Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diplomatic Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Diplomatic Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 am

The carnage that Killer Croc had caused had finally ended. Doom returned to the highest point of his castle before & remained there as the soldiers & guards prepared for the repairs of the castle & sewers. Outside, Lucia & "Claw" were about to start the meeting. Lucia had received the asprin she asked for & took it with some tea. "Alright, let's just get this over with." she says & leads the way to a place to start the meeting at.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:37 am

"It's about time." "Claw" then replied with a rather annoyed & stern tone in his voice. With that, while keeping his hands behind his back in a formal way, he began to head back into the castle once more with Lucia while his men were stationed outside to guard him & the area.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Luica soon returned in the castle as she begins to make her way to an area suitable enough for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm

"Claw" had soon walked through the halls of the castle until he & Lucia finally arrived in a typical room with seats & chairs & a fire place. A typical room to have their diplomatic meeting. Soon, he & his other representatives begin to enter the room to make themselves comfy.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Lucia & her represenatives from the city soon got in their seats as well, getting comfortable as they waited for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:07 pm

"Now..." Cornelius soon said to Lucia before taking a glass of wine the servants were so kind to present to the Prime Minister of Devoltstadt. He took his glass into his cybernetic hand & thus took a sip. "May we finally begin?" he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 am

"Yes." Lucia simply said with a nod as she was received another glass of ice tea as the meeting finally was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 am

"Wonderful." Cornelius soon said to Lucia with a tone of his own bitter sarcasm. But before he began, he couldnt help but to ask just what all the violence before was about. "What WAS that creature? What on earth was such a commotion about?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 am

"Well, from what the master has said. He is Killer Croc- aka Wayland Jones. I've not learned much about him. But I plan to do so now that I've seen him. But let's not let that hold us behind schedule any longer." Lucia says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 am

"Wayland Jones you say.....I believe I had heard such "rumors" before." Cornelius soon said as well before taking a sip of his glass once more. Before turning to Lucia again with a slight grin. "I must say I am.....Surprised, to see how easily a single man & his pets got through the walls......Perhaps you & your King would wish to improve your security measures. Otherwise I do believe you would not have such a problem."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

"Yeah, that'll be the 1ST thing we'll do once we're done here." Lucia says as she even had to nod in agreement to "Claw."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:39 am

"Wonderful to hear. I would hate to have such similar matters in my own country....But of course, neither would my Master. But even then I do believe we ourselves would have taken care of such a situation much more quickly." Cornelius soon said as well with his own grin while looking out the window for a slight moment. "Indeed.....I was expecting more from this place."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 am

">sigh< Yeah, me too." Lucia says in agreement. Knowing this very city was once ruled by the great Doctor Victor Von Doom of before. & he himself ruled it with an iron fist! No troubles came into his kingdom without facing Doom himself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:28 am

Soon enough, with an idea in mind, "Claw" turned to Von Bardas once more. Of course, such an idea had already been explained to Doom himself before. But their answer had always remained the same. "Of course, we all know Latveria is.....Just not what it use to be before.......But......I CAN be, again. If only it was to ally itself with the Central European Empire....To become ONE with it, it could very well rise again. To become GREATER then it has."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Lucia looks on, thinking it was a good idea, but cconvincing Doom that is another story, knowing she has heard of Luther Von Mayhem before. She has even met him before. "Well, I'm not sure what would the master would think of that idea-" she went to say.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 am

"Oh come now. Even your master must realize the truth sooner or later. My master is aiming to expand his borders. The entire country will soon be expanding. You & Latveria will have a choice you will have to make soon. & I might suggest make your choice soon....Before you aren't left with any." Cornelius soon began to explain.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:38 am

Lucia thought of it for a minute, knowing Doom wouldn't like the choice, "It would depend on what my master would think. He hasn't agreed on something like that for years & he might not ever make that choice." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 am

Hearing this, "Claw" soon raised an eyebrow at Lucia as he took another sip from his glass. "Be that as it may......But Von Doom will have to make his choice......& pray in the end that the choice he makes will not cost him his own rule."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:56 am

"I don't think he will ever make that choice. I beleive he'd rather fight for what belongs to him before he'd let anyone else take over it for him. That's my beleifs, anyway." Lucia says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:20 am

"Hmhmhmhm, taking away?" Cornelius soon said with a slight chuckle in his tone of voice. "Please, Von Bardas. You must understand & come to this simple realization." he then said to her & placed his glass down on the table. "This is not a threat. This is not an invitation of any act of war. The Central European Empire is expanding it's borders. My master wishes to unify the neighboring countries together. To become part of his....Vision. We are offering Latveria a chance to become a part of that system. All I am simply saying, is that Von Doom does not have much time as he thinks he does. He will have to make his decision soon. Because my country will not wait upon a single decision. Time itself will not wait for him.......All I say is that your master had better make his decision soon.....& the RIGHT decision. I pray the worst if he & my master come to any.....Disagreements."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:46 am

"I must tell you we WILL make our desicion soon, but it might one you OR your master won't like at all." Lucia says as she looked on with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 am

Hearing this, "Claw" soon raised an eyebrow at Lucia once more & saw she becoming quite....Defendant. He saw her arms crossed & this looked on with a little stare of his. "....Is that so, Von Bardas." he then simply said to her. "Are you meaning to tell me that you & your master would do so much as to threaten my Lord's nation with war? All for the sake of reserving a......'Dying' nation?"
The Diplomatic Meeting 2015721-tarkinrex_tc
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:16 am

"I am not threatening war on the Central European Empire. I'm just telling you the facts. This country has been around for almost 600 years. It has been around ever since the Middle Ages. It hasn't let any other country or empire took over it like some virus. & we intend that it stays that way." Lucia says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:33 pm

"Hmph! Now you call the expansion of my noble country a Virus!......A poor choice of words, Von Bardas. TRUELLY, a poor choice." Cornelius soon said back to Lucia, finding such a comment offensive both to his nation & to himself for being it's Prime Minister. "Be that as it may.....But that doesn't seem to change anything. You know this as much as I do. Latveria is an old country & is slowly withering away like the sands of a dune. WE are merely trying to preserve it, by allowing it to become a part of a greater system of government........But in the end that is your choice.......But I will remind you, Von Bardas & your master would do very well to know this as well......My nation is the only one in all of history who brought two of the greatest world powers to their knees. We did what all of you could NOT do........Pray it does not have to be the same for this land."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

"As the Prime Minister of this nation, I assure you that will NOT happen, Cornelius. Latveria has been preserved & shall stay that way till the end of time." Lucia says with her arms crossed, still with a serious look.
(ignore the mechanical eye & pretend her hand is in a fist Wink)
The Diplomatic Meeting 920225-fantastic4wgh_ep17b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diplomatic Meeting   The Diplomatic Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Diplomatic Meeting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next