Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for something new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Time for something new - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Then, finally, the time came(0:56), and Zakk started to play, it started with a heavy, but higher-pitched guitar riff, and only by listening to the drums and vocals carefully, he could determine how to play everything right, because he played this countless times in Ozzy Osbourne's band, and he just knows the song by soul. He just played on calmly, headbanging a little as the rhythm carried him.

James and Dwayne also listen and smile with delight, but the best part of Zakk's show was yet to come. Zakk is very famous for his guitar soloing technique, which was mostly inspired by the deceased guitarist of Ozzy Osbourne's band, Randy Rhoads.

Last edited by James Hetfield on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Triple H & Shawn listened on to Zakk played at the song, knowing Zakk is famous for playing Solo guitars, they also kinda headbang at this kind of music.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Zakk only continued to play the guitar to the song, and then, the one thing Zakk Wylde fans were waiting for finally came - the magnificent guitar solo!(2:09 on previous video, but this one is cooler) However, he doesn't give himself any credit for this, and with good reason: Randy Rhoads wrote this solo and played it, but Zakk learned it almost perfectly, because of his great tenacity and love for Randy Rhoads's guitar solos. Everyone clapped their hands as he literally shredded the solo, cheering as well!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Triple H & Shawn heard Zakk play the solo & was impressed as they clapped to him. Looking on, they begin to wonder what else they might play or better, if they all will play a song together as a band. For now, they sit & watch as they wait.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Having ripped off this solo, he continued to play the song to it's end, as the crowd cheered! Then, having finally finished, he raised his hand, showing rock fingers to everyone! Then, the game score showed that he did a 97% complete song! Then, he walked to James, Dwayne, Triple H and Shawn, pointing to the scoreboard: "I owned this game! Read 'em and weep boys!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

"Now THAT was very, very impressive." Shawn says as he claps.
"Of course it IS 97%." Triple H said with a smirk as he clapped with Shawn, looking at the scoreboards of the game.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Zakk only smiled, looking at the two and only nodding at them: "Thanks guys. OK, who's coming next? Any of you two know how to play anything?" he asked. He didn't want to act boastfully or brag to them a lot, because he himself hated that kind of behavior, but he was happy for winning with a good score.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:35 pm

"Hmm, I might give it a try." Shawn said as he steped up & grabbed the guitar, wanting to play a song by himself, "Now let's see what we can play here..." he says, looking through the choices of songs throughout the gallery. "Go get 'em, Shawn!" Trile H cheered.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:06 pm

James smiled, glad to see that at least one of his two wrestling icons actually knows how to play an instrument, guitar in this case. He only stood and watched what Shawn was preparing to play for his fans, because James doubted a lot of them actually knew that he could actually play something.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Soon enough, Shawn found a song on there he knew by heart. He began plucking the stings to the song. The crowd cheers as they hear him play. Soon enough, he plays the son & before long, he began singing.
(the song)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:18 pm

James only crossed his arms and listened. Not only did he play well, but he sung too. A smile came on his face. Though he doesn't really care about animated films nowadays, he still liked this. Then, he looked over to Paul: "Say H, what's your zodiac?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Old high school friend!

"Well, me & Shawn is a Cancer in Zodiac." Triple H said as he watched his friend play the song. Soon enough a female voice is heard, "Now what's this I hear about cancer?" the woman said with a giggle. As the group turned, they see one of Jame's old high school pals & a real charming young woman named Raji Ororo T'Challa.
Time for something new - Page 2 Vlcsnap-00437
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 pm

James was completely caught off guard by this. He recognized the African-american accent of her speaking, but not until he turned around to look at her - now he knew. This was his high school friend: Raji! She has changed so much. The last time he saw her, she looked like a child! Now, she is an elegant, beautiful woman which was very desirable by others. His eyes popped out: "Raji?! No way!" He walked over and embraced her in a friendly manor: "Hey, what's up? Look at you! You're a bomb! You looked like a kid the last time I saw you! What in the world got you here?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Raji giggled as she hugged James back, recognizing him, "Now you know I was the dino girl of the class & I still am, I registered myself in the tournament." she says with a giggle, "Now who are these hansome fellas?" she asked. Triple H & Shawn looked on, Shawn soon finished his song with a 90% amazing score.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Zakk laughed to this, thinking he is anything but handsome, especially with his beard! Nonetheless, he held out his hand and greeted Raji in a polite way: "Zakk. Pleased to meet you." Then, he looked at James and asked: "What are you two? Classmates?"
James: "Yep."
Zakk looked over to H: "Oh, and you're Cancer, huh H? I'm Capricorn. And you, James?"
James only grinned: "Leo. The best of the 12." He was only pretending to be boastful, though he never really behaves like that.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Raji giggles, "Yup. Been classmates for a while." she says, giving James a noogie. Then she shook Zakk's hand, "Raji, nice to meet you too."
Soon, Triple H & Shawn introduced themselves as well.
"So, do you have any dinosaurs?"
"As a matter of fact, I do. 3, Caedus, a ceratosaurus, Beast, a dilophosaurus, & Kira, a deinonychus."
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:46 pm

James was surprised to hear that she in fact had dinosaurs, so he immediately spoke up: "I've got 4, and I'm on this for 4 years already. My dinosaurs are Razor, Tank, Proteus and the one who won the first match, Death."
Zakk: "Oh dang, I didn't see the first fight, but I do know a hell lot about your T-Rex, James. That is one bad-ass monster you've got!"

Last edited by James Hetfield on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Raji giggled, "Yeah, I saw that fight, pretty wicked. I also saw another T-rex fight, but this one was blood red colored. Anyone seen that fight?"
"Yeah, that was wicked." Triple H said.
"When are your dinos fighting?" Shawn asked.
"I'm not 100% sure yet." Raji says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:14 pm

James: "Yeah. It was cool, but that Trike wasn't trained hard enough. Basically, the Rex had him for a snack." He looked at Raji: "So what are you doing? I came to see Death fight and to wait for Salma Hayek, believe it or not."
Dwayne asked: "Man, that T-Rex is bad to the bone! Wish my dinosaurs were like that!"
James: "You know what I think? I think he is the T-Rex. I mean hell, every T-Rex is a monster in his own way, but Death? He doesn't just kick ass with his strength and cunning, but with his huge stamina, which I've never seen before in the Club, and that is special. That's why the fans love him. Not because of his necromancer colors, not because of his strength, but what he does on the field and what he shows there. Stamina."

Last edited by James Hetfield on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Raji heard James' question, "Well, I was actually walking around when I found a group of people circling something, then I approached & poof! Here you are." she says with a giggle.
Triple H & Shawn look on as they nod in agreement to James' explanation of Death.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:56 pm

James: "Oh... I think I could play something for the fans here. They're already nuts!" He grabbed a guitar and prepared to play.
Time for something new - Page 2 Dsxtrc10
James then spoke into the microphone: "This one's for you, H!"
Then, he chose rhythm guitar, and the song "Motorhead - The King Of Kings", Triple H's secondary WWE theme song.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:00 pm

"Ahhhh yeah. Hahaha, HER we go!" Triple H said as he & Shawn heard James play the song. Raji meanwhile just crossed her arms wih a giggle, never knowing how James got so good at a guitar, but knows he learned over the years. She smiles as she watches.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 pm

James only began to play, letting nothing but the rhythm of the song carry him, and this way, he could achieve a perfect score! And rhythm guitar is his alley! He is considered one of the best rhythm guitarists of all time by fans and other people. Even though there were Metallica songs in the game, he chose this one because of Triple H, because he is a fan of Motorhead and because he didn't want to look like a coward playing his own songs.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Triple H & Shawn listened on as James played the song. Then Triple H turns to Raji, "Do you play an instrument?"
"Oh no, I suck at instruments."
Do you sing?" Shawn asks.
"No, I don't sing." Raji says, giggling.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

James headbanged as he played, and finally, he was at the end of the song! Then, he spoke into the microphone: "The King Of Kings!... There's only one..."
Everyone applauded, while the game score was showing 100% perfect! This made Zakk smile, seeing that he's been beaten. But that was only a game, nothing more.
James then walked over to Shawn and Zakk and patted their shoulders, grinning teasingly: "Have a nice day, guys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for something new
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next