Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trip to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The trip to New York City Empty
PostSubject: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 am

Wanda giggles as Kristoff asks this, "Why is that a problem?" she asks. <=3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Titanic II soon began it's long trip to New York City. sailing at at least 20 knots. The sun was shining & it was a perfect day for anyone to go walking on the promanade decks. The Dinosurs below was being treated like kings & queens, receiving food whenever the were hungry. Tis was going to be a trip of a lifetime.

Last edited by Curt Von Doom on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 am

O//////////O Kristoff didn't know what to say at first. He began stuttering at Wanda. "Uh-! W-W-Well I-! N-No I...G-Guess not. I-I-I mean-! W-Well, I don't mind Valeria & A-Angela b-but........I-I-I-I don't want to bump into your p-private moments. I-! Uh-!.......I-I don't want to suddenly........Y-Y-You know." >///////> he tried to say but he just kept on stuttering like crazy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Down below in the holding enclosures, Kristoff's & Valeria's dinosaurs were all treated fairly & well. Even Kristoff's biggest & most trained dinosaur, Goliath, found a sense of peace here as the massive Giganotosaur remained resting on the ground & upon a pile of ferns. Anotehr dinosaur at peace here was Terrance, who was now eating a carcass given to him. Unaware that, like before on Hammond's island, he was put in with Matilda & unaware of her presence at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:32 am

O3O "Oh-! Well, I'm sure we'll get a fancy room with different rooms in it. Like in the movie, Titanc?" Wanda says.
Angela looks on as she saw Matidla wasn't with her as she wanted Matilda to stay by her side, "I hope Matilda's ok. I wanted her to stay with me." she says. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matilda felt the same, she wanted to be with Angela. But she too was unaware that she was in the same cage as Terrance. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 am

"I-I-I-I mean.......I wouldn't mind sharing the same room with you, Wanda. I-I really wouldn't.........I-Its just being the only boy kinda..........Heh......Y-Ya know." ^//////////^ Kristoff then said to Wanda while rubbing his head. As he has never been in a single room with so many women before. He would admit, he was nervous. Especially with someone as older but as beautiful as Wanda.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Terrance drank, his accute hearing suddenly heard something nearby! The snapping of a twig! He suddenly reacted with a quick turn of his head & with a sudden snort & growl! His eyes soon went sharp & his nose began to smell! Figuring out who or what it was or if he wasnt alone!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 am

"Hehe, I know. Now, let's go find our room, shall we?"Wanda says with a wink, looking at the room # they were getting- 7B.
------------------------------------------
Feeling that she wasn't alone, Matilda reacted & growled, thinking her cage, at least she thinks it's her cage, was being intruded.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 am

Nodding, Kristoff soon followed close behind with Valeria by his side. Soon though, to tease his older brother, she soon stood between Angela & Wanda. "Hehehe, what big brother is really trying to say is if he see's you two Naked, he'll go NUTS!" >X3 she said giggling.
O////////////////////////////O "WHA-?! DA-! VAL!" >/////////////////< Kristoff immediately replied!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another growl was soon heard by Terrance1 Now the Albertosaur knew for a fact that he wasnt alone! His instinct went into protective mode! He sensed something was behind the bushes & went intoa stalking position! He waited for the perfect moment & finally made his mood! Making a small leap & landing before the other animal! Crushing the bush Matilda was near with his foot! He went to growl & roar but immediately saw something even his dinosaurian brain recognized. Like the instinct of a parent, he suddenly recognized the "intruder".......As Matilda! O.O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 am

O3O "Valeria, now that wasn't nice to say to your brother. Now say you're sorry." Wanda says in a motherlly voice. >=3
------------------------------------------
D8 Matilda, before she recognized Terrance, was really shocked to see him leap out at her. It scared her so much that the poor thing fainted! @~@
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 am

O3O "B-B-B-But Ms.Mende, I....I was only joking." <83 Valeria soon said to Wanda with an innocent & apologetic tone & face. Poor Kristoff though simply turned his head away from Wanda, trying not to think or even image anything of the certain! He kept his eyes shut as his cheeks turned cherry red! But when he opened them, he saw Angela looking right in his face! O///////O
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O_O Terrance was suddenly surprised by this! He tried to get the little Rex on her feet but he had no luck. He tried to call to her to see if she would respond but alas, no luck. Now worried for a small baby in which he felt she was his own, he tried to do anything to get her awake. He soon took her in his jaws gently & began to carry her off to the river to try something.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 am

Angela just giggled as she looked at Kristoff. <=3
"Say you're sorry." Wanda says again. >=3
----------------------------------------------------
Matilda still remain out cold as Terrance picked her up.
Beside the dinossaurs of Kristoff & Valeria was Angela's other dinosaur, Pod the Pyroraptor & Wanda's dinosaurs, White Tip the Velociraptor & the massive green Carchaodontosaur named the Hulk. They all got use to the ship's cargo room & relaxed. Even the most fouled tempered of dinosaurs like the Hulk gets relaxed here easilly.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 am

O/////O ".......What?" -//////////- Kristoff soon just said to Angela. While Valeria simply looked on with a sympathetic & apologetic look at Wanda. "He knows I was kiddiiiiiiing." <83
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrance soon brought Matilda to the river to try & get her awake. He placed her down near the waters edge & soon began to take some water into his mouth. Once he did this, he titled his head over the little Rex & began dropping tiny amounts of water on her.
Many of Kristoff's & Valeria's dinosaurs were at peace as well. Valeria's plant eaters remained occupied with their food. While Patches soon saw White Tip again & began to call to her. =3
But the one dinosaur that was & more was still having trouble to get use to was Goliath. Kristoff's Giganotosaurus. For he had just as a fowl temper & mood as Wanda's Carcharodontosaur. Even though the animal seemed more controlled of itself. He began to wander about his enclosure to observe it's surroundings & even tested the enclosure's fencing at one point. He was getting clever & more unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Ian listened to the conversation between the new people. Hearing what Valeria just said, he only giggled a little, knowing it was impolite and a bit rude. Nevertheless, he spoke with a grandfatherly voice: "Apologize to your brother now, young one. That was not polite for a sweet little girl like yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Wanda giggled when she heard Ian, "Why, what would your mommy say if she heard you talk like that to your brother?" >B3
Angela shakes her head as she kept an arm arond Kristoff. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 pm

O3O "Ohhhhh okaaaay." Valeria finally replied to both Wanda & Ian. Knowing that they were right of course. She then turned to her big brother with a head lowered & approached. While Kristoff then saw her with such rosy & embarrassed cheeks.
"Im sorry big brother." <=3 she then said to him sweetly & apologetically.
"I-I-Its okay sis. I forgive you." ^//////^ Kristoff then replied back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Wanda smiles as she looks for the room, "6Y, 6Z, 7A- Aha, here it is, 7B." =) Wanda says & opens the door & soon, the room is styled to look like a luxourious apaartment with 4 beds.
O3O "Oh my, it looks georgous." 83 Angela says, alreadt liking the room.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 pm

O3O "Oooooh!" 83 Valeria soon said with Angela as she & Kristoff entered the fabulous room. She had a look around the room to see what all it had as she saw the luxurious looking beds & windows. Everything around them reminded both Valeria & Kristoff of home. "Wow.....This looks really nice. Kinda reminds me of home." <=3 Kristoff said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:49 pm

"Well, let's get settled in, shall we?" Wanda says as she & Angela settheir bags down & get settled down.
"I want to take a walk while the ship prepares the arenas for the 1st training matches." Angela says, turning to Kristoff, "Do you wanna joing me?" =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm

O.O "Oh yeah, sure. I'd love to." =3 Kristoff replied, smiling & nodding his head to Angela. He to wanted to see this training arena where he would most likely spend his time training his dinosaurs to become elite. "Val, you stay here with Wanda, okay?" ;3 he said.
"Okay." ^3^ Valeria replied. Unpacking her things & choosing her bed to sleep in. =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Angela smiles as she takes Kristoff's hand & walks out with his, taking a walk around the ship, "Let's head for the bow." she says. =3
---------------------------------------------------
"While we wait, you wanna play a board game?" Wanda asks.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Meanwhile, down in the ship's cargo hold, Maximus, Russell Crowe's Giganotosaurus who's pen was adjacent to Goliath's, was not feeling as good as other dinosaurs. The vessle was constantly tilting and swinging, and since the animal just ate, it began to feel sick. It was nothing more than nausea - one thing that doesn't pass around any land animal on Earth. The animal struggled to lie down calmly, with his stomach rumbling, he breathed unevenly and quickly. And alas, the moment came. The dinosaur arose, and then began to vomit, making guttural, gargling growls as he did so. All the other dinosaur could see this.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 am

"Hmhm, lead the way." X3 Kristoff replied to Angela as he felt his hand being held by her. He smiled & followed beside her to explore the massive ship & to see all what it had inside. The fact that they were now walking alone together made this even better. Now they could just have their "alone time" without any worries. He walked along with Angela as they headed for the bow of the ship.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ooooh, a board game? Sure. What one?" =3 Valeria soon asked Wanda.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kristoff's & Valeria's dinosaurs both saw this rather sudden occurrence happen with this new dinosaur, Maximus. The others were certainly already accustomed to their enclosure. Although some were still getting use to theirs. One of these was Goliath, Kristoff's Giganotosaur. The massive, dark beast continued to walk around his enclosure. Observing his surroundings & sometimes even began to test the bars. He was becoming rather unpredictable at the moment. But all that changed when Maximus had his accident. Feeling his peace being disturbed, he gave the other animal a deep, & slightly territorial growl before snorting & walking back towards a small forest-like part of the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 am

Angela smiles as she walks toward the bow of the ship, while holding her boyfriend's hand. <=3
---------------------------------------------
"Hm, well. There's a whole shelf of board games." Wanda says, pointing to the board games on the shelves behind Valeria. =3
---------------------------------------------
In the cargo hold, Wanda's & Angela's dinosaurs also see the incident Maximus has ade. Including Wanda's Carcharodontosaurus, the Hulk, sees this & just turns away.
Meanwhile, Matilda finally wakes up after fainting. >~<
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 am

Smiling on & holding his love's hand, Kristoff walked along with Angela as the two finally made it outside. There he saw that many people had since left to head back inside, leaving the bow of the boat opened for other people. & what a moment this would be as they were the only two outside right now. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valeria nodded, seeing where Wanda was pointing. She walked toward the shelves to get out the board games & to see which one she wanted to play with her. "Hmmmmm, what do you wanna play, Ms.Mende?" =3 she asked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrance meanwhile had soon began to watch Matilda waking up at last. His efforts to wake her up had now payed off after getting water for her. He made a small purring noise & helped the little baby up on her feet. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 am

"Take her to Sea"

Angela soon climbed the stairs that lead to the front of he ship. There was only a few people that were walking along the deck. The wind from the ship moving makes her hair & outfit flow in the wind. She smiles as she walks toward the very front with her love, holding his hand along the way. <=3
--------------------------------
"Hmmm, I don't know. So many choices." Wanda says as she looks at the many board games to choose from. =3
--------------------------------
In the bridge, the captian of the ship smiles at a beutifull day of sailing. The 1st officer approaches, "Lovelly day to sail, isn't it sir?" he asks with a smile.
The captian nods & makes a request, "Take her to sea Mr. Murdock. Let's stretch her legs." he says. <=)
The officer nods & enters the deck, "Full ahead." he says & the controls went to full ahead.
------------------------------------
Down in the engine room, the signal to go full ahead was given & the people began to make the engines go fuull ahead, "Full ahead, full!" they said & soon makes the engines go full speed, wich makes the ship go a little faster, but not too fast, only a couple of knots faster.
----------------------------------------
Finally seeing Terrance, Matilda gives a happy growl & stood on her feet & looked up at Terrance, sniffing his nose. <=3 Then she heard the crew members from the other room when they got the order to go a bit faster. O3O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 am

Kristoff soon turned his face to see his love's hair & outfit majestically drifting in the wind & the breeze of the sea. "You look beautiful, babe." <=3 he then said to her as he walked along side her upon the ship's deck & feeling the ship going bit faster now. As they now stood before the very front of the ship.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valeria conitnued to think to herself for a little bit. She looked over the games that were available before her but soon sought an idea when she saw a deck of cards. "Hey I know!" =3 she said & turned to Wanda after taking the cards in her hand. "How about Go fish?" =3 she then asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another dinosaur to hear the crew of the ship was Goliath. The massive, black Giganotosaur. Once mroe the massive beast felt disturbed by all the commotion & thus released a slight roar of annoyance. A few others to hear this were Carnage & Hunter as they did the same thing. Much liek Goliath, Carnage was also in a rather unpredictable mood as the giant Saurphagonax moved about inside his enclosure while Valeria's dinosaurs remained undisturbed. Patches, Valeria's Troodon, continued to look out from his pen to se White Tip in the distance, Wanda's Velociraptor. Meanwhile, Terrance, happy to see Matilda awake, sniffed her back & nuzzled her with his big nose. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:19 am

"Thanks, honey." <=3 Angela says as she is soon looking out at nothing but ocean as they are at the very point at the front of the ship. The wind blowing her hair back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, nice idea, Valeria." ;3 Wanda says, taking the deck of cards & sitting down on the bed. =3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1st officer reappears, "21 knots, sir." he says & the captian smiles as the ship sails on. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White Tip is asleep, ignoring the roars of both Goliath & Carnage. -3-
Pod roars as well, annoyed. Then he turns his head & sees another dromeosaur, Kristoff's Deininychus, Nova. O.O
Matilda looks on & nuzzles Terrance back with her little nose. <=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City Empty

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: