Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trip to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The trip to New York City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm

The trike tried to get loose more, but he soon gave way & fell over from the pain of his leg & was about knocked out!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 am

Grumpy had finally gained the advantage he was looking for! HIs enemy was finally pinned before him & the Triceratops now laid helpless & vulnerable before his massive feet! The massive theropod growled & snorted with violent & furious intent! His large, yellow, reptilian eyes now staring down with such a menacing gaze of primordial fury!
The trip to New York City - Page 39 554176_435317586539196_988534853_n
In the stands, Marshall watched the battle wage on & soon saw that the Triceratops, despite all it's efforts. was about to loose much of his strength because of the lethal injury upon his leg. "Atta boy Grumps... Finish 'em off." >=) he then said to himself.
& before long, that's exactly what the tyrannosaur prepared to do. With a final roar, Grumpy soon initiated his finishing blow- "Final Penance." His massive jaws soon came down & clamped against the Triceratops's neck. Then, the theropod began to apply sudden & lethal pressure upon the animal's neck & soon enough.......He had delivered the KO.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

"He won! YEAH GO GRUMPY!!!!" >83 Angela says as she saw the trike knocked out by the bite to the neck.
Wanda sheilds Valeria's eyes as this happens. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:08 pm

"GO GRUMPY!!! WHOOOO!!!" >83 Kristoff soon shouted & soon even hugged Angela tightly! Jumping up & down in such excitement.
"Atta boy Grumps." >=) Marshall had then said to himself upon seeing another victory for his JFC all star!
In the field of battle, Grumpy had at last beaten his enemy! He gave his fallen rival a loud snort before delivering a powerful roar for his victory! The ultimate crowd pleaser in which made everyone cheer loudly for the tyrannosaur! It was a good fight. A quick one perhaps, but good. It was an excellent exercise for the theropod to keep himself fresh in the game should he have more battles soon. With that, the large tyrannosaur thundered & stomped off back to the tunnel as the gate closed behind him.
But little Valeria meanwhile had her eyes covered with Wanda's hand. After the battle was over, she asked Wanda: "Is it over?" <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:36 pm

"Hmhmhm, yes it's ove, Valy." <;3 Wanda says as she uncovers Valeria's eyes
Angela hugged Kristoff bck as she jumped up & down with him. >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Hearing Wanda, Valeria soon opened her eyes. She looked back & forth & soon looked up at Wanda. <83
"Hmhmhm, whats the matter sweety? You don't like big dinosaur fights?" X) Marshall then asked her. As Valeria shook her head no. <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

"Hmhm, apparentlly so. & think she had her Apatosaurus fighting earlier today." Wanda says to Marshall. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:30 pm

"Oh really?" Marshall said before turning to Valeria again. "You have an Apatosaurus?" <=) he then asked her. She nodded in response. "Uh huh." <=3
"Whats his name?" <=) he then asked.
"Bronto." <=3 she replied.
"Is he a BIIIIG dino?" <X)
"Hehe, uh huh." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Angela & Wanda smile as Angela looks at the time, as it was 7 pm, a whole day they was on the ship & she enjoyed it very much, 6 dino battles, 2 new pets & a new friend. She couldn't wait to go to NY in the morning as the last thing she wanted to do was what Kristoff wanted to do, dance in the ships ballroom. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Kristoff meanwhile was thinking the same thing as Angela was. He himself couldnt wait to go to the ball & the party that was being held later tonight. He couldnt wait to spend more time with his new love & to dance with her again. Even if he was unable to find any place where they sell dinosaurs, so he could possibly find a new dinosaur, he didnt care too much. He was willing to search another time. <=3
Marshall meanwhile chuckled & laughed while Valeria giggled herself. Then, keeping his promise, he rose up. "Say, I have a few dinosaurs I think you'd like to see. I have one just like your Apatosaur. He's a REALLY big dino. Would you like to see him?" <; )
O3O "Ooooh, really? Yeah I do! I do!" 83 she replied with glee & thus turned to Wanda. "Can we? Can we? Please?" <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

"Sure Valeria." Wanda says with a wink at Valeria. <;3
"I'll pass. I'm gonna get ready for the big ball dance. It starts in 1 hour I heard." Angela says with a smile & wink. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 am

O3O "One hour?" Kristoff soon said to Angela with such surprise in his tone! He knew the ball was tonight but he had no idea when! He looked at his phone & saw she was right! "Ahhhhh man that's right! Completely forgot!" >3< He said with a face palm.
O.O "Oh. Well you can always see them tomorrow. Hmhm, were not goin' anywhere." Wink Marshall replied.
"I can still see them, can I?" <83 Valeria then asked.
"Sure of course ya can, dear." <; )
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 pm

"It depends on when we'll see them, tommorow. Cause once the ship hits NYC dock, we're getting ooff." X3 Angela says to Marshall as she grabbed Kristoff's hands, "C'mon! Let's get ready!" =3 she says & fast paces it back to their room!
Wanda giggles, "Sure we can, sweety." Wanda says to Valeria with a wink. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:56 pm

"Yaaaaaay!" X3 Valeria soon said with such cheer & glee. She immediately held Wanda's hand & started to walked off where Marshall was leading them off to.
"Will we be seeing you tomorrow, Mr. Marshall?" =3 she then asked him.
"Hmhm, well as a matter of fact, yes. Cause New York is where Im heading. Wink Marshall replued
Kristoff meanwhile was following Angela at a fast pace again! He merely chuckled as he was pulled along, but this time kept in pace as they went back to their room to get ready. X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:08 pm

"Oh, NY? Nice, that's where we're heading. What are you doing there?" Wanda curiouslly asks. =)
--------------------------------------
Angela continues to fast pace it back to the room as they arrive, "Ok, time to get ready." she says. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

"Your really going to New York to? That's where WERE going." 83 Valeria soon said to Marshall.
"Hmhm, yep. Sure is. & Im getting myself signed up for next month's tournament. Reservations are being made now & I just may be the first." X) Marshall replied.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So whatcha wearing? Or are you keeping it a surprise?" <X3 Kristoff soon asked Angela upon finally arriving to their room & getting themselves ready.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 am

"Oh, neat. You're gonna qualfy for next month's tournament? That's cool." Wanda says with a smile. =3
------------------------------------
"I'm thinking of wearing the same dress I wore on our date." <;3 Angela says to Kristoff as she indeed got out the same black dress that she wore on their date on Hammond's Island.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:08 am

"Yeah Im gonna try." Wink Marshall said to Wanda.
"Ooooh, you are?" 83 Valeria asked.
"Why sir. All I can do is try. The grand prize I hear is suppose to be doubled for the winner of next months tournaments. That money can be used to my museum." Wink Marshall soon said, surprising them with the fact he has his very own museum!
-----------------------------------------------------
With a great smile upon seeing the dress, Kristoff nodded & sighed. "I think that's a wonderful choice." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm

"You have a meuseum?" Wanda asks Marshall as she heard he had a meuseum. =)
------------------------
"Thanks, hon." <;3 Angela says as she heads for the bathroom, "I'm going to change, now. No peeking." >;3 she says, entering the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"Oh, yes I do." ^_^ Marshall soon said back to Wanda. "Infact, it's RIGHT in New York near Central Park. Maybe you can all come on down to see it. That's where I keep all my dinosaurs." Wink
-------------------------------------------------
O3O For the moment, Kristoff looked on with innocence. But his true boyish nature soon came about. "Nuts!" X3333 he soon said to her before she went in.
But just as Angela went into the bathroom, she suddenly heard the sound of something splashing in water! As she would turn her head, she would suddenly see Mittens, Valeria's new kitten, drinking out of the toilet! =3333333
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:19 am

"We'll keep that in mind Dr Marshall." Wink Wanda says to Marshall with a wink.
----------------------
O3O Angela saw Mittens & couldn't help but to giggle, "Mittens! What are you doing drinking there. You're not a puppy dog." <=3 she says picking the small kitten up & placing her out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 am

"Great." ^_^ Marshall said back to Wanda before finally turning to Valeria. "Now, who wants to go see some dinosaurs?" Wink
"Meeeeeeee!" 83 Valeria replied with cheer & glee!
-----------------------------------------------
O3O While drinking, Mittens was soon picked up. She turned to see Angela & licked her wet lips before meowing cutely at her once more & gave her a cute expression. <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:23 pm

"I guess I can." ^_^ Wanda says, grabbing Valeria's hand so they could follow Marshall.
--------------------------
"Now that face won't work with me missy. Out you go." Angela says & actually puts the cat out of the bathroom this time & shuts the door.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:50 pm

With a nod of his head, Marshall began to head out towards the enclosing area where all the dinosaurs were being held in. & lucky for Valeria & Wanda, he had all his dinosaurs with him! All sixteen of them! By far the largest amount of dinosaurs any JFC fighter has ever had. Valeria walked with Wanda while holding her hand, as anxiousness & excitement took her over! 83
-----------------------------------------------------
As Mittens was placed outside, the little kitten then turned around towards the door. The little kitten wouldn't give up that easily & soon enough, she began to aw & scratch at the door to get Angela's attention while meowing as well. <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

Wanda followed Marshall to his dinosaurs as she held Valeria's hand.
------------------------------
Angela just ignores Mittens as she gets herself changed. >X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next