Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The home of the "Fantastic Four!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:27 am

Jason turns to see Susan not wearing any safety goggles, "Hmhm, you might want to put some goggles on, honey." X) he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:46 am

O3O "Oh. Okay." X3 Susan replied before putting on the goggles like he sad. He looked on for a moment while she wore them & thus began reaching out with her hands like a crazy man. "Muahahaha! Im a mad scientist!!" >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:48 pm

O.O Jason chuckles at Susan's sillyness as he continued working on the gloves. =)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 am

Susan, giggling, soon just stood behind Jason with her goggles on. She continued to watch him work on the gloves he was working on. "So you sure you can make these things turn me invisible?" =3 she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 am

"Well, if I get them right , then yes it will." Wink Jason says to Susan.
-------------------------
Meanwhile, in the streets of NY. A large truck with a large trailer behind it stops at a truck stop to fill up for gas. Inside the tailer was Quincy the Triceratops. Yoruichi, Quincy's owner, gets out of the truck & looks at the driver. "Call me when you're ready to leave, ok? I'm going to head over to that bar for a while. I.....need some time alone." she says.
"Alright, ma'am." says the driver.
Yoruichi walks over to the trailer & looks at her trike & pets him on the nose, "I'll be back later, boy You be good." <=3 she says. Quincy snorts in agreement as Yoruichi soon leaves & slowlly heads for the bar to have time alone for a while after what happened in the Latverian Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The home of the "Fantastic Four!"   The home of the "Fantastic Four!" - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The home of the "Fantastic Four!"
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11