Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The grand "city" of Genosha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:25 am

"Now, I believe we have had enough excitement for one day. Lets put him back inside his enclosure." Magnus soon said, before turning around & heading back toward the palace the way they first came before.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:58 pm

"Ok." <=3 Matsumoto says as she turns to Alex & nodded as she saw her Allosaur returning in the cage as she smiles & follows Magnus.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Magnus soon began to head back to the enclosing area where the newly arrived dinosaurs were held in. From there, he made sure that his security staff safely placed Alex back inside his enclosure. Then, he would order a medical staff to check for any injuries after the fight. ">Sigh< I knew something like this would happen eventually. But not this soon." <=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 am

">sigh< Yeah, I know." <=/ Matsumoto replied as Alex was placed in the cage, "I shouldn't have begged to let Alex out of his cage-" she went to say, trying to blame herself for this whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:36 am

Magnus couldn't help but to agree. But only a little. He turned to her the moment after she said this. "Nooo, no my dear. It is alright. You only wanted what you thought was best for the animal. It is a motherly instinct. I understand that." he said to her. "I know it as well because I am a father of two. & I feel the same way to ALL these animals here......But this is only your first time here, my dear. You will grow into it over time." <; ) he then said to Matsumoto.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Matsumoto smiled & said nothing else to Magnus, & nodded in agreement to him. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm

"But for now, we have had enough excitement for one day & thankfully, he was not badly wounded. My medical staff will make sure he is alright by tomorrow. But for now, he is to stay in his enclosure until he is ready to move on to the island. Agreed." <; ) Magnus then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:38 pm

"Agreed." <;3 Matsumoto says with a nod as she watched Alex being taken back in the vetenarian section of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Magnus smiled & nodded upon their agreement. Then, he turned to the palace once more to head back inside with a flip of his cape. "Come. Lets return inside. It will be dark soon & dinner will be prepared soon." <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:03 pm

"Alright. I'm getting a little hungry, anyways." <X3 Matsumoto says as she began to walk back inside.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 am

"Very well then. Come. I'll make sure the dining room is ready while you round up your....Hmhm, your 'boyfriends'." X) Magnus soon said back to Matsumoto with a good chuckle after saying this to her. Knowing she'll be wide eyed after he said such a thing. He began to walk back to the grand palace to prepare himself for dinner........But little did they know, even Magnus, that not all was about to be so peaceful here in a while. Soon.....A confrontation would begin & it would come in the form.....Of an unwelcomed visitor.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 am

O3O "Hey! Now wait a second! They are NOT my boyfriends, mister!" >=3 Matsumoto says to Magnus with a finger pointing at him. She was unaware of the possible confrontation that was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Magnus then couldn't help but to chuckle outloud. He enjoyed a good prank & joke on Matsumoto & couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha, I was just joking." X) he said to her before he began to walk along once more back to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

">sigh< You had better be kidding." >=3 Matsumoto says as sh enters the palace with Magnus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grand "city" of Genosha   The grand "city" of Genosha - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The grand "city" of Genosha
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12