Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Chaos...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

After the Chaos... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Blaze, nodding turned over to Ben once more. "When Im not off on the roads I take some time for big game hunting. I enjoy the outdoors." he said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:36 am

"I see. You do look like a man who enjoys the outdoors alot." =) Ben says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:02 am

"I've been in the outdoors for as long as I can remember. My Pa & family use to own a ranch out here in these parts. Where I liked it the most- Quiet, peaceful & not too crowded." Blaze soon said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Ben listened on at Blazes little story. He looked at him, "Did you now?" =)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 am

"Yes. For a time....Until....." Blaze soon went to say. But eventually stopped himself. He found it unnecessary to go further with the story. Not only was it necessary to tell anyone of his unfortunate past, but it would also upset him as well with such tragedy & anger in his heart. "Ahh, never mind. Forget it."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 pm

O.O "Oh, ok. I understand." Ben says to Blaze as he hears this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 pm

Blaze was grateful that he did not have to continue on to the more unfortunate part of his story. For he couldn't even begin to tell about it. But he was gracious enough that Ben & the others were understandable about it.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Ben looked on as he decided to continue cleaning up the mess his 2 sons had made with his eldest son.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 am

Blaze continued to sit in on the couch while the other boys cleaned up. "So, I see with all these dinosaurs you boys got, I'd say you were starting to head over to New York for the JFC tournaments, no?" he then asked them.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:38 am

"Well, not exactlly. You see, the tournament's already full. But we may try with next month on entering the tournamtn." he says with a wink. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 am

"Hmm, I see. Well then it may be possible I might be seein' you boys there, then. I myself may be entering next month as well. Figured I'd give my boys a good fight after a long trip around the country." Blaze soon stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 pm

"I see. Well, if that happens, we hope to see you there." Ben says with a friendlly wink to Blaze. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:55 pm

"Indeed." Blaze replied back with a nod in agreement. Keeping a slight grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Ben then began to get an idea, "Infact, if you want. We'd be happy to have a training match or two with you." =) he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:33 am

Ben soon caught Blaze's interest. The moment he heard Ben say this he turned over with a slight grin of interest on his face. "Training, huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:18 am

"Sure." Wink Ben says to Blaze with a wink at him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:21 am

"Hmhm, alright." Blaze said, keeping the same grin upon his face before extending his arm for a handshake. "Then you got yourself a match." >; )
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:16 pm

"Then it is settled." >; ) Ben says with a return handshake to Blaze, "We'll start whenever you feel like it." Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 am

"In that case..." Blaze said & thus stood from where he sat on the couch. "How about we get started now." he then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:54 am

O.O "Hmhmhm, very well. We'll train outside." Wink Ben says as he turns to Adam, "Adam, we're gonna train for a while."
"Alright Pa. I'll tidy up a little around here." Wink
With a nod, Ben then heads outside.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 am

Blaze soon followed Ben close behind, as the two men soon exited the cabin & went outside.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Ben soon decided to check on his & his sons dinosaurs. Wanted to make sure they were healthy. But he plans to send one of his dinosaurs to train.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 pm

As he followed Ben, Blaze soon went over to his own dinosaurs. Who were now resting after their good meal. With a whistle, both Blackheart & Scorcher responded. But Mephisto, the large Saurophaganax, remained resting.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:04 am

Ben soon reached the barn, where his 2 boys, Little Joe & Hoss, was continuing what they started in the house, but they was doing it to one of their ceratopsians, to help improve their fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Blaze stood infront of his two dinosaurs, Blackheart & Scorcher. His Carnotaurus & Utahraptor. There, he stood in thought as to which one he would send into battle & training with on of the Cartwrights dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Chaos...   After the Chaos... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Chaos...
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Jurassic Fight Club :: The Ponderosa-
Jump to: