Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Private War of Doctor Doom!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 pm

With a nod of his head, Kristoff soon headed for the kitchen of his room to prepare some drinks for everyone. Even for little Valeria when she wakes up as he pored hr a glass of her favorite cranberry juice. Valeria meanwhile remained fast asleep on the bed near Angela as her head rested against the soft pillow & quietly snoring cutely to herself. Drifting off in her own wonderful & joyful dreams she would always have.
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 269392_334162386654717_547838470_n
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"Awwwwwww." Angela whispered as she watched Valeria sleep. This was a moment she wanted to keep as she took her cell phone out & snapped a picture of Valeria, the sound off so it wouldn't wake up Valeria. <=3
----------------------------------
As Kristoff walked out, he is seen by Yoko, "Kristoff! Are you guys ok?" she asked, rushing to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

O.O The sudden voice of Yoko soon surprised Kristoff! He slightly jumped while pouring some juice for Valeria. He nearly poured it out of the cup, nearly making a mess but it got a little worse! Upon jumping he not only landed a little hard on his foot, but also accidentally stubbed his toe! "OOH-! >~< he soon almost shouted but covered his mouth so he wouldnt wake up Valeria! "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" >~< he then said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valeria remained fast asleep when Angela took the picture. She moaned just a little with a turn of her head & soon began to scoot & cuddle a little more closer to Angela. -3-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 pm

O.O "Oh-! I'm sorry for scaring you, Kristoff." Yoko says, as she helped him sit down, "How's your leg?" she asked, gentlly massaging the leg to make it feel better quicklly. <=)
--------------------------
Angela giggles as she put her phone back up as she watched Valeria sleep. <=3
Wanda turned to see this & couldn't help but smile. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 pm

">Sigh< no better Im afraid. But I might be able to walk better by tomorrow. Maybe some crutches would be helpful for right now. Think you doctors can supply me one soon?" Kristoff asked. As he began to feel slightly better from Yoko massaging his poor foot. Before long, Kamina & Simon followed close behind as they entered through the door as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sleeping on, Valeria rested her cute little head against the soft fluffy pillow while her favorite pink blanket kept her warm. And it wasnt long before she soon had her favorite stuffed animal in her arms. -3-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

"Sure, we can get you some crutches." Yoko says as she sees Kamina & Simon enter, "Kristoff, this is my little brother, Simon, & my boyfriend, Kamina." she says, introducing Kristoff. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm

"Hi Mr.Kristoff." =3 Simon soon said with a smile & giggle as he waved at him.
"Hmhm, hi there. Nice to meet you." X3 Kristoff then replied, shaking the little boys hand. With a chuckle & smile Kamina soon stepped forward with a handshake as well. To Kamina, Kristoff didnt seem all what he had expected to be Angela's date. He thought he would be...Taller. "Thats right. Kamina Jiha's the name." he then said with a handshake.
"Nice to meet you sir." Kristoff then said with a smile. "Might I say Kamina, you sure are one lucky guy to have someone like Ms.Ritona." <;3 he then said.
"Hmhm, yeah I know, dude." X3 Kamina replied with a chuckle, rapping an arm around Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Yoko giggled as Kamina had an arm around her,, helping Kristoff back up after massaging his leg, "How has Angela, Wanda, & your little sister been through our fire drill-" she goes to say, trying to cover up the real story of Doom, unaware that Kristoff already knows about it.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 pm

O.O "Fire drill?" Kamina then said with a slight tone of confusion.
"What fire drill?" O.o Simon soon asked with a titled head as he felt the very same way.
"Hmhm, you went with the fire drill story to? Nice. Well, it went a-okay here. Everyone's safe in the bedroom. But um......" he went to say, looking back at the bedroom & knowing his baby sister was asleep still. He then turned back to Yoko & the others. "My baby sister fell asleep earlier. She's still napping. <;3 he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Yoko giggles as she hears them, but sighs, "I see. So you did hear about Doom too?" she asked as she knew the fire drill bit didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Kristoff soon nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, we heard. We bunked in here to lay low until it was all over. Plus I....Didnt want to worry Val so I covered the story. She a-okay." <;3 he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm

"Hmhm, that's good." Yoko says as she helps Kristoff with the drinks, "Lead the way to the rooms, I still want to check on them, just incase." she says. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 pm

"Thanks." Kristoff soon replied as he soon grabbed drinks for both Valeria & Angela. He soon lead the way in the other room where Wanda, Angela & Valeria were as Yoko could soon see the little baby sister of Kristoff sleeping away like an angel. -3-
Soon enough, Simon soon saw Angela with a big smile to see her. "Auntie Angela!" =3 he said, rushing over for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 pm

O3O "Simon." =3 Angela whispered as he hugged Simon tightly, "How have you been?" she asked. X3
Yoko smiles & approached Wanda, "You doing ok, Wanda?" <=)
"Yeah, I'm alright." Wanda replied with a wink. <Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

"I've been good. I really, really missed you!" X3 Simon said as he hugged Angela tightly. Kristoff meanwhile smiled on when Kamina then came from behind with an arm around him.
"So. I hear your the new lover boy around here?" he said. >B)
O3O "Excuse me?" Kristoff then said.
"Ya know, Angela? I heard your the new lover boy around here." >B3
O//////O L-Lover boy?" Kristoff then replied with rosy cheeks. The very mention of those words made him a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 pm

"Oh, I missed you too-" Angela started to say when she hears Kamina, REALLY wide eyed & blushing just like Kristoff! O//////////////O
"Kamina! Stop picking on them." Yoko says, glaring at Kamina. >B3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"Ahhh c'mon babe were just havin' fun. Right man?">X3 Kamina then said to Kristoff with a chuckle & with his arm remaining around him.
"Uhhh. heh.....Heheh, y-yeah. S-Sure." ^////////^ Kristoff soon said as he soon went back to fix up some more drinks for more guests in the kitchen. Walking off with embarrassment. >////////<
Kamina meanwhile chuckled as Kristoff left. Knowing how he feels as he soon sat by Angela with an arm around her next. "Heeeeey there. Stayin' outta trouble?" >B3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm

"Y-y-yes I have Kamina. I always keep out of trouble." Angela says to Kamina as she still blushes over what Kamina just said a minute ago. >//////////<
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 pm

"Hmhmhmhm, gee whats up? >X3 Kamina soon asked with another chuckle.
"Hehe, your cheeks are rosy." X3 Simon soon said with a giggle.
"They sure are. Somethings gotten her fired up." >X3 Kamina then said, as he even began to play with her cheeks.
Kristoff meanwhile stood by the counter while preparing drinks. His poor cheeks still remained as red as roses as he tried to get over it. But he couldnt. /o///////o\
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Angela pushes Kamina's hands away, "S-s-stop it, Kamina!" she says. >/////////<
Yoko & Wanda giggle as they watch Kamina & Simon pick on poor Angela. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"Ooooooooh, someone has a cruuuush!" >X3 Kamina then said to Angela with another chuckle. He's always been much like a big brother to Angela. Always the one who likes to pick on her & tease her the most. Simon, watching, giggled on at poor Angela before he turned his head. His eyes soon caught someone into view & there, lying on the bed close to where he was standing, he saw little Valeria herself! That very moment, his eyes suddenly widened! Thsi must have been the "Valeria" they were talking about before! To him, she was rather pretty for a girl who was close to his age & his cheeks immediately went red! O///////O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:08 pm

"Stop it! Stop it! Stoooop iiiiit!" Angela says as she keeps away from Kamina, as she blushes on more hard! "Protect me, Yoko." she says, hiding behind Yoko. >////////<
"Kamina, stop picking on her." Yoko says as Agnela hides behind her. >83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 pm

"Hahahaha, ah alright, I've had my fun." >X3 Kamina soon said. Then for some reason the room remained quiet. As Kamina turned his head, he soon found out why. Little Simon was STILL wide eyed & blushing hard in his cheeks at the sight of little Valeria! Never seeing such a pretty girl like her in all his life! O/////////O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

Wanda & Yoko look on at Simon as he looks at Valeria. Wanda soon approaches Simon, "Seems you have a crush on Valeria. Your cheeks are rosy." she says, giggling. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 am

"Is..........I-Is that......Valeria?" O/////////O Simon soon said stuttering with such rosy cheeks as he asked Wanda. Even he'll admit, she was certainly pretty. Valeria meanwhile remained soundly asleep on the bed with her favorite blanky & stuffed animal with her. -3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Private War of Doctor Doom!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next