Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of the Baron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Return of the Baron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Amora remained where she was in the castle's quarters as she began to hear footsteps as she smirks, knowing Zemo is coming.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Baron Zemo continued to follow the two soldiers up the long column of spiraling stairs that led them higher into the tower. But at, last, that reached to the top. He followed them & was soon led to a large door that would lead into the room where the Enchantress is. "Open it." he then demanded.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

With a nod, the soldier then opens the door.....& inside stood Amora "the Enchantress." she smirks & slowlly approaches, "Baron Zemo. How good it is to see you. I'm sure you probablly remember me, no?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:28 am

Baron Zemo soon stood before the doors of the room when he finally saw Amora, herself, approaching him. He to walked inside & approached as well. For the moment, he remained utterly silent. He didn't say a word at first. But instead, he looked on to examine & "study" her, to say. He looked at every aspect about her, from her looks, her outfit & her attitude. Indeed, it was no wonder she was called the "Enchantress." He could only begin to think what she was able to do with her charm. His lidless eyes looked on, with a slight glare upon his arrival & with his hands held behind his back. "The name is of slight remembrance. As I am sure you have been mentioned. As was your...."Hellfire Club ", I believe it is called." Zemo finally replied to your. "You should consider yourself a very lucky woman..........It is not very often I receive "guests" in my castle."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:25 pm

"Oh really? Hmhmhmhm, then I guess 'm a lucky woman to be a guest at the house of the Baron." Amora says with an evil chuckle as she walked by Zemo with a hand stroking on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 pm

"It would appear so.......Most of my "guests" often end up dead before me." Zemo soon stated to the "Enchantress" with s glare & squint in his lidless eyes. He kept his eyes on her for a moment while she walked beside him & soon felt her hand coursing across his back. He merely did nothing but stand there for a moment, before turning his head to the side. "You are from this "Hellfire Club" I assume. A rather notorious gang in the residence of New York.....I must say, I am rather impressed from what I have heard." he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm

"Ohh? May I ask what you may have heard about us?"Amora says as she continues to circle Zemo slowlly, listening to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

While Amora began to circle the Baron, Zemo merely stared on from under his mask. He felt she was becoming rather interested in him, which he could slight tell. "What else, other then it is rather a notorious bane of women. Led by this "Red Queen" I assume." he then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:11 am

"Yes, the 'Red Queen.' Her real name is Cecilia Van Richardson. She has an assistant named Morrigan Aensland as well. Me would make it the 3rd, 'back up' leader of the other 2 are off somewhere. But I have come here for an.....offer....if you may say. A possiblility of a new alliance?" Amora says to Zemo.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:30 am

Hearing this & after hearing such information of the Hellfire Cub, one of Zemo's eyes began to raise up. He looked on, assessing this statement to himself- An alliance. Not that he would not have foreseen such a request. But it made him think, nonetheless. He stayed silent but for a moment & began to walk toward the window in the room. "Hmmmph.....You are asking much, my dear. I am currently involved with the works of some....Powerful allies." he said to her, with his back facing her while looking out the window. Before turning back to her. "But what does a band of criminals want from one such as I- A man of unspeakable legend & a man who would rather not deal with....Peasants."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:35 pm

"Peasants? Hmhmhmhm, Oh Zemo. You are the reason why this new alliance should be made. You can be the leader." Amora says sittting down on a chair with her legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Once more, an eyebrow raised from under Zemo's horrific mask. He slightly turned to her once more, pondering over the thought of such an offer, still. "Oh?" he merely asked, standing before the window of the room while Amora sat down on one of the chairs. "The Leader, you say?" he asked again. "I believe my question remains unanswred. I do not see the reason as to what a band of criminals would want from a man such as me.....Or is there more you are not telling me?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:52 pm

"Simple. You have the brains.....& you have the science.But the brains interest me." Amora says to Zemo, while smoking a ciggerette.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Zemo continued to assess these statements in his mind, puzzling together the true nature of her being here & the true reason of such an alliance she was offering him. "Do they now? Enlighten me." he then simply said to her, as he soon took himself a seat of his own across from Amora, staring on directly into her eyes with his own.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:03 am

"Aleight. You can invent some machine that could lure the 'good doers' in & we can make them surrender to our will. Or better....make them kneel before us. With us as their masters." Amora says to Zemo.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:17 am

The sinister Baron listened & he listened well. He sat upon his chair with his evil hands together, paying close attention to what Amora was telling him. Such things she had mentioned to him seemed.....Interesting to him. "....Masters, you say." he then said to her, thinking to himself for a bit in the same position. "An interesting proposal, 'Enchantress'.......Hearing this makes me wonder if you have larger goals then your precious Hellfire Club itself."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Amora only chuckled evily, "Oh Zemo, you see through me like a book Yes I indeed do have larger goals than the Hellfire Club." she says as she got back up & still pussing her cigarette before putting it out.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:52 pm

"Indeed." Baron Zemo had stated before rising up from his seat & approaching her. With such sinister, glaring & lidless eyes looking on at Amora. "Then apparently we have something in common, it would appear." he then said to her. "Although I, myself, am greatly involved in the works with HYDRA.....I to have my own motives to look after."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:23 am

"Of course. You could do both of them at the same time." Amora says to Zemo again, looking on at him as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:27 am

Indeed. I could....& I have." Zemo then stated before, with the sudden snap of a finger, he ordered a servant to bring forth drinks both for him & Amora. "I have been in the works of creating more genetically enhanced dinosaurs both for myself & for HYDRA. Including multiple projects......But now, I am in the works of a secret project of my own."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm

"Ohh? If it's not too much trouble, you think you can show me this secret project? Of course I will understand if you don't as it is a secret project." Amora says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:18 pm

The Baron had stayed silent once more. She had made a rather large request to see just what exactly he was working on. But alas, he saw no harm in doing so. For he would normally keep such things under wraps & keep them top secret. For the concern of exposure or a rival may attempt to destroy it or take it. But even then, the sinister Baron was prepared for such occassions. But alas he had to decline such a request. "I would wish to keep my own priorities rather to myself, mistress......You make a large request. All you need to know is this-" Zemo soon went to say. "I am on the verge of creating the most advanced AI, robotic being.....The likes of which mankind has never & will never see."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 pm

Amora got interested in the project when Zemo mentioned it was robotic. But she didn't ask anything else as she said she would understand his privacy on the secret project, "Hm, that's interesting. A robot, huh?" she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:48 pm

The Baron admired Amora's guesses & & chuckled evilly to himself. Though he could not reveal to much, she appeared to be right. "Correct......But no mere 'robot', mistress. This will be the pinickle of advanced AI robotics & mechanics. With an AI based upon the very human mind itself.....There will be nothing like it." Zemo then began to state while he turned to the window of the room once more.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm

"Really now. Hmhm, interesting indeed. But I'm not going to make you reveal more." >X) Amora says chuckling as she saw Zemo turning to the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Baron   The Return of the Baron - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Baron
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next