Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 am

The data was now shown before the Red Skull himself. Being displayed in a holographic screen before him & Strucker. The screen began to show the download sequence, showing that it had now reached 100% before it began encrypting the material. After that, the files were finally shown. Revealing every single file & folder that Strucker had looked over before himself. Once more, the Red Skull rose from his seat & approached the screens before him with a satisfied look on his face. He stood before the display, using his hand to swipe the display to reveal a different file. And then another, then another & another. A diabolical grin came from the supreme leaders face. Knowing Strucker had indeed done well with this mission. Here in his very hands was enough information & data to commence many operations build further upon his plans.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:02 pm

The soldier just watched on as this happened. Wondering how Zemo is doing on his mission.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:36 pm

As the soldier was thinking this, Baron Strucker apparently was wondering the same thing. He began to think how the scientist faired on his own mission as the Red Skull continued to look over the mountain of data shown on the screen. Keeping that devilish grin upon his reddened face. "I see you are far too true to your word, commander." he replied.
"Thank you Heir Skull. But, if I may, might I ask how the scientist is fairing on his own mission? Has he reported back yet?" Strucker asked.
"The Baron? Yes, a message was sent to me by one of his soldiers there on the scene. There currently in this....."Ponderosa", as the American's call it."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:40 pm

The soldier continued to listen on as they mention that Baron Zemo is still on his poaching misson at the Ponderosa.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 am

"What was their status, might I ask." Strucker soon asked the Red Skull, as Schmidt continued to scower through several different files that showed much information & data of both dinosaurs in the tournament & the owners as well.
"As of now, our forces have successfully gathered over 2 dozens specimens as the report said. & if I know the Baron well, then he may very well continue the mission until he finds he can no longer supply with anymore." Schmidt replied.
"I imagine that Heir Zemo did not inform himself....Did he?" Strucker then asked. As both he & Skull knew that Zemo, no matter who or what he worked with, was a man who operated by his own rules.
"Nein....He did not. Zemo has always been an individual who goes by his own code & objective. He is the only one of our ranks who works separately from our organization......Though I suppose I can respect that."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 am

The soldier just stands there as he listens on as Strucker & Skull says this. Keepping his stance as a typical HYDRA soldier.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 am

"Then why do we work so closely with the Baron, Heir Skull? How do we know he will not-" Strucker then began to say when Schmidt soon interrupted him with a turn of his fowl, red head. "Betray us?" he then asked, ending Strucker's statement but soon came to chuckle. "Hmhmhmhmhm.....No.....No he will not betray us, Strucker. The Baron may have his own agenda's but his goals, his very research- depends upon us! We share a common goal, commander. We seek the same destiny & by achieving that we use the same means. So long as that stays true, no matter how distant Zemo may wish to be from us, he shall always be a servant to the name of HYDRA!" The Red Skull then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 pm

The soldier continued to listen as he hears this from them. Then he wonders how Madame HYDRA, or Lady Viper, is doing.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:20 am

With that in mind, Strucker soon came to agreement as he nodded his head. He knew the Skull was right. It was pure genius. Even Strucker had to admit that HYDRA & Baron Zemo had the same goals & surely depended on one another. But soon, as the Skull continued to look over the mountain of data, he turned his head to Strucker once more. "Any word from Madame Hydra?" he asked.
"She contacted me at least 4 hours ago, Heir Skull. During my mission in New York. I believe she was now leaving the island owned by this "Madeline family." Strucker replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:59 am

The soldier listened on as he hears the conversation of Madame HYDRA, or Lady Viper, & her departure from the Madeline Island.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 am

"The Madeline family....Ahhh yes. Such a wealthy family they are." the Skull had soon said with such a sinister grin upon his face & taking his seat upon his chair once more before his desk.
"You have plans for the family?" Strucker soon asked out of curiosity, wondering why the Skull seemed to look so "delighted" through such news.
"No....Not yet. But perhaps later down the road. Their vast wealth may.....Help us, in a way. Perhaps I do not know how at the moment. But their own production of their own genetically made dinosaurs may prove even more valuable." the Skull had soon replied as he took another puff of his cigar.
"Yes Madame Hydra did mention about their own island they own off the coast of Brazil. A dinosaur national park by some sorts." Strucker then added.
"Ahhhh yes....The Madeline Dinosaur Reserve & National Park. The largest dinosaur reserve in all the four corners of the earth. Much money has been put into it's creation.......Hmhmhm, it'd be a shame to have an.....Accident, would it?" the Red Skull then replied.
A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 Fdf_red_skull_by_kuewa-d3dakig
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm

The soldier listened on at the Red Skull's speach, knowing there's something nasty & evil going on inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 am

"Heir Skull, are you suggesting an attack or a sabotage on the Madeline Park?" Strucker soon asked the Red Skull as the supreme commander kept the same look upon his face while smoking his cigar. "Not as of yet. But I do have some...Minor plans for the island. The mission will be handed down to Madame Hydra again to infiltrate the island & gather more intell."
"Is that not what she did in the first place?" Strucker then added.
"Not yet. She was simply placed their to observe. The Park has been around for quite sometime but has only recently caught the attention of HYDRA. Be at ease, commander. It is best to know the quarry before the hunt begins.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:08 am

The soldier still did nothing as he lietened to the conversation between Von Strucker & the Red Skull.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 am

"Yes I do suppose you are right, Heir Skull." Strucker soon replied back to his supreme leader. While the Red Skull took a puff of his cigar while looking over the data given to him. "Of course I am, Von Strucker. There is never a moment where I am wrong. If all goes well according to plan then our cause will be ever so easier to reach & victory will be ours. For from the ashes of their defeat, a new order will rise & the world will be shown just who the master race truly is." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:45 am

The soldier continued on listening as Skull & Strucker say these things.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:29 am

Nodding in full agreement & with an evil grin, Strucker soon went into the soldier pose & remained stone still after a stomp of his foot. "Will that be all, Heir Skull?" he then asked.
"Yes. For now. Unless you have further to report." the Red Skull replied back.
"No sir." Strucker replied back.
"Good. Now go. Leave me to be alone. I wish to look over the data & all it's content in peace."
"Yes Heir Skull! Hail HYDRA!!" Strucker had said, with a salute of arms!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm

With a saluts, the soldier with the spy follows Strucker out of the Skul's office.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Soon Strucker had left with the spy & the other soldiers. The spy had been handsomely rewarded by the Red Skull himself. The greatest privilege & honor any HYDRA soldier could ever receive. The Red Skull was now alone in his chambers & his office. He continued to scower through the mountain of data he had been received by Strucker & his men. Indeed, they completed the mission & they did it very well. For here, before him, was nearly hundreds of different data bases, each containing the information of different dinosaurs & their owners. This would not only give HYDRA an advantage over most of these fighters by getting to know their strengths & weaknesses, but it may also provide a chance for genetic duplication! To create more, stronger dinosaurs to use for his plan! But even the Red Skull already knew.....He already had his own dinosaur.......A True monster to behold. The most powerful dinosaur in all of HYDRA. Even he knew no dinosaur they had captured or created could ever come to the potential that his monster had. With that in mind, he continued to observe the data & it's information & soon, he called upon a few HYDRA technicians before him.
"Hail HYDRA!!" They shouted upon arrival & thus awaited for th Red Skull's commands.
"Your task is simple. So listen closely. You will duplicate everything you see in this data storage. I want it duplicated on ever HYDRA computer we know. & you are to find your best technicians to get information on areas that are locked & secure. NOTHING goes unchecked! Understood?" he commanded
"Yes Heir Skull!" the men replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 5:32 pm

The soldier soon returned to his post after leaving Skull's office.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Baron Strucker had since left the office of his supreme leader. The head of All HYDRA. He had soon left to return to his own Official base of operations. Like his Leader, with this fortress, & Baron Zemo with his Castle, Strucker too had his own base of operations. An island located South East of South America & North West of Antarctica- HYDRA Island.
Meanwhile, in his dark, commanding office of the HYDRA Stronghold, Friedrich Schmidt continued to look over & assess the data that Baron Strucker & his spy had successfully gathered in the JFC stadium back in New York. A sinister grin had developed upon his hideous red face, taking pleasure in the fact that neither the fools in the stadium, nor his enemies, suspect a thing! The information displayed before him would be most useful. Both to him & his forces. But there were other pieces of information that remained unable to be seen or accessed. But he had since informed his top scientists & technicians to work on such matters. Though it may be hard, he would obtain the information he sought eventually. Primarily, Von Doom. He & the Red Skull have had numerous encounters in the past. All of which were for the dominion of their desired prize. The holographic screens before him continued to show the data & information. The same ones that the technicians were now to store & secure to every HYDRA computer. While he looked on, he kept the very same sinister grin upon his face. Soon, he stood from his large chair & thus walked toward the same window he stood by before. From there, he looked out into the cold, misty night as the moon shined upon the fortress. Through this time, may things were being kept upon the evil mastermind's thoughts. Including his enemies & his competition. At the moment, Doom was presented to become a potential threat to his plans. But he had ways of dealing with certain issues.
"Hmhmhmhm, Oh Von Doom. You poor misguided fool......You may think you have an advantage...You may think you are untouchable.......But that is when I shall soon make my move. To show you just how horrible mistaken & wrong you are.....I will have what I want....You cannot keep what I desire...Forever." He said to himself, chuckling ever so evilly at the same time. But eventually, after his moment of self thought & after observing the data, he returned to his desk & his menacing chair to press a single button located upon the desk. A com link. For a plan was now forming inside the Red Skull's evil mind...& he had just the servant to help carry it out. ".....Send in the Reaper...."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:40 pm

As soon as te Red Skull said this a few minutes later, the doors opened & a man walked in. He was a member of HYDRA, a high ranking officer. He was wearing a hood that covered his hideous looking face & overflowed with a cape, much like Von Doom. But unlike Doom, however, he didn't wear a mask. He wore a typical HYDRA officer outfit. His left hand was normal, but what he had on his right hand was suprising, but not to the Skull. For he has a mechanical hand attached to a very long & sharp blade in the shape of a scythe! "You called, Heir Skull?" he asks in an evil tone of voice with a smirk, knowing his leader has something nasty in mind & couldn't wait to hear it. For this was HYDRA's high ranking officer. This....was Eric Williams- aka Grim Reaper!
A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 Grim_Reaper_A-EMH_full
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 pm

The dreaded leader of HYDRA soon turned his head to see one of his leading officers enter the room. Pleased with his arrival, he to formed a rather nasty grin upon his hideous red face. Eric Williams, The Grim Reaper- He was one of HYDRA's most skilled fighters & most skilled assassins. When Schmidt wanted a target eliminated...He relied on no one but the Grim Reaper himself. Indeed, his skills were most superb & served HYDRA's purpose well. "Mr. Willaims...." Schmidt finally said to his loyal officer, as he returned to his office desk & sat upon his large chair with a smoke. "I have indeed called you." he then said to him. "Your services in HYDRA are most impressive. You have easily placed yourself as one of our leading ranks, serving as Von Strucker's lieutenant. But now, I feel it is time to...."Reward" you, for your service."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:16 pm

"Reward?" the Reaper asks with his smirk still, "What kind of reward are we talking about, Heir Skull?" >=) he then asked in an evil, interested tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

"Hmhmhm, a reward in which I believe you will indeed be most interested in, Mr. Williams. Something in which you have rather, unfortunately, lacked. Unlike myself, & the other higher ranks." Schmidt soon said back to his sinister servant. While he stayed seated upon his dark chair, he once again pulled out a cigar to smoke once more, as his desk soon began to become foggy with the cigar smoke. "Baron Zemo has recently returned back to his residence, Castle Zemo, with a most impressive capture. He, along with his own division of HYDRA forces, have been able to capture over two dozen dinosaurs.....Do you begin to understand where I am going with this?" >B)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA   A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with the supreme leader of HYDRA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next