Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New arrivals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 pm

The arrival of an Ex-criminal

The Joubert Valley Wildlife Park, home to some of Africa's best creatures like lions. But it's also home to some really rare theropod dinosaurs. This reserve is owned by big cate expert Dereck Joubert. Here, a nice day is predicted no rain or storms, a perfect day for new visitors. A jeep pulls up to the entrance of the park & the door opens. Soon, 2 people step out, a man & a woman. The woman is a very young & attractive woman, around 30 or so, maybe younger. She is from Mannhattan NY. She is a detective there. Elisa Masa was her name.
New arrivals 41799611
The man soon steps out. A very hamsome man that's around his late 30's or so. He is wearing a suit with a tie. It might seem the man & Elisa are a couple. But that isn't the case. The man is infact an ex-criminal in the works. A former member of the Mafia going under rehibilitation by Elisa. She was the one who arrested him & released him from jail at the same time & wants to try & rehibilitate him. His name, is Clark Adams!
New arrivals Gangst11
Clark looks around & looks at Elisa, "I don't know about this, Elisa." he says, unsure about what they were doing, wich was taking a vacation so she can help rehibilitate him. <=/
"Oh, come now, Clark. If you want me to help you & rehibilitate you, you need to trust me. Everything will be fine. Do you trust me?" <=) Elisa says with a hand extended. Clark looks on for a moment & nods, taking Elisa's hand as the 2 begin to look around the park, looking for the owner, Dereck Joubert so they can give them a tour.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:52 am

As the two arrivals search for Dereck, they are unaware of the presence of a different kind. He moves swiftly, but silently through the bushes and foliage. They are being watched not by any man, but by a dinosaur...a dinosaur named Fluffy. Related to the tyrannosaurids, he is a rare species called Kileskus Aristotocus, but he is only ten feet long...but he is a predator. He has escaped through one of the fenced in areas near the park's centerr and now roams freely. This animal usually hunt in packs like hyeans, which his kind are often compared to, but he is alone and curiously follows the two arriving people. His curiosity overcomes caution and he walks out from the nearby tree-line, just in front of the two new guests.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 am

As the two search for Dereck, Clark & Elisa soon see the predator emerge from the trees. O~O Elisa gets a bit scared & hides behind Clark, "W-w-what is that?" she asks.
Clark looks on at Fluffy, observing the animal, getting to a bit of protective mode, "It's a Kileskus." he says as he use to be a little bit of a dinosaur expert as a kid. Elisa just looks on, hoping Fluffy wouldn't do anything hasty to the two.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 pm

Fluffy watches the two humans, making quick bird-like movements as he observes them. His eyes looking at them, studying the people to see if they are a threat...or if their prey. However, Fluffy is unaware that he is being stalked when suddenly, a net flies over him and captures him. He doesn't make a struggle as this happens because it isn't his first escape. The net came from a net gun fired by Dereck Joubert, owner of the wildlife park. "I gotcha once again, Fluffy" he says before he sees Elisa and Clark.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:23 pm

O.O Both Clark & Elisa were both suprised when they saw the net flying over & landed on the carnvore, who was called Fluffy. They look over & saw the owner of the reserve, Derek Joubert. Elisa smiles & steps out from behind Clark, "Hello, you must be Derek Joubert." she says with a hand held out for a handshake. =)
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 pm

"Why yes I am" he says to Elisa shaking her hand. As they greet each other, a worker picks up Fluffy and says to Dereck "I will take it from here, sir". Dereck turns and says to him "Thank you my friend, he will be a lot better off with his pack". Dereck then turns back to Elisa and Clark and says "My apologies for my escapee, he is normally harmless to people and quite curious and playful at times".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:10 am

"Hehehe, oh that's fine. He didn't hurt us at all." Elisa says with a giggle, "I'm detective Elisa Masa, & this is my friend, Clark Adams." she says.
"Pleasure to meet you, Derek Joubert." Clark says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

"Very good to meet you too, Mr. Clark" says Dereck. "Well, if you two aren't scared of another dinosaur roaming free, how about I give you two a grand tour of my facility" asks Dereck. "The Joubert Valley Wildlife Park is among the greatest dinosaur reserves this world has to offer".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 pm

"Oh, that'll be alright. I've seen more scary things before." <X) Clark says with a chuckle as indeed he had saw much more scary things, but what no one knows that he is mentioning the first attack that he went through by not a dinosaur, but the monarch & king of Devoltstadt in the Central European Empire, Luther Von Mayhem. But those memories still haunt him to this day, but he wasn't about to show such feelings today. He & Elisa had heard Dereck's offer on a tour. He nods, "Sure, I'd like a tour." he says. <=)
"Yeah, a tour sounds awesome." ^3^ Elisa says. ^3^
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

"Excellent" says Dereck with a smile. "Please follow me this way". Dereck then turns around and walks towards a building; the monitoring station.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 pm

With a nod, both Elisa & Clark began to follow Dereck & to begin the tour when they arrive at the station where tours can be started at.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Dereck walks on towards the monitoring station, with Clark and Elisa behind him. He thinks in his mind of the two of them going with him and his wife on their quest to film dinosaurs in a natural environment. However, he also thinks about their safety; knowing very well of the dangers that lurk out their in the park's wilderness.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Clark & Elisa walk on, following Derek to get ready for the tour. Clark begins to think of something that's been on his mind for quite sometime, his girlfriend & love-Sarah Denvers. He slightlly smiles as he walks on, hoping he can be with her again. But one thing he promises himself is to return to her with a dinosaur of his own to use in a battle or tournament.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Dereck then walks up to the door and it opens automatically and everyone enters the building. Inside, monitoring screens and computers cover most of the left and right walls with workers working on and around them. "This is the place where we can keep an eye on both the few fenced areas and the areas of interest within the park" says Dereck.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Clark & Elisa followed Dereck in the building, hearing him mentioning the monitors to keep an eye on the fenced facilities & such, "Ooh, interesting." =3 says Elisa.
Clark looks on as he sees all the advanced equipment, even the monitors. Seeing them almost reminds him of jail, once again, he shakes his head slightlly to keep those memories out to follow on with a smile. <=)
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm

As Dereck looks at some of the monitors, he looks at one for a brief moment. He sees a dinosaur transport container, but is unsure if anything is in it. However, he doesn't pay much attention because the container door is open, so it must have been empty. "So, lets continue on, shall we" says Dereck to Elisa and Clark.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 am

With a nod, both Elisa & Clark follow Dereck. Calrk looks at the container on the monitor for a second before he follows still.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 am

The One Armed Killer
The group should have paid more attention to the monitor, for the transport container did have a occupant minutes before. Fluffy is not the only one who has escaped....there is now something else on the run. There is a bigger, smarter, more brutal killer at large...and he is hungrier. Through an open loading-bay door, he walks out with no fear. Old and healed wounds show on his body, his lower left arm is missing, but this is a nasty predator. This escapee is named Bruckner...a thirty-eight foot long, five ton Zhuchengtyrannus. His eyes scan his new domain, searching for an easy meal. He walks on towards a small gas station, sniffing around to locate the scent of anything that can be killed.
New arrivals Primeval_New_World_Albertosaurus_7
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Clark & Elisa follow on behind Dereck. Clark on the other hand thinks something isn't right. He looks back where he saw the monitor & the empty crate. Then, he turns to Dereck & Elisa, "Excuse me. I'll be right back." he says & begins to walk off.
O.O "Where are you going?" Elisa asks.
"Oh, I'm only going outside to do something." Clark replies.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm

As Bruckner scans the area, something catches his attention; a slight movement. Its a worker that is opening the door to the warehouse. As she opens it, Bruckner growls as she goes into the warehouse, out of sight for the moment. Bruckner then begins to walk towards the warehouse in order to silently hunt and stalk the worker. With silent footsteps, he is able to sneak inside and now his hunt can begin.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 pm

"I'll be back in a little bit." Clark says as he walks off. Looking at the monitor & studying it's locatiom. After studying the location, he heads there & begins to search for something. He sees what he was afraid of, 3 toed prints in the dirt, "Somehow, I knew it." he says to himself as he followed the prints, unsure of where they lead to. He kept himself as quiet as he can be as he follows the prints, getting out his pistol that he somehow got to keep. Perhaps to defend himself if nessecary, wich e is. Now, the only time he uses a gun is to defend himself, unlike what he use to do in his day a a crime Mafia member.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:34 pm

The woman walks around inside the warehouse, holding a pen and a clipboard while writing down some information. She is blissfully unaware that she is being stalked by the escaped tyrannosaurid; Bruckner, who is searching for her. But with his keen sense of smell, he has no trouble tracking her through the warehouse. And as he comes between two large shelves, he spots her.
New arrivals Primeval-new-world-s1-e1-70
Not caring now about stealth, he begins to approach her, knocking over one of the shelves to his right side.
New arrivals Albertosaurus_head
The woman hears this and see the giant theropod, but fears grips her and she is scared to move.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Clark continued to search for the animal that had made the footprints, until he heard what sounded like objects crashing & banging in the same warehouse. With concern & his gun drawn, he headed over to the warehouse & entered, following the sounds of the banging & crashing. He follows the sounds, unaware of what is about to happen!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Fear caused the woman to hesitate and before anything could be done, the theropod's jaws clamp down on her body...death is swift. Bruckner then throws the body against a nearby door, locked by a lock and chain, before he starts to feed on the body. With the clutter behind him, no body can enter from behind. However, his ears pick up some sound from the other side of the door...perhaps another meal.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:42 am

Clark didn't hear the attack thet Brunkner had inflicted on the poor woman. He approaches a door slowly as he hears noises on the other side. He goes to open it, but it was no good, "D***! Locked." he says as he thinkgs it's locked wich he doesn't know that the stuff the theropod knocked over against the door. He turns & begins looking for any other entrances to the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrivals   New arrivals Empty

Back to top Go down

New arrivals
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Jurassic Fight Club :: Joubert Valley Wildlife Park-
Jump to: