Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new morning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new morning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Sarah turned to see her coffee sitting on the dresser nearby. With a smile, she took her cup & began to drink, sitting down on the chair nearby & even when she wasn't fully dressed. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Back where he was, Doom soon began to head for the kitchen, seeing if the servants are preparing breakfast for him & Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:42 am

Sarah had soon taken a drink of her coffee. But from her room, she could begin to smell the fresh food being made for breakfast. She took a good sniff in the air & sighed from how pleasant it smelled to her. With that, she placed her cup down & went to the bathroom to get dressed & changed. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Doom soon entered the dining room & approaches the table & sat down as a few servants had a cup of coffee ready for him as he sat down & drank the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

After entering the bathroom, Sarah soon began to change. She placed her clothing on that she was going to be wearing for the day, which was the same as the ones she wore when she first arrived. After that, she proceeded to place more makeup & brushed her teeth to get herself clean. Finally, she exited the room & began to head her way to the dining hall, where Doom was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Doom continued to wait as he soon saw Boris, "Ahh, Boris. How's breakfast coming along?" he asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 pm

"It's coming along swiftly, Curt. As you requested" Boris replied while handing out the plates & the silverware. Before long, though, Sarah had finally arrived into the dining room herself. She looked to see Doom & Boris & smiled. "Good morning." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 am

Doom nodded as he heard Boris, then turned to seeSarah entering the room, "Good morning, Sarah." <=) he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 am

"Ahhh good morning Ms. Denvers. Did you sleep well?" <=) Boris had soon asked Sarah while he continued to prepare the plates & the silverware for breakfast.
">Sigh< Oh yes I did. I was very comfy & I had the most wonderful dream." <=3 Sarah said back upon her approach.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:02 pm

"Oh? May I ask what was the dream about?" <=) Doom asked Sarah with his hands together, ready to listen to Sarah's story on her dream.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

"Ohh.....Just about me & my love." <=3 Sarah soon said back to Doom with a big, happy smile on hr face as she soon went to sit down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:42 pm

"Oh? Care to tell me more?" <=) Doom asked as he listened on at Sarah's dream, wich was about her boyfriend, Clark Adams.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hmhm, very well." <X3 Sarah replied, giggling to herself while she went to sit down upon the chair near the table. Thus, while waiting for breakfast, she began to share her little story with Doom & Boris. "Well......In a simple note.....It was about me & my love." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:54 pm

Doom nodded as he listened on at sarah as she told him of her dream, looking on with his hands together. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 pm

"I just dreamed about being with him again......It was so wonderful. Even if we didn't do anything. We were together.....& that's all that made me happy....Its been weeks since I last saw him........I really miss him." <83 Sarah said while she told her little story of her dream last night.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm

"Oh? Weeks? Why don't you try to find him if you miss him that much?" <; ) Doom says to Sarah with a wink & smile.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:22 am

For the moment, however....Sarah didn't really say anything. She didn't answer him. There was a deeper truth as to why Sarah wasn't able to see him for so long. "........Well........There was a problem with that." <=/ she said to him. "You see.......He's been arrested for some time now." <=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

O.O "Arrested?" Doom says as he finally knows the truth of Clark Adams being a criminal, one of the things he wished to get rid of- crime. But he listened on, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." <=/ he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 pm

">Sigh< Its.....Its Okay." <=( Sarah said back to Doom with a small frown on her face & a sigh, remembering the very moments in which lead to his loves arrest. "I always say to myself, maybe it was for the best. After all, he did surrender.....But-" <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:08 pm

"But what, Sarah?" <=/ Doom says as he walked over to her & placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 pm

For the moment, Sarah was just silent. She looked up at Doom when he placed a hand on her shoulder & then lowered her head down, sighing. ".......I just miss him." <=( she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:56 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Sarah." <=( Doom says as he sat in the chair next to her, keeping an arm around her for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:54 pm

With a sigh, Sarah stayed quiet & looked on at Doom while he kept an arm around her for comfort. <=(
"Now, lets not have frowns in the morning." <=) Boris soon said to try & cheer her up. "Breakfast will be ready shortly. Its sure to put a smile on your face." <; )
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 am

"Yes, breakfast will make you cheer up. Infact-Boris, have Sarah's breakfast come with a milkshake for her." <; ) Doom says to Boris with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 am

"Right. Of course." ^_^ Boris replied before he went back to the kitchen with the other servants.
O3O "Awwww, a milkshake? For me?" <=3 Sarah said back to Doom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new morning   A new morning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new morning
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next