Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 pm

"My name is Yoruichi Shihouin. You must be Johnny, I see?" X3 Yoruichi says with a giggle as Johnny looks at her in a boyish way to a girl like her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 pm

"That's right, the one & only Johnny Storm. Some call me the "Torch." But uh...You can call me Johnny." B3 Johnny replied, trying to use his charm with Yoruichi & even nudged his eye brows at her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:19 pm

"Nice to meet you, Johnny." ^^ Yoruichi says, shaking Johnny's hand, then sees his face. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 pm

"Nice to meet you to, doll." B3 Johnny replied to Yoruichi with nudging eye brows. He even began to stand rather close to her. But Ben soon began to stand in with an arm before him. "Back away, match stick. Give her some space." he said to him.
"Awww what? Im just sayin' hello." X3 Johnny said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 am

"Yeeeah, I'm still trying to not get close to strange men like that. Not after what happened before we came here." Yoruichi says. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 am

Ben soon sighed a little as well, rubbing his knuckles & places where he was hurt from before. ">Sigh< Yeah." <=/ he simply said.
O.O "Str ">Sighange men? Oh-! I-I didn't mean to-" <83 Johnny went to say
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:11 pm

"No no, that's ok....I sure did show him who was the tough lady." >X) Yoruichi says, mentioning when she kicked the guy in the groin.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"Hmhm yeah & you had EVERY right to do that." >; ) Ben said with a pat to her shoulder. But poor Johnny looked on with such a confused expression O_O "Whaaa?" O_o
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Yoruichi turned to Johnny & giggled, "Let's just say I did something to him that'll prevent him from having kids in his life or ever again." >;3 she syas again.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Ben chuckled & nodded in agreement. But poor Johnny was still in such a confused state of mind. Not having any idea what they were talking about. "Huh?" O_o? he said.
"Ahhh it's best we talk about it later. Not now." <; ) Ben said t Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

"Come on, let me tell him. It'll shock him." >X3 Yoruichi says, turning to Johnny again, ".....I kicked him in the groin." she says. >B3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:28 pm

O_O "Owwww geez! Kicked WHO in the groin?!" Johnny soon said back to Yoruichi. Soon, even he began to cover himself up, placing his hands over his own crouch to "protect" himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 pm

"Hmhm, a gang member who tried to hit on me...& even kissed me for no reason." <X) Yoruichi says to Johnny & sees him, "Don't worry. I'm not going to kick you. You seem like a nice guy." she says again. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 am

O3O "Aww I do, huh?" <B3 Johnny soon said back to Yoruichi with a smile, happy to hear this of course. & thus tried to impress her with a little charm.
Ben meanwhile merely just shook his head when Johnny did this.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:16 pm

O.O Yoruichi giggles as Johnny tries his charm on her, then turns to Bem "Is he always like this?" shw asks. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

"Tuts, you have no idea." Ben soon said to Yoruichi in response & thus walked over to Johnny. "Alright flame brain that's enough. Give the lady some space around here. She aint got time for your shenanigans."
"Awwwww, c'mon were just getting to know each other." X3 Johnny said while being taken out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 pm

"Yeah, you heard the man, back away. I need my space." >=3 Yoruichi says to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

O3O "Awww c'mon Im a good guy. Im a descent dude." X3 Johnny said back.
"Go on hot head. Back to yer video games." >=/ Ben said back to Johnny, & thus pushed him all the way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm

O.O Yoruichi giggled as she saw Ben pushing Johnny back in his room. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 am

After dealing with Johnny, Ben soon returned back to Yoruichi. "Sorry about that. He's always like that." <X3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 am

"Hmhmhm, that's ok." <X3 Yoruichi says with a giggle as Ben says this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 am

"You'll get use to 'em. He can be a nuisance at times. Ugh, always bugging the crap out of me sometimes." >3< Ben said as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 am

"Hmhmhm, I can tell." <=3 Yoruichi says with a giggle & pats Ben's back.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:27 am

Ben gave a smile & chuckle when he felt Yoruichi gently patting his back. <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:17 am

"So, where are the others at? I'd like to meet them as well. Especially Susan." =3 Yoruichi says to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next