Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new visitor/ an old enemy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 pm

O.O Seeing this, Sarah soon began to look closely at the marks Doom had made on her neck! "Oh goodness....Dear your poor neck." D=> she said.
& Soon, seeing this as well, Boris soon made a decision. Even if it was against his master's will! "....Come child. Let us tend your injuries." <;( he said to her & thus, he began heading back inside.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"N-no. That's fine. I'd better leave anyway. I think I've caused anough trouble here." <=( Yoruichi says as she begins to prepare & leave.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:07 pm

"Dear, your in no condition to go anywhere. Please.....Let us help you. Boris can help make your injuries better." <=( Sarah soon said to Yoruichi.
"Yes I can gather some servants to help out." <; ) Boris soon said as well.
"& don't worry......As long as your with me, Doom will NEVER lay a single finger on you. I promise." Sarah had then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:25 pm

"I-I'm sorry. I really can't stay. I've got a boat scheduled to take me back to the Dinosaur Society back in Japan." <=( Yoruichi says as she prepares herself to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Hearing this, Boris & Sarah both looked at each other for a moment. Neither one didn't know what to do or say as they soon turned back to Yoruichi. "Is there anything we can do to help?" <=( Sarah then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 am

"A bag of Ice & maybe some asprin." <=( Yoruichi says to Sarah & Boris as they ask her this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 am

"Right. Of course. I'll be right-" Boris soon went to say but suddenly, Sarah herself stopped himw & thus turned to after making a decision. "No Boris......I'll get it. Just stay here with her." <;(
O.O "Ms.Denvers are you sure?" Boris then asked.
"Yes. I am.....If Doom has a problem with it then he'll have to take it up with me because Im not going to sit back & watch anyone be hurt anymore." >=( Sarah then said to him & with that, with her red dress, she began to walk back to the Embassy to grab some things for Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 am

O.O Yoruichi looked on as she saw Sarah bravelly do this for her.
---------------------
Doom meanwhile watched everything from the balcony of his Embassy. Though he never really wanted to tell Sarah about his real villanous ways, but this may have changed everything for him. Thinking she may now hate him & leave the Embassy & loosing his one chance for a good friend. With these thoughts in mind, he returned inside & sat down upon his throne.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 pm

With her word kept a promise, Sarah ventured inside the Embassy once more with determination to help Yoruichi. She would not stop until she finds what she is looking for. Or even if Doom happened to catch her doing what she was doing. She would not take no for an answer. The whole time she kept a serious expression upon her face, as a sign of just how disappointed & slightly mad she is at Doom for doing such a dreadful thing & how he addressed her earlier! The whole time, she wiped more tears from her face. >='(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Yorruichi stood outside with Boris as she thought how brave Sarah was, "She seems to be a brave one." she says. <=/
-------------------------
Seein Sarah on the monitors & Yoruichi not have left yet, Doom did nothing yet as he watches on his throne. >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm

">Sigh< I suppose so madam.....There still much we don't know of her. Even my master." Boris soon said to Yoruichi while he watched Sarah head off. Waiting for her to come back with Yoruichi's requested items. <=/
---------------------------------------------------------------
In the Embassy, Sarah walked further into the Embassy. She had arrived in the clinical area & the medical room where the servants kept some medicines & many other things Doom himself keeps here. She begins to search around for aspirin for Yoruichi & even something to help take care of her injuries. But she was unaware she was being watched by Doom via monitors.....But she didn't care. >=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

"Oh...." Yoruichi says as she looks back Embassy & waiting for Sarah. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:54 pm

"Yes she's a new friend that came yesterday. A visitor." Boris soon explained to Yoruichi. "......But......" <=/
------------------------
Sarah meanwhile was still in the medical room where she soon found much of where the medicine was being kept. From there, she began her search for the items Yoruichi asked for.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:55 am

O.O Yoruichi turns to Boris as he says this, "But....what?" she asks.
-------------------------
Doom remained where he was, seeing Sarah on his monitors. He now begins to feel bad for raising his voice at her & places a hand over his face. <X(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 am

".....>Sigh< Nothing. Lets just wait here for Ms. Denvers." Boris soon said to Yoruichi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the Embassy, Sarah, at last, had finally found what she was looking for. Up in the covered, there lied a bottle of medicine & aspirin for Yoruichi to take. With a nod to herself, she took a few tablets from the bottle as well as a few other things from the room before she began to head back from where she came.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm

"Alright." =/ Yoruichi says as she waited for Sarah with Boris as she wodners what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Before, & surprisingly without confronting Doom himself, Sarah could be seen arriving back to where Boris & Yoruichi were. She held all the things Yoruichi needed in her hand & rushed to her as quickly as she could to help her out. "Here you go, dear." she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

">ngh< Thanks." Yoruichi says as she takes the asprin & the bag of ice, "Well, I'd better get going." <=/ she says as she prepares to get her & Quincy on her scheduled boat to leave NY.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:02 pm

"Wait!" Sarah soon said to Yoruichi before she gripped her hand again. After all the sadness she had expressed before, she was finally able to put a slight smile on her face. Then, she wanted to asked her one last thing before she left. "Whats your name?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Yoruichi turned to Sarah as she asks for her name, she thought that she had heard her name when Doom said it, but she didn't mind telling again, "Yourichi.....yoruichi Shihouim." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"Ohh. What a lovely name." ^_^ Boris had soon replied to her answer as Sarah nodded with a smile & shook her hand. "Its nice to meet you Yoruichi....Im Sarah. Sarah Denvers." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 am

"Nice to meet you too, Sarah." Yoruichi says as she looks at the time, "Well, I'd better go." she says & soon, with Quincy & her men that helped her with her dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 am

"Goodbye then." Sarah soon said to Yoruichi with a smile now being placed before her face. "Tak care, my dear." Boris soon said to her as well with a gentle handshake before she left.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 am

With a nod, Yoruichi & her men finally left the Embassy to go back to where the Dinosaur Society was, in Japan.
----------------------
In his throne room, Doom watched as Yoruichi left with his goblet in hand, drinking from it. Not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:58 am

After Yoruichi left & waving goodbye, both Sarah & Boris gave a sigh with each other. After dealing with the ordeal, they now had to face another possible issue- The rest of the evening. They both turned to the Embassy, where Doom had left before & thus turned to one another. "What now?" <=( Sarah asked.
">Sigh, Im not too sure, madam....Im not sure." <=/ Boris replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor/ an old enemy   A new visitor/ an old enemy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new visitor/ an old enemy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4