Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Action/ more training matches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Live Action/ more training matches Empty
PostSubject: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:50 am

Investegation of the mystery escape

The group near the Pyroraptor enclosure had just found out that a Pyroraptor had just escaped. Turtle Man hears the question on how it got out, "Come on, let's go check it out." he says as he leads the group looked at the 2 toed footprints that lead into the forest. Soon, Turtle Man begins his famous investegation, figuring out how the dromeosaur escaped!
Yoko, Angela, Wanda, & Neal watc on.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:54 am

Kristoff & the others all stood by to let Turtle Man do his work. Watching him from where they stood. "Whats he doing?" Simon soon asked. "Well he's gonna find out how that dino escaped bro. After that, were gonna go catch him." Kamina soon said.
"I-I-Is it safe? S-Shouldn't we get help?" Valeria then asked. Before Kristoff placed a gentle hand upon her & behind her back to keep her safe & comfy. "There, there sis. Everything will be alright. Dont you worry. Turtle Man knows what to do." he then said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:58 am

"Yes I do. Has this cage had any power failures? Cause I see some fresh feathers, like it scrapped againt the bottom of this wire where he slipped out." Turtle Man says as he shows Yoko.
"Oh my, well we kinda did today." Yoko says.
"So if that's fresh, how long has it been?" Angela asks.
"By the looks of it, today." Turtle Man says, turning to Neal, "Go get my green bucket, stick, jacket & gloves, Neal." he says. Neal goes wide eyed, "Oh no. You're not-"
"I'm going to try o catch this thing by hand!" Turtle Man says.
O__O "Are you crazy?" Yoko asks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 am

"Babe he's the Turtle Man! OF COURSE he's crazy! Which is why Im goin' with him!" >;3 Kamina soon said with a positive attitude & spirit. Confident he cant help catch this stow away Pyroraptor!
O.O "Oh my-! Are you sure?" Kristoff asked.
"Trust me, theres nothing I nor this ol' timer cant handle." >;3 Kamina replied.
"W-Well....I wish I could help but-" Kristoff then replied until Valeria stopped him. "Nuh uh! Your not healed up yet big brother!" >=3 she said.
"I-I know, I was just saying." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 am

"Oh no you don't! You're staying here. Not after the Hulk trying to eat you. No way!" Yko says to Kamina. >=3
Neal shakes his head & heads off to the rooms to get Turtle Man's supplies.
Turtle Man looks at Valeria, "Now, I know you're protective on your big brother. So how about this, would you like to come with us?"
"I am!" Angela says. 83
"Oh no you don't, Angela. Not after what happened earlier today." Wanda says. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

O3O Valeria's eyes suddenly widened in surprise to hear this! But her shock soon turned into cheerfulness! "M-Me? Really? You mean I can go?" 83 she asked.
O.O Hearing this, Kristoff was defintely taken by some shock! "Oh-! Sir, are you sure about that?" he then asked Turtle Man.
"Ahhhh babe dont worry I'll be fine! That Hulkster was completely different. This is a puny little raptor were talking about. No bigee." X3 Kamina soon said.
"Nuh uh! You do as big sister tells you to." >=3 Simon soon said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 am

"Sure. But she can stay in a vehicle that we'll use so she can be safe." Turtle Man says to Kristoff. Wink
"Yes, you heard me, Kamina." Yoko says. >=3
"Come on, sis. I've always wanted to go on one of Turtle Man's adventures, pleeeeeaaaaase?" Angela says to Wanda. <83333
O3O "Ohhhh, alright. You just stay safe & do what Turtle Man tells you." Wanda says. <;3
"Thanks, sis." Angela says, hugging Wanda. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

"C'mon big brother. I wanna go. Pweeeeaaaase Pwetty pweeeaaase?" <83333 Valeria then asked his big brother with the infamous puppy pout eyes. And seeing this, Kristoff had no choice but to let her.
"Ohh.......Alright." <X3 he said.
"Yaaay!" <X3 Valeria then said with cheer. "Thank you big brother." she then said. Giving her brother a big hug.
"But you have to promise me sis. You saty in that vehicle where it's safe at all times. Dont get out unless Turtle Man says you can. Okay? Promise?" <=3
"I promise big brother." <;3
Kamina meanwhile was taken by a little surprise by Yoko & Simon! O3O "What?! Your gonna sit me & put me out on the bench?! But babe, I never miss action!" X3 he said. Before long though, after hearing Angela was going, Kristoff soon turned to her & taking her hand in his own hand. "Angela, since your going, can you do something for me? Keep Valeria safe for me. Make sure she doesnt get hurt. Please?" <=3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:25 am

"& I say you had enough action for one day, no buts." Yoko says to Kamina. >=3
Angela looks on as Kristoff took her hand & asked the promise to her. She soon nods, "I promise I will, Kristoff." she says. <=3
"Then it's settled. All left is fr Neal to return with m supplies & a vehicle with a cage on the back & we'll have some true live action, yeyeyeyeyeye!" Turtle Man says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:30 am

"Thank you." Kristoff then said to Angela with some relief. Knowing his baby sister will be in good hands. "Thank you very much." <=3 he then said to thank her even more. As he would hate to have anything happen t his poor baby sister.
With a giggle & smile, Valeria soon waited with Turtle Man & waiting for Neal to arrive. Excited for the search but also remembers her promise to his big brother.
O3O "No buts?!" Kamina soon said.
"Do as big sister says." >X3 Simon soon said.
"But...B-B-But babe." <83 Kamina replied to Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:34 am

"Sorry, Kamina. Our word as the Ritonas is clear." Yoko says to Kamina. >=3
urtle Man looks on as he soon saw Neal returning, "There's Neal." he says.
"There you go. Are you sure about this? This isn't like that Emu misson, this is a dinosaur that can rip you to shreds if he wanted to." Neal says.
"I made up my mind, Neal. I've always wanted to catch a real live dinosaur by hand." Turtle Mans ays.
"Whatever, Ernie. You're my buddy & I trust you." Neal says, chuckling. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 am

O3O "Hmmmm....Fine." Kamina said to Yoko with his arms soon crossing one another. "How come I never win these arguments?" -3- he soon said to himself.
O~O Hearing Neal speak of this mission as one where a dinosaur can rip one to shreds soon made her a little nervous. As Kristoff soon approached one more.
"Sis are you sure about this?" he asked. "Y-Yeah...Im sure." she replied.
">Sigh< Alright....Im just worried is all." he said.
"Awww dont be worried big brother....I'll be okay...I promise." <=3 she then said to him with a big hug.
"Hmhm, you better be." <X3 he replied back as he hugged her as well. Before turning to Angela once more. "Watch over her for me." <=3 she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 am

"Don't be like that, Kamina. I just don't want to see you hurt by a dinosaur." Yoko says. <=3
"I will, you have my promise." Angela says to Kristoff with a wink. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 am

">Sigh<....I know." <=3 Kamina soon said back to Yoko with a sigh, agreeing with her. "I just....Live for the action is all." he then said.
With a smile & a nod, Kristoff soon turned back to Valeria, his baby sister, with a kiss to her head. "Already. Off you go. Keep Angela safe & be careful." <;3 he said to her.
"I will big brother. You can count on me." <;3 she replied & soon turned to Angela to hold her hand. Ready to go whenever she was.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:52 am

"I know, Kamina." Yoko says to Kamina, looking on at him. <=3
Angela smiles as she looks at Turtle Man.
"Ok, let's go everyone." he says as he leads all who was going to the nearest capture truck to go find the stowaway Pyroraptor on the island.

Last edited by Curt Von Doom on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 am

(you mean stowaway Pyroraptor XD)
With a nod, Valeria soon climbed into the vehicle with Angela & the others. Preparing herself for the adventure to track down the missing dinosaur.
Without another word, Kamina simply looked on at Yoko as she did the same to him as well. Just looking deep into her eyes to see just how much she wanted him to stay with her t be safe. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:07 am

(Oh whoops. I edited it XD)
Yoko smiles & turns to Turtle Man, "We'll keep contact through walki talkes." she says.
"Gotca, Yoko." Turtle Man says as he entered the truck with Neal, Valeria, Angela, & Kristoff. Wanda stayed behind with Yoko, Simon, & Kamina. Soon, Turtle Man drives off, following the tracks through a jeep trail in the forest to find the missing Pyroraptor.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 am

Kristoff stayed behind with Wanda & the others. He waved at his little sister as she left to go with Angela & the others. Who also waved back. He just hoped she would be okay & make it out alright. He would hate for her to get hurt, as he would feel responsible for it. He would go in her place but he was in no condition to go because of his leg. "Hmm....M-Maybe I should have gone with her." he then said while standing with Wanda & the others.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:16 am

"I thought you was going to go." Wanda says to Kristoff as Yoko leads the others in the building where the monitors showed the footage from inside the truck. The truck has cameras so Kristoff can keep his eye on his baby sister.
----------------------------------
Turtle Man with Neal, Anggela, Valeria, drove on. "Yall keep your eyes peeled. If you see anything like tracks or something, let me know alright."
"Alright." Neal & Agnela says as they look out the windows to look for anymore tracks that the Pyroraptor may have left.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:19 am

">Sigh< I wanted to but...I cant. Not with this leg still." <=/ Kristoff said. Looking back down at his leg once more. "I just hate leaving my sister alone like this." he then said. Before he looked upon the screens & cameras that showed his baby sister.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yes Mr.Turtle Man." Valeria replied with a cute salute before looking out the window with Angela. "Do you see anything yet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 am

"Now don't worry. She's safe with Angela." Wanda says toKristoff with a pat to his back. <=)
----------------------------
"Not yet." Angela says as she looks out the window & on the ground. Soon, the group find an open area with a big wall of electric fencing.
"Wait a second. I see something." Angela says.
"Where?" Turtle Man says, stopping.
"There." Angela says, "Footprints. 2 toes ones too." she says pointing.
"Let's go, Neal!" Turtle Man says as he & Neal get out the truck to see this. Angela stays in the truck with Valeria.
"Yup, Pyroraptor tracks, see 'em, Neal?"
"Oh yeah, I see them, looks fresh too." Neal says as they look at the set of prints.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 am

"I know....I know she is." <=) Kristoff soon said with Wanda, before turning to the camera screens once more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.O Valeria meanwhile stayed in the truck with Angela. She watched Turtle Man & Neal look at the tracks before them as she tried to peak out of the window to see if she could see them as well. "Where do you think it went, Angela?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:37 am

Yoko soon gets a call on the walkie from Turtle Man, "What enclosure are we at?
"Ummmm, it looks like the hadrosaur enclsure, but you're on the outside so your safe if it came to a stampede."
"Alright, just checking."
---------------------------------------
"That's good, I ate to get caught in a stamede of duck bills." Neal says.
"Let's split up, Neal to cover more ground, so be carefull." Turtle Man says.
"Will do." Neal says as he & Turtle Man split up to search for the Pyroraptor.
"I'm not sure. But if Neal says it's fresh, then he must be nearby." Angela says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:42 am

"N-N-Nearby?" O~O Valeria soon replied. With a tone of fear soon coming to her. She then began to scoot a little closer to Angela for comfort & protection. As she felt herself being a little nervous. "W-We'll be okay in here wont we?" she asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be safe little sis. Kristoff soon thought to himself after hearing the transmission from the walkie talkie. Just hoping & praying his baby sister returns safely.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:47 am

"es, I'll shut the doors so it can't get in." Angela says as she shuts the driver & passengerside of the truck. Turtke Man saw this & knew they did it for their safety. He smiles as he & Neal continues their search. Soon, they begin to feel faint vibrations in the ground, like a small quake. Then they barely hear the trees moving. Then, the noise gets louder & louder. Now Turtle Man knows something's up. Then they hear the calls of hadrosaurs, but the sounds they made sounded like their afraid as if their running from something! Angela's eyes widen as she hears this & relizes what's happening, a stampede!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Action/ more training matches
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next