Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final 2 matches of the day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm

James and Salma, like everyone, could also feel the tremoring. It spread throughout the part of the arena where the dinosaur was, but it was nothing critical, because it's not strong enough to damage the arena's structure. Now James knew that this was a Sauropod dinosaur - no theropod on earth was this large! And then, when it came out of it's pen, it's head was almost touching the arch of the exit gate! Soon, James eflt a big deal of awe, seeing tis colossus enter! A massive Brachiosaurus, at least 15 meters high! But soon, a little bit of a competitor though hit James in the head. 'Really? How the hell is Death gonna fight that?!' Then, he looked at Triple H and said: "Man, he should just sit on his enemy and squash him to jelly!"
Salma, on the other hand, liked this gentle giant. She complimented: "Oh my goodness! It's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 pm

"Thank you, thank you. That's my beauty, Titanic." Triple H said as he saw his Brachiosaurus enter the arena, belowing a call to the crowds. Soon, her opponent's gate had opened & in the arena steps a carnovire that could possiblly be large enough to take on a sauropod, a Carcharodontosaurus!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Now, the tension in the battle got a little stiffer. A carnivore like this could find a weakness on the giant, but Carcharodontosaurus isn't really evolved to hunt Sauropods like Brachiosaurus. So, it had to plan it's moves carefully, to avoid it's massive feet and get to a flank, where his serrated teeth come in. First, the predator started to circle his opponent like a hungry hyena, snarling and hissing, trying to intimidate the herbivore.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Titanic looked on as she saw her opponent circled her. Not intiminated one bit, she makes a taunting move by lifting one of her forelegs & stomped it on the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:21 pm

The predator stumbled and leaned backward, feling a pretty heavy tremor on the ground. Hissing, it continued to circle, closing the distance between itself and the Brachiosaurus.
James looked at this, knowing by what the carnivore is doing, he will attack the herbivore any time soon, as it begins to draw closer, though not too close, because too close would mean it couldn't make a good leap at it's victim.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Titanic watched her opponent as he continued to circle her. She may have a tall neck. But she can lower it down in order to drink water & in this sort of case, swige her head at the Carcharodontosaur to try & keep him away from her.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:22 pm

The carnivore narrowly dodged the Brachiosaur's head, then continued to circle it. And then, when it was near enough, it leaped forward! Roaring, the canivore sank it's blade like teeth into the front leg of the Sauropod, cutting in some nasty wounds, that stung hard. James was already a bit caught off guard by the first attack, as usual. It always surprised, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Titanic rorared in pain as the Carcharodontosaur leaped on her & took a stinging bite. Now she was barely criplled, but not enough for her to loose the match. The foot was still ok enough to stand on, though it would sting a bit with each step. She turns to her opponent & lowers her head again & swings it back up, trying to hit the carnivore & suceeds! Landing a good blow from under & send him back a bit before looking on, wondering what the carnivore will do next.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 pm

James watched and listened - the roars weren't happy and the animal was very agitated. But then, it fought back fiercely, by landing a good hit to the carnivore's torso and knocking it down. Now, the predator got up slowly and attempted another attack, now, directly to it's belly! Little does it know that it's going right underneath it's feet, and that it could potentially end it's tournament.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Before the Carcharodontosaur did this, the massive brachiosaur reared up on its 2 hind legs. Although unlike in Jurassic Park where it would be seen standing completelly upright, Titanic only went up high enough to perform her finishing move, about 10 ft or so, che used her 2 forelegs to push & knock over the carnivore & her multi ton body now crushes the side of the Carcharodontosaur, breaking bones & knocking it out, ending the last fight for the day!
"Ah yeah! That's my big lug! Haha!" Triple H said, cheering on for his Brachiosaur's victory.
"Alright, he won!" Raji says with a smile. =D
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 pm

James clapped his hands with joy, proud, even of an easy victory. Then, he looked at the scoreboard, seeing that all the lots are filled and that every match has been played.
The commentator then announced: "Folks, this concludes today's tournament matches! Don't forget to come again in 3 days! You have 30 minutes to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Raji, Shawn & Triple H smiled as they got up, getting ready to leave the arena. Titanic goes back to her olding pen where she & all the other dinosaurs are prepared to be transported to the houses of their owners.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

James and Salma went with them, to follow them out of the arena. Dwayne and Zakk have long gone home, and James wanted to know if Shawn and Triple H will stay around for a little more. He asked: "Hey guys? Will you stick around a little more?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm

Shawn & Triple H looked at one another for a moment, then nodded, "Sure, we'd love to." they say.
Raji soon approaches James fom behind, giving him a hug, "Well, I'd better head on home, myself James.. I'll see you the next time on the tournament." she says with a smile. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 pm

James: "Alright! Wanna go somewhere in town or wanna visit my mansion?"
Salma then suggested: "I'm tierd, I want to rest a little. And I'd like to see where you live too."
James than thought for a minute. Then, he made a conclusion: "OK, as you wish, madame." he kissed her hand for the fun of it, and smiled. "Alright, let's go! But, eh, have you got a car or something? I've only got my motorcycle..."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

"We've got our own car that we came in together, we'll stop by in that." Triple H says with a wink. Wink
"I might stop by your mansion as well, James." Raji says, "I've gotta get gas in my car first, then I'll be there." she says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 pm

"Alright, alright! OK Raji. See you round! It was really geat meeting you all! You made my day!" he embraced his friend for the last time today, high-fived the two wrestlers and began heading to his motorcycle. Salma shook all of their hands: "It was very nice to meet you. You two are both really kind." she giggled. She then followed James.
Soon, an engine rumbled and they left, on James's red Harley Davidson. Before they headed out, James stopped in front of them and waved a goddbye, then drove for home!
The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 23938_10
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

O.O Triple H & Shawn got a good look a James' motorcycle, "Woah, nice motorcycle he has." Shawn says. =)
Raji smiles as she sees James leave, then she goes to her car & prepares to leave herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final 2 matches of the day   The final 2 matches of the day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final 2 matches of the day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2