Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The date/ A romantic night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm

"I have heard the same about the man" says Hammond. "He is a big cat expert, I have seen him work around lions in the Maasai Mara" says Roland. "However, he also has a park in Zimbabwe that I would like to see".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:43 pm

"A park? What kind of park is it?" Wanda asks Roland as she listened to him.
--------------------------------------
"Hi, little Valeria. Is your big brother doing ok?" Yoko asks as she kneeled down to her level. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm

"Uh huh. He's on his bed resting right now. I've been taking good care of big brother. I think he's getting better." ^3^ Valeria soon said with a happy & proud tone of her voice. Happy that she has been taking care & helping her big brother out with his unfortunate condition.
"Im in here, Yoko. C'mon on." Kristoff then cried from the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Yoko smiled as she stood up & walked over to Kristoff's bed & sat down beside him, "How's your leg?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:01 pm

"I believe that its a mixed park" replies Roland. "One side is dedicated to Africa's living animals, but the majority of it is devoted to rare dinosaur species".
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well, it doesn't hurt as much as before." Kristoff soon replied back to Yoko. Lifting his head up a little to look down at his bandaged foot to see for himself. Indeed, it didn't hurt as much as it did moments ago after the accident & he believes it has since started to recover well. Valeria certainly has had her share of helping out as well. Making sure her big brother is well taken care of & healed up. She sat on the bed with Yoko & beside her brother. Helping him out with a drink.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:32 pm

"Well, that's good." Yoko says as she looks at the bandaged leg & began to carefully undo the bandages, "I'm going to cheeck on your leg, so, if it hurts, let me know, ok?" she says.
---------------------------------------------------------
""Ooooooh, that sounds interesting." Wanda says as she drinks her drink, listening to Roland & Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm

With a nod, Kristoff soon laid back & sat still for Yoko as he watched her take the bandages from his poor foot. As mentioned, it no longer hurt as much as it did before but there were still some stings here & there. He only flinched once but remained calm. "K-Keep going, Im alright." he then said, letting her know he was okay.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 pm

"Indeed it is" says Roland. "I am interested in this fellow and his park sound quite unique" says Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Wanda nods as she looks at her watched, "Well, I'd better go & help Angela get ready for her date. I'll see you later. Mr Hammond, if you want, you cann come & watch the date if you wish." she says with a wink, heading for the door with the flip of her scarlet cape.
------------------------------------------------------------
With a nod, Yoko continued to take off the bandages on Kristoff's leg untill everything was undone.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm

The bandages were off & his foot was no revealed to look at. Kristoff looked down to take a look for himself along with Yoko & Valeria. To his surprise, his foot looked better then he thought it would. Instead of being all red & swollen like before, it now looked a little better with only a few tints of red around his ankle. "How's it look Yoko? What do you think? Should I try moving it?" he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 pm

"Why yes, I think I shall tag along then" says John with a smile. He gets up and walks to the door, but Roland says as he gets up "You go on, John...I will join up with you later". "Sounds good, my old friend" says John following Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Wanda nods as she leaves the room & began to head for Angela's room with Hammond right behind her, happy for her sister, but also began to think about the events involving Dooom earlier that day.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In her room, unaware that her sister & Hammond was approaching, Angela was putting her dress for her date on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, try moving it. Yoko says as she held her hand under Kristoff's leg, ready to help if he had trouble moving it.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 am

Kristoff nodded. With that, he turned back down to his foot as Yoko held it for him. Soon enough, he then began to try & move his foot. He started simply by twisting in circles, slowly & gently. The first motion only stung for a second but after that, it was all easier to move & he felt no pain.
O.O "Hey I-! I think it's better!" he then said.
"Are you sure big brother?" Valeria then asked him, wondering if he could actually walk on his foot.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 am

"Are you sure? Can you try & get up to walk for me to see if it's better?" Yoko asked Kristoff as she helped him lift his leg up, hearing him say this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:41 am

"I-I think so. I only felt that one sting when I first moved it but after that it was fine. Here, lemme try & walk." Kristoff soon replied. He then began to slowly sit up to try & walk with Valeria helping him up off the bed. He placed his first foot down & slowly began to set the other foot on the ground. Slowly & slowly. Until finally he touched the ground, & once more felt a small sting in his foot. But it immediately went away once more as he was now standing on his two feet.
"How do you feel big brother?" Valeria asked.
"Well, I felt just a small sting again. But let me see." he replied & thus began to walk around. Like before, he felt only a few stings in his foot & each time, he just limped a little.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:03 am

Yoko watched as she stood by Kristoff, helping him if he falls, being by his side just incase, "Well, it looks like it's getting better." she says with a smile. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 am

"Yeah I...I think so to! This is great! I'll be okay for the date then!" <=D Kristoff soon said with such delight & joy, just walking around a little more just to be safe & sure. "Yay for big brother!" X3 Valeria then cheered with a big smile upon her face. Happy to see her brother all better. But, as usual, he continued to feel some little stings in his foot as he went to sit down. "Ouch-! Well maybe there's a few stings left." he said, looking at his foot & thinking of what to do. "Yoko, you think it would be possible to wear a shoe over some more fresh bandages?" <=3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 am

"Well, as long as the shoe you wear on that foot doesn't urt you, I don't see any problem in that." <;3 Yoko sys with a wink as she head Kristoff ask this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 am

"Great. Then let's do it." <;3 Kristoff soon said with a wink of his own. As he remained seated on the bed, he began to prepare his foot once more with more bandages, This time, though, he wouldn't need as much as before. But enough so his ankle wouldn't hurt him & enough so that he could fit his foot in his shoe.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am

Yoko smiled & nodded as she sat down beside Kristoff & soon took the bandages & gentlly began to wrap it around Kristoff's ankle, gentle enough where his ankle wouldn't hurt him. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 am

"Can I help?" <=3 Valeria then asked as she sat near Yoko & Kristoff.
"Hmhm, sure just be gentle." <;3 Kristoff then said to her. With a nod, Valeria soon sat close to Yoko herself & soon helped her out with Kristoff's foot & his bandages. Slowly * slowly placing them on with her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 am

Yoko smiled as she saw Valeria helping out with gentlly putting the bandages on Kristoff's leg. She sees that she is a caring little sister that would make sure her brother is safe & unharmed, as her little brother, Simon, is to her. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:03 am

"Now don't you move big brother. I'll make sure your better." <;3 Valeria soon said to Kristoff with a wink as she continued to help Yoko place the bandages on. Kristoff of course cant help but to chuckle & smile, shaking his head at his baby sister's silliness. "Hmhm okay Dr.Val." <X3 he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 am

With a giggle herself, Yoko finally got the bandages on, "There, it's on there nicelly." she says with a wink & had Kristoff's shoe in her hand, handing it to him, "You think you can put it on yourself without hurting your foot?" she asked. <=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The date/ A romantic night   The date/ A romantic night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The date/ A romantic night
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: