful.....So lovely." <83 she said before she took the gown in her hand. She placed it before herself to get a good look at it's size & even twirled about in it. "Its wonderful. Thank you so much." <=3 she said to the servant.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmhm, I knew she was something special." <; ) Boris soon said to Doom with a wink while he patted his back. "Well Im very happy for you Curt, my boy. She's a very special friend. & Im sure she'll do anything to help you anyway she can." <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 am

"Always a pleasure, madam. Is there anything else you require?" the servant then asks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes, perhaps you are right Boris. No, I know you're right. After I told her my story, I felt ALOT better as she hugged me &..........gave me a kiss on the metal cheeck." <X) Doom says as he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:27 am

"Hmmm, maybe just a cup of hot cocoa would be nice before I go to bed, please. Thank you." <=3 Sarah then said to the servant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.O Boris was absolutely shocked to hear this! Never had he ever heard of such a delightful thing in all his years with Doom! Hearing this brought a tremendous smile on his face as he rubbed his back once more. "Curt......I couldnt be any more happy for you, lad." <=) he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 pm

With a nod, the servant leaves to get Sarah a cup of hot cocoa.
---------------------------------------------------
Doom nodded as Boris says this, "Yes, now if you'll excuse me, Boris. I'd like tobe alone." he says again. <; )

Last edited by Curt Von Doom on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

"Right then." Boris soon replied. With that he went back out of the throne room to do the rest of his nightly business in making sure the embassy was good & kept tight. He checked to see if the Doombots were in their stations & on guard & he made sure all the doors, every last one of them, was locked for the night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a smile, Sarah soon sat upon her bed while waiting for her Hot Cocoa. She admired it's comfiness & the softness of both the pillows & the blankets. She felt in paradise for a moment as she soon went to the bathroom to get herself changed into her lovely night gown.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Doom watched as Boris left with a smile under his mask. Then, he returns to watching the last match of the JFC tournament he recorded before readying for bed himself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 pm

A few minutes had passed by. The night had now finally arrived with the coming of the full moon. Its' light shined inside Sarah's room, giving it a wonderful image. Soon enough, Sarah herself emerged from the bathroom after she changed & thus appeared in her beautiful night gown. She smiled with delight at the sight of such a beautiful piece of clothing & even began to twirl about in it. When she took a look outside to see the full moon & the light shining through, she felt so relaxed & in peace. Soon though, she began to head her way toward the throne room where Doom himself was. To say goodnight to him for the evening. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Unaaware of Sarah's approach, Doom continued to watch the battle. When it was over, he shuts it off & sits on his throne for a while to his own thoughts, especially ones that Sarah had said to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Soon enough, a sound could be heard by Doom himself. It came from his door as it was now being knocked on. Sarah herself had finally arrived after walking down the halls. She has come to wish Von Doom goodnight for the evening before she herself went to bed. "Curt? Sir, may I come in? Its Sarah." <=3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Doom had heard the kock on the door from Sarah & smiles, "Of course, Ms Denvers. Come right in." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:39 pm

With Doom's word of approval, Sarah soon smiled & opened the door to the throne room. She entered the room calmly & slowly before shutting the door behind her. Appearing in her beautiful night gown the servant had given her. "Hmhm, there you are." <=3 she said
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:13 pm

O.O Doom looked on as he saw Sarah in her night gown. He smiles at such beauty as she approaches him, "Why, what brings you here?" he asks. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 pm

"I just wanted to see what you were up to before I went to bed for the night." <X3 Sarah said with smile & giggle. "& to say goodnight." <=3 she then finally said to him as she approach.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:25 am

Doom smiled as Sarah says this, "Very well, goodnight, my dear." <; ) he says as he has a hand on her shoulder & lightlly hugs Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 am

"Goodnight, Curt." <X3 Sarah soon said as well before she to hugged Doom. But once more, she even gave him another light kiss to his cheek again before she left the room to head for bed. "& thank you for today." <=3 she then said to him before finally walking off once. Leaving the room & thus leaving Doom to be with himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 am

Doom nods as Sarah leaves him to his thoughts. Thinking of all that has happened tonight. <=)
--------------------------------------
Soon, the servant finds Sarah, "Here's your cocoa, ma'am." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 am

"Hm? Oh, thank you sir. Goodnight." <X3 Sarah then replied to the kind servant. With a smile, she took the hot cocoa & proceeded back to her room for the night. Along the way, much like with the wine, she took one sip of her cup & felt like she was in heaven. The cocoa was so rich & pure. It was almost indescribable. She enjoyed her cup & continued to walk down the hall back to her room. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 am

With a nod, the servant then returned to his duties before he, imself, goes to bed.
-------------------------------------------------------
Doom soon saw the door that lead outside. He gets up & heads there to check on his dinosaurs one last time for the day.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 am

Upon arriving to her room, Sarah soon gave a final yawn to herself before she looked to see the time on the nearby clock. She noticed it was a little late for her & decided to get tucked in. She placed her hot cocoa down on the table near the bed & began to get herself tucked in bed. But once again, she felt like she was in heaven was more. The covers the bed itself felt so comfy. She had never felt a bed this soft or comfortable in all her life. She knew she would be sleeping well tonight as she finally laid her gentle head down upon the soft pillow & thus closed her eyes to sleep. -3-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 am

Doom soon arrived at his enclosure, looking at each of his fighters, Devil, Terror, & Taurus, who were asleep in their pens. He walked down the line of the fence slowly, not making loud noises with his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 am

After Sarah closed her eyes, she began to slowly fall asleep as she laid upon the bed with the soft covers over her. She sighed in happiness & relaxation, turning her head over to the side & opened her eyes once more to look out into the night. Where the moon shined brightly upon the room. But even with all this wonderful comfort & hospitality, there was still one thing missing. Something that couldn't be replaced by anything......Her love. Clark Adams. Every day & night she would always think about him. Wondering where he could be & wondering when she'll see him again. But instead of mourning, she gives a smile, keeping positive of the fact she WILL see him again. She may not know when, but she knows in her heart. ">Sigh< Oh Clark.......Wherever you are.........I wish you well.....I love you." <=3 she said to herself while gazing into the night.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Doom had continued to watch his dinosaurs sleep, watching them snooze. He soon turns to head back inside, readying himself to go to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Before long, as the night went on & as Sarah's mind drifted off in thought of seeing & being with her love once more, the relaxing sensation of slumber soon came upon her. She slowly began to close her eyes while her mind went into a state of rest & peace while thinking of her love. Before she knew it, she had finally sucumbed to her tiredness & had finally fallen asleep. -3-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:25 pm

After seeing that his dinosaurs were in order & sleeping peacfully, Doom soon returned back to the his main room of the mansion to get himself ready for bed for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next