Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The date/ A romantic night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The date/ A romantic night Empty
PostSubject: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Getting ready for the Date

Moments later & Kristoff has since returned to both his & Valeria's room. There, he prepares himself for the wonderful date he will be having with Angela soon. The very same thoughts continue to stir inside his mind. He cant seem to think of anything else. For now, he gets some rest before the date. Lying on the bed with his swollen foot as the bandages have been taken off at the moment for an ice pack to be placed around it. He just hopes that he will heal enough for him to walk good. He'd hate to go on this first date & look ridiculous with his crutches. So he just lies there, staring out the window where Angela's & Wanda's rooms were with a big smile on his face. <=3
Nearby is Valeria. Who cant help but to watch with him as she sits on the bed with him to help her big brother any way she can. "Whatcha thinking about, big brother?" =3 she asked.
"Ohhh, just things." <=3 he relied.
"Do you need help choosing something to wear?" =3 she then asked.
"Hmhm, sure, that'd be nice." <X3 he finally replied.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Kamina remained with Yoko in her office as she worked. As he too couldnt stop thinking about this date between Kristoff & Angela & cant help but to make a good joke about it. "So....This date these two love birds are havin'....Wonder what they'll be doin'?" B3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 pm

In her room, Angela continues to try & pick out what to wear for her date with Kristoff, picking out dresses & trying them on & picking again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Wanda smiles as she heads for Hammond's main office of the island. She wants to tell him first of the date between Angela & Kristoff. Then she wants to tell him that after the date, she plans to leave with Angela to NYC. There, she can see her old high school pal, James & try to see the man who sent a Doombot here earlier, Curt Von Doom.
---------------------------------------------------------
Yoko giggles at the many things that could happen on this date, "I don't know. Just have to wait & see, I guess." she says. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:35 pm

After speaking with her brother, Valeria soon left to choose a suit for Kristoff just tp help him out. "What would you like big brother?" =3 she asked.
"Ohhh I don't know.....Something.....Eye catching, I guess. Something she'll like." <=3 he replied.
"Okay. Hehe, how about pink?" X3
O3O "Pink? Wha-!? No!" >=3
"But it stands out. & all girls like pink." X3
"Im not wearing a pink suit tonight.! I-! >Sigh< I never mind I'll pick one out later. You just get yourself ready." <X3 he finally said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a nod & chuckle, Kamina soon began to have good memories of the past with Yoko as he turned to her once more. "You remember our first date?" <=3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Hammond and Roland have been in his office talking about the past. Unfortunately, they have missed all the events the others have experienced. But, nothing too important, at least so they may think. The two men drink a little bit of Scotch from time to time as they talk.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Angela continued to pick out her dress when she finds a beutifull black dress she wore at her prom dance in high school. She looks on & holds it in front of her, sowing Matilda, "How's this look, girl?" <=3 she asks.
Matilda's eyes widen & by the look on her face, even she likes the dress's beuty. 83
"Hmhmhm, ok. This is the dress then." she says with a giggle & a pat on the little rex's head. <X3
---------------------------------------------------
Wanda soon approaches Hammond's main office & knocks on it, "Mr Hammond? Are you in there?" she asks with a smile. <=3
------------------------------------------------------
Yoko hears Kamina & nods, "Yes I do.' she says, looking at Kamina. <=3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Hammond and Roland hear Wanda knocking on Hammond's office door. "Yes, Ms. Wanda, please come in" says Hammond. Roland and Hammond are gentlemen around women, so each wouldn't mind having Wanda in their company. Who knows, perhaps she has some news about something.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm

Valeria had soon left to get herself ready to go with her big brother. She heads back to her room to pick out a dress. Kristoff meanwhile just simply laid back in his bed to rest his foot in order for it to heal fully. He continues to think of the possibilities of what may happen tonight on his & Angela's date. He wonder's who will confess first. Or if he may be able to confess at all. The anticipation of the date begins to kill him more & more & soon, he decides to get down to the bottom of his swollen foot. He turned to a nearby phone that was connected to all the other lines around the island. Form the hotel you could call the vet, the store, exc. So he decided to give Yoko herself a call to see if they could work on his foot. He dialed the number of her office which was shown on a list of numbers to call to contact the island staff & waited for her to pick up. "I hope she answers." he says to himself. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, I do to." <;3 Kamina then relied back to Yoko with yet another kiss before he heard the phone ring on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Angela smiles & sets the dress on the nearest dresser drawer. She decides to rest for a bit before the date. So she lays on the bed next to Matilda & rests her head. <=3
--------------------------------------------------------
Wanda smiles & enters the office, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." she says with a smile as she approaches Roland & Hammond.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yoko nods in agreement when her phone rings, O.O "Wonder who that is?" she says & picks up the receiver end of the phone, "Hello?" she says, not knowing it's Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:18 pm

"Oh, no ma'am" says Roland holding up his glass. "Quite the contrary Wanda, you more than welcome to come in" says Hammond. "Please, have a seat if you would like" says Hammond with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yoko? Hey it's Kristoff. Listen, I-" Kristoff began to say when something happens next. Kamina decided to play along as he saw a good opportunity to make a good joke he'll never forget. He always loved to joke & tease & this was a golden opportunity. He suddenly snatched the phone after hearing Kristoff & began talking! "Kristoff! Little amigo! What are ya doin' calling my girlfriend?" >B3 he asked.
O.O "What?" Kristoff replied, after hearing Kamina on the phone. "Oh-! Kamina! No, no it's not-!" he then tried to say.
"Haha, Im just messing with ya. So, about that date of yours tonight. You gonna confess?" B3 he asked.
Upon hearing this, Kristoff soon began to blush a little once again. Now becoming embarrassed. "Uh.....W-What?" O////////O
"Ahhh c'mon bro. It's obvious you like her. Just tell her!" X3
"I.....Don't know what your talking about." >////////>
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"Thank you." Wanda says as she took her seat after moving her cape out of the way & was also offered some of the drink they were drinking, "Thanks." she says & drank a sip, then turns to them, "I came down to tell you a few news. One of them is about my little sister." she says as she doesn't want to say anything about the incident with the doombot earlier, she keeps that to herself.
--------------------------------------------
"Kamina! Quit picking on him!" >=3 Yoko says, shoving Kamina's head away from the phone, "I'm sorry, Kristoff. What did you actually want?" she asked. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 pm

"Tell her Kristoff! GO FOR THE WIN!!!" >X3 Kamina soon shouted in hopes Kristoff would hear him over the phone.
Poor Kristoff meanwhile tried his best not to blush too hard. But now, hearing Yoko, he managed to pucker down on the redness from his cheek. "Oh no it's alright. Say uh...I was wondering. Could we make an appointment? For my foot? I'd like to see how it is before I go on our date." <=3 he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 pm

"Oh yes please, do tell" says Hammond leaning forward a bit. "Is she alright" asks Roland. "I mean, after her ordeal with Chaos, she may still be a bit shaken". "Oh, quite right, little else is as scary as a giant theropod breathing down on you" says Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

"Oh she's fine. After Chaos's incident &.........you know." Wanda says, mentioning Doom, "But after a dance with the Turtle Man Ernie Brown Jr, she's alright. But she'll be more happy tonight. Her & Kristoff's going on a date." <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, sure. When do you want me to come?" Yoko says to Kristoff, hearing he wanted an appointment. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm

"Well whenever you can make it, it's fine. But I was hoping....Well....Right now, that is if you had the time. I just wanted to see if I could walk before my date tonight. Think you can help with that?" Kristoff soon asked as he checked the time on his clock. Noticing that there was only a single half hour left before their date tonight. He would have to get the check up & then hurry to get around.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

"Really now" says Roland. Hammond wasn't surprised too much, although a date this quickly means that both of them have fallen for one another, Hammond knew that Kristoff had feelings for Angela. Still, Hammond is happy for the two young people and says to Wanda "That is excellent news to hear".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm

"Yeah, it is. Also, tommorow is our day to leave. I'm going to visit NYC for a few days & see the JFC Tournament. the real turnament. I won't enter, but I'll just watch & probablly meet new friends there." Wanda says.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmm, I don't have anything to do. & I need to get away from you know who for a bit." Yokos ays, mentioning Kamina, "I'll be up there shortlly." she says with a wink. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm

O3O "Heeeeey! Whats that suppose to mean!?" >83 Kamina then said with a glare!
"Hmhm, alright sounds great. I'll be in my room. I'll have Valeria get the door for you when you come. See ya then." Kristoff soon replied with a delightful tone in his voice. With that, he soon hung the phone back up & awaited on his bed. Lying there with relaxation & the thoughts of the date tonight. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Yoko giggles, "I was only kidding, honey." <X3 she says with a kiss to Kamina's lips, "I'll be back." <;3 she says & gets her medical supplies needed for Kristoff's injured leg & starts to head to his room.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 am

"Hmhm, alright." <X3 Kamina soon replied back to Yoko, returning her kiss to her own lips. "I'll stay & keep an eye on little bro." <;3 he then said. Ensuring that little Simon, her baby brother, will be in good hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in his room, Kristoff continued to lie on the bed to rest both himself & his slowly healing foot. He hopes that when Yoko comes, she'll tell him the good news that he may be able to walk. He keeps his fingers crossed for that one miracle to happen. But more importantly, his mind has been thinking more of this date tonight. He hopes that everything will go well for both him & Angela & hopes he doesnt mess up on his very first date in his life. Soon though, he began to hear little Valeria calling to him.
"Big Brotheeeeer?" she cried from her room.
"Yeah Val?" he replied.
"I cant pick a dress out." she then said, walking to his room with two dresses in hand.
O.O "Hmhm, your already starting to get into that teenage age already. Cant deside what to wear anymore." <X3 he then said.
"Which one looks prettier? This blue one, or this red one?" =/ she then asked.
"To be honest sis....I kinda like the blue one more. It really captures your blue eyes better." <=3
"Awwwwww big brother's being to sweet." <X3 she replied with a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:11 am

Yoko continued to head for Kristoff's room. Wondering if she'll help his poor leg heal in time before the date starts.
---------------------------------
Angela continued to lie next to Matilda, petting her tiny head, thinking to herself, ">sigh< Is this the one, Matilda? Is this the one I can call a true boyfriend, & my true love?" she asks the little rex, smiling & sighong. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

After a big hug & kiss from his little sister, Valeria soon sat with her big brother & placed her dress beside her. She merely wanted to ask him a few things. For the girl at her age, she cant help but to be curious of her big brother as she sat down by him on the bed.
"Big brother? Can I ask you something?" <=3
"Sure sis. What is it?" he replied.
"What do you think of Angela?" <=3
O.O "Oh. What do I think of her?"
"Yeah. Do you really like her?" <X3
"Well.....To be honest sis....Yeah, I really do." <=3
"What about your date?" <=3
"Well to be honest Im kinda nervous. I've never been on a date before." <X3
"I hope it goes well big brother. Hehe, let me know how it goes so I can go on dates to." X3
O3O "Hmhm, you got a long way before you date ANYONE." <X3
"Hehe, I know. I happy for you, big brother. I kinda like Angela to. She's really nice & pretty." =3
"Yeah.....She sure is." <=)
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm

"Ah yes, I have heard of this tournament" says Hammond. "I may also accompany you all to the tournament, but I will have to prep my dinosaurs for travel...just in case some young challenger try to challenge me to a battle, maybe I can show them what this old man is made of". "I myself have heard of this tournament and I do plan on entering, but I am leaving tomorrow to check up on an old friend of mine; Dereck Joubert" says Roland before drinking from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:19 pm

"Really, now?" Wanda says to Roland as she drinks on at her drink, "I beleive I have heard of him. Isn't he like a big cat specialist?" she asks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yoko continued to walk towards Kristoff's room with her medical supplies at hand. Soon, she reaches his room door & knocks 5 times, "Kristoff? It's me." she says. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Kristoff soon heard the door knocking. As did Valeria. He knew it had to be Yoko when he heard knocking & when he head her voice, he knew for sure.
"Sis, can you get the door for Ms.Ritona?" he asked his sister. With a nod & a smile, she got off from his bed & ran to the door to open it for Yoko. When she finally arrived near the door, she kindly opened it for her & saw Yoko herself. "Hi Ms.Ritona." =3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night Empty

Back to top Go down

The date/ A romantic night
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: