Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of the Baron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Return of the Baron - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:49 pm

"But enough of that." Zemo had soon stated. He began to walk towards the door of the room to walk out. As he soon turned back to Amora herself. "It is time to discuss the terms of your little.....'Alliance'." he told her & thus began to walk out of the room & back down the spiral of stairs in the tower.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 am

"Indeed." Amora says with a nod in agreement as she follows Zemo out the room & down the spiral stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm

After that, Zemo began to lead the way down the spiral of stairs from the large tower. A few minutes pass, as the stairs continue with a series of torches lighting the way downward. The windows nearby flashed with lighting from outside the castle itself & pattering with rain. Before long, the two had entered one of the castles grand halls. Where several servants, both man & even robotic, continued to do as they were ordered by the Baron. While HYDRA guards & scientists worked on their own projects & making sure the newly arrived dinosaurs had been secured. Zemo continued on & guided Amora towards the throne chamber, the Baron's personal quarters. But he was soon approached by one of the HYDRA staff.
"Heir Zemo." the guard said. "The Supreme Leader wishes a full report on the capture in the Ponderosa."
"I am currently in the middle of my own agenda right now." The Baron merely replied back.
"But sir-!" the guard tried to say.
"Tell Heir Skull that I will contact him when I see fit. He will have his prizes soon.....After I am done with my own priorities." Zemo then said back to the guard, not even bothering to turn to the man & merely walked on, away from the guard while guiding Amora. As if he himself was not afraid of whatever repercussions he alone would face with the supreme leader of HYDRA.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Amora continued to follow Zemo as he says these things to the guard, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 am

After dealing with the guard & telling that he would contact the Red Skull on his own time, Zemo continued to lead the way towards the throne room where he resides most of the time. A special hall of the castle comprising much of the bloodline's secrets & treasures. However, he was once again approach by a member of HYDRA. This time, a scientist, as the man approached the Baron with such nervousness.
"Uh....H-Heir Zemo?" the man said to him, as Zemo turned to the man with a menacing gaze under his mask. "What is it now?" he then said with a slight growl.
"F-F-Forgive me sir. B-But I bring news from the labs. F-From Arnim Zola."
"Arnim?.......Go on." the Baron then said.
"H-He wishes to inform you that Phase 2 of our experiment is underway. & the Dinosaurs have all been secured in their cells."
"Ahhh. Excellent. Now, be on your way." Zemo then demanded, before walking toward the very main doors of the throne room itself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Amora listened to the conversation as she heard something mentioning an experiment. But she says nothing as she follows Zemo, thinking that it was a secret experiment like his robot project.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 am

The doors of the throne room soon opened wide before Baron Zemo. The massive chamber inside had finally been revealed & the Baron thus began to walk inside. Before him lied a large red carpet that stretched through the entire hall. From the door, all the way to the throne itself. Throughout the walls of the chamber lied many of the bloodlines treasures & possessions. From jewels, to crowns, to pottery, flags, swords, artifacts, even large paintings were on the walls & displayed. Portraits of many of past Barons that have once lived in this very castle. It was like living inside an entire family tree. An entire record of the bloodlines history that dated back to as far as the dark ages. & now, in this century, it was Heinrich Zemo who would now carry on the legend & the title of the Baron. As he walked through the chamber, he had finally reach the end, where his throne lied waiting for him. Before the columns nearby, gargoyles & torches added to the scenery. The Baron had soon taken his seat upon his throne, with his hands placed together & thus looked on at Amora, the Enchantress. "Now then.....Let us begin discussing such interesting matters." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:18 pm

"Indeed, lets." Amora says as she sat down on a chair herself & pulled out another cigarette & lit it before puffing, looking at Zemo.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 pm

"You come here to seek an alliance with me. That much I can already tell by your proposal. Even when I have had no connections with the Hellfire Club or yourself.....But this is not about the Hellfire Club.....Is it?" The Baron had soon asked Amora while sitting upon his throne.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 am

"No. This is about much more with much more goals than the Hellfire Club." Amora says to Zemo with a wink to him as she puffed another smoke of her cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:15 am

"Hmhmhm, of course....As I figured." Zemo soon said back to Amora, watching her upon his thrown with observant eyes. Watching everything she does, from how she spoke & even to how she smoked her cigarette. Even the tiniest things would help Zemo understand every aspect about her. Indeed, he was to understand her & her motifs. "You seem to have other....Motifs.......Plans that do not involve your fellow Club Members....Even the Red Queen."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:54 pm

"Hmhmhmhm, you read me like a book, Zemo." >; ) Amora says with a wink as she smoked her cigarette & listened to Zemo.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:44 am

"That is because I have learned to never judge a book by it's color." The Baron soon said back to Amora, while continuing his conversation. He wanted to know & learn more of this possible "alliance" they would establish. "Now tell me....What is it you truly want? & how do I fit into the picture?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:41 pm

"As I said before, Zemo, I want to form an alliance with you & form a team." Amora says to Zemo.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

"A team......Intriguing. Go on." Zemo soon said back to Amora while he continued to listen closely to Amora's proposal, seated upon his thrown.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"A team of the most notorius & possiblly most powerfull allies the world has to offer. Together, we can be unstopable. Everything will be ours for the taking, Zemo." Amora continued.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:08 pm

The sinister Baron listened closely to Amora's proposal. Even he would admit, he was rather interested in such an idea. It seemed to present much promise for his plans. He took time to think about it, remaining silent upon his seat & throne.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:48 pm

"& the best part, even when I've just said it, no one will be able to stop us." >; ) Amora said to zemo as she approached with a puff of her cigarete, "So what do you say?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:41 pm

The Baron looked on, keeping his own thoughts to himself while keeping himself seated upon his throne & his hands together in a thinking, plotting posture. Indeed, now he was becoming rather interested in this plot Amora was planning out. He began to rise from his seat when she approached. Thunder & heavy rain sounding & clashing outside the glass-stained windows. "A team of powerful allies....A legion of villains.....Master's of Evil......I must say, Enchantress, this idea of yours is rather interesting." he said with his own sinister chuckle. "....Very well. I will assist in the construction of this group of notorious individuals. But upon one condition......I am to lead this establishment & this group. & the right of leadership is to be mine."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:03 am

Amora looked on as Zemo says this! She had it all planned where it was SHE that lead this team of villains. It was her idea after all. But she also respects Zemo for his leadership skills already when she witnessed him when he returned from his Ponderosa hunt, seeing him bark orders like a perfect leader, ">sigh< Alright, you can lead this group." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:16 am

"Hmph. Of course. I knew you would see it my way." The Baron soon said back to Amora & with his sinister hands held behind his uniform as it flowed behind him in the wind that was gusting from one of the windows. Generated by the rain & storm happening outside. "Under my guidance...There is bound to be success."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

Amora did nothing & said nothing else as she nodded in agreement to Zemo, puffing away at her cigarette before putting it out.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:48 am

"But...In order to have full success, an increase of numbers will be required. We will need more recruits, & father a legion of powerful allies to strengthen our alliance." Zemo had then said back to Amora, as he himself stood before one of the glass-stained windows of the throne room. Looking out into the stormy weather while the rain pattered & the thunder crashed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:08 am

"I've been thinking of some allies to recruit with us on this team....but so far. There has been no sucess." Amora said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:17 am

"Then that is to be our first step in the matter- gain more allies for the group." Zemo then stated, with the mission in mind for his first phase & plan for this new & soon to be full group of powerful, evil allies. He then turned to Amora herself to assign her the first mission. "I will leave it to you to gather more recruits for the group. As your first mission." he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Baron
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: