Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trip to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The trip to New York City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Seeing the two cats play together, Kristoff coulndt help but to smile & chuckle a little. The little kitten just seemed too perfect for Valeria. He knew she would like this kitten. Soon enough, as she played, the little kitten soon found something else to play with- Angela's hair! She began to paw & tap her hair, thinking it was string. =3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you Ms.Mende, I had tons of fun." =3 Valeria soon said back to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:57 pm

O3O "Hey now, don't play with my hair." X3 Angela says, giggling.
----------------------------
"You're welcome. Now what do you wanna do?" Wanda asks. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm

But even when Angela told the little kitten no, she continued to paw at her red hair nonetheless. =3
"Hey, hey. She said no, little one." <X3 Kristoff said to the little kitten while petting her head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm.....I know!" Valeria soon said. She went over to the nearby table to grab some paper & paint. "Can we color?" =3 she asked
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Angela giggled as she felt the kitten playing with her hair, when she yanks it, O3O "Ow-! Ow-! Carefull little one!" she says. <X3
--------------------------------
"Good idea, Valy." ;3 Wanda says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 pm

O3O After accidentally yanking her hair, the little kitten immediately stopped & thus looked up at Angela with a cute, irresistible "Im sowwy" expression. <83
------------------------------------------
Nodding in agreement, Valeria soon wasted no time. She went over to grab some more paper to place on the table. She then went over to her bags to looks for some paint & brushes she carried along with her. =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:16 pm

"Awww, it's ok. I know you didn't mean it." <=3 Angela says at the kitten.
--------------------------------------------------
Wanda smiles as Valeria got the paint from her bags. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 am

Making a cute meow once more to Angela, the little kitten began to rub & cuddle against Angela once more. Before long, she turned back to Trouble & began playing with him by pawing his tail. =3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, Im ready." ^3^ Valeria soon said to Wanda with her paint & brushes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 am

Trouble looked on as he played with the kitten. =3
Soon, Angela returned to the room & goes to enter. <=3
Wanda starts to paint when she hears the door opening up again. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:08 am

"Shhh, here. Lemme have the little kitten." <;3 Kristoff whispered to Angela. He wanted to keep this a big surprise for his baby sister as he took the kitten in his hands & held her behind his back. As he did this, the little Kitten began to make herself comfy in his hands & even played with his belt. =3
O3O Soon enough, before she began to paint, Valeria also began to hear the door opening. As she looked, she saw Angela & Kristoff returning. "Oh, hi Angela. Hi big brother." =3 she said.
"Hmhm, hey sis. Were you good for Ms. Mende?" <X3
"Uh huh. We were just about to paint." ^3^
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

"Yeah." O.O Wanda says as she saw Trouble, "Angela, where did that cat come from?"
"I bought it. Say hello to Trouble." Angela says. <=3
Trouble meows in a way of saying hello. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 pm

O3O Seeing the cat named Trouble, Valeria immediately went over to see him with clenched hands near her face. Taken with utter joy by the sight of one of her favorite animals. "Awwwwww, a kitty!" <83 she said. Kristoff meanwhile remained utterly quiet. He didnt say a word at first & simply watched behind Angela. Keeping his surprise hidden from everyone. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

"Awww, you bought a cat, sis?" Wanda asks Angela as she pets Trouble's head. <=3
"Yes I did. You want to pet him, Valeria?" Angela asks Valeria. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:03 am

"Oh, can I?" <83 Valeria soon asked Angela before looking back to see Trouble once more. Absolutely adoring the cat. "Hmhm, sure you can sis." <X3 Kristoff said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 am

"Sure you can, Val." <;3 Angela ays as she held Trouble down to Valeria's level. Trouble looked at Valeria & got down from Angela's arms & began rubbing his body against her legs. ^3^
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 am

"Hehehe, awww he likes me!" <X3 Valeria had soon said while she soon tried to pick up Trouble in her own arms. "Hi kitty." <=3 she then said.
Kristoff meanwhile simply watched while his baby sister had her moment of fun with Angela's new cat. He looked behind him to see the little kitten in his hands behind his back, as the little cat continued to play with his belt. =3
Chuckling, he turned to the nearest person beside him, Angela & gave her a wink. <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

Wanda giggles, "He sure does, Valy." <;3
Angela turned to Kristoff & saw his wink & nods. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 am

Soon enough, Valeria puts Trouble down after hugging & cuddling with him. But just as she did so, & just after Kristoff winked, his little surprise suddenly meowed from behind! O3O
O.O Valeria herself soon heard this & looked up at her big brother. "What was that?" she asked.
"Hmhm, well looks like my covers blown." <X3 he replied. Thus confusing poor Valeria.
"Huh? What do you mean?" O3o she asked.
"Sis.....I have a little surprise for you." <;3 he then said.
O3O "Oooooh, a surprise?" 83 she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 am

O.O "Suprise?" Wanda asks as she also hears the tiny meow.
Angela says nothing as she lets Kristoff do all the work. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 am

"Yep thats right. I got something just for you." <;3 Kristoff said to Valeria.
"Can I see it?" 83 Valeria asked.
"Hmhm, not yet. First, you have to close your eyes for me." <;3 he then said. Then, nodding in agreement, Valeria then covered her eyes with her hands as her big brother told her.
"Hmhm, there. Now no peaking okay?" <X3 Kristoff then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:57 am

Angela leans up to Wanda's ear & whispers in her ear of what Kristoff had & o not spoil it for Valeria. <;3
With a nod, Wanda watches as Kristoff goes to give Valeria the kitten. <=3
Trouble stands nearby. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 am

"Can I look yet?" X3 Valeria said while covering her eyes.
"Hmhm, no, no. Not yet." <;3 Kristoff soon said back to her. Then, after turning his head towards Wanda & Angela, he nodded to them both before turning back to Valeria. Then at that very moment, he finally brought his hands from behind his back to finally reveal the small, cute little kitten in his hands. The little Kitten one more meowed cutely at Valeria & gave her a cute expression. =3333
"Here you go, Valeria.....My gift to you for being the best baby sister ever." <=3 he finally said. Thenm at that moment, Valeria soon opened her eyes to finally see her surprise. Her eyes immediately went wide with awe, joy, excitement & happiness! She gasped loudly & placed her hands over her mouth! She could hardly believe her eyes1 There, sitting infront of her in the hands of her big brother was the most adorable little kitten she had ever seen! ">GASP< A Kitty??? For Me??" <8D she said with excitement!
"Hmhmhm, yep. She's all your's Val." <=3 Kristoff replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 am

Wanda & Angela looked on with great smiles as they see Valeria receiving her little kitten from Kristoff. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:48 am

Soon enough, Valeria gave Kristoff the biggest hug he had ever received from her in a very long time. Not since yesterday in the Chaos incident did he ever get a hug so tightly, with so much meaning & so much love behind it. "Oh Thank you big brother! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" <X3333333 she said to him with such happiness!
Smiling, Kristoff soon gave her a hug back as well. "Your very welcome Val. I knew you always wanted your own kitty. But you have to promise to keep very good care of her, okay?" <;3
"I promise, big brother! I'll always take good care of kitty! Always!" <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:52 am

"I know you will, Valy." <;3 Wanda says, rubbing Valeria's head.
Angela smiles when she felt Kristoff wrapping arm around her. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:58 am

Smiling on with such happiness & giggling when Wanda rubbed her head, Valeria soon turned to her new little kitten as she laid down on her skirt to make herself comfy. She then picked her up gently & began t pet her. She even gave her little kitten a cute kiss to her nose. "Hi little kitty. Im Valeria & I promise to love you & to take care of you forever & ever & ever." <=3
The kitten then made a cute meow back to Valeria in approval of her new master, as a cute bond now seemed to have formed. <83
Kristoff stood beside his love with an arm around her. Looking on at her baby sister & seeing how happy she was. "Think I did alright?" <=3 he then asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next