Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 am

"Just a litll." <;/ Yoruichi says to Susan.
Jason looked on at Susan, feeling sorry for Yoruichi after what she went through with Doom. <=(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:59 am

"Okay. Lets try a little more gently, okay?" <;/ Susan then said back before placing the wet cloth on Yoruichi's neck once more. But more gently this time. Soon enough though, Ben himself decided to go sit next to Yoruichi herself as he looked on while Susan tended to her. "You....Um......You gonna be alright?" <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:25 am

Yoruichi once again lightlly flnches as the rag was placed on her, but she calmed down & looked at Bem, "Yeah....I'll be alright." <;/ she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

"Y-You sure?" <8( Ben then started to ask, letting Yoruichi know, in surprise, just how concerned he was for her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:43 am

"Yeah, I'm sure." <;( Yoruichi says with a wink at Ben as he was concerned about her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 am

"Are you really REALLY sure?" <8( Ben then asked again before Susan giggled & turned to him. "She's gonna be just fine Ben. Don't you worry." <;3 she said to him. Before, of course, she decided to tease him. "Why do you ask? "<B3
O.O "Uh-!......Just......Wondering." >.> he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 pm

O.O Both Yoruichi & Jason look on as Susan began to tease Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:55 pm

"Ohhhhh now theres a reason. I can tell." <X3 Susan then said to Ben with another giggle while she continued to tend to Yoruichi's wound.
"N-N-N-Now quit it, Suzie. I was.......Just.......Concerned." >.> Ben replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:26 am

"Concerned.....over me?" O.O Yoruichi says to Ben as she saw Susan teasing him.
Jason just chuckles & shook his head. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:38 am

O.O "Uh-!" Ben soon stuttered when Yoruichi before starting to get a little nervous. "Umm.....Y-Y-Yeah, ya know. I-I-I mean.....Don't wanna see ya badly hurt, is all." >.>
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Yoruichi smiled as Ben said this. She then gets up & then gives him a friendly hug, "Thank you, Ben. That's really sweet of you." she says. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:29 pm

O.O The very moment Yoruichi gave him a friendly hug, Ben soon began to go a little red in the cheeks. As seen by none other the Susan, who giggled nearby. <X3
But Ben eventually smiled back & thus hugged Yoruichi as well. "Heeey, it's no problem, tuts. I just dont like pretty ladies being bullied." <X) he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 pm

"I know." <=3 Yoruichi says then did something unexpecting....she leans up & gives Ben a friendlly, light kiss to his cheeck before sitting back down for Susan to clean her wound more.
O.O Jason saw this & smiled as this happened. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 pm

O////////O Soon enough, Ben's very cheeks soon began to flair up bright, rosy & red! He began to blush harder after being received a kiss from Yoruichi! "O-O-Ohhh boy." ^///////^ He then simply said.
"Awwwhahawww, Benjy's blushing." <X3 Susan said as well when Yoruichi returned back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:05 pm

Jason said nothing as he saw Ben blushing & chuckled, shaking his head again. <X)
Yoruichi giggled as she saw this too & said nothing else & sat back down. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 am

Ben said nothing as well. He sat where he was & just stayed quiet while he had his blushing head turned away. >////////>
Susan, while tending to Yoruichi's neck, couldn't help but to giggle. "Hmhmhm, looks like you two are good friends already. You got Benjy all blushing up." X3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 am

"Hehehe yeah. I'm sorry, Ben." X3 Yoruichi says to Ben, giggling as she saw him turn away with his red cheecks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:12 pm

"N-N-No, no. Its okay." ^//////^ Ben replied back to Yoruichi. But just then, Johnny himself came into the room. "Jeez, you peeps are STILL down here? Don't you ever get-!" O3O he went to say but suddenly saw Ben's cheeks blushing! "Ahhhhahaha! Dude your BLUSHING!" >X3
"A-Am not. Butt off." >////////< Ben then said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 pm

O.O Yoruichi looked on as Johnny enetered the room, "Now quit picking on the poor man, you." >=3 she says to Johnny with a finger pointing at him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 am

O3O For a moment, Johnny looked on a little surprised to see that it was Yoruichi, not Susan, who was telling him to leave Ben be. "Ahhh what? Me? Oh Ben & I do this all the time. Its cool. Isnt it, Rosy Cheeks?" >X3 he then said, thus starting to embarrass Ben a little. "I-I don't know what your talking about." >///////>
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 am

Yoruichi looked on as Johnny says this, "You're making him blush more. Now scoot." >=3 she says pushing Johnny away from Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:37 am

O3O Johnny was caught by surprise when Yoruichi began pushing him away. "H-Hey, c'mon we were just having fun." >X3 he said. While Ben himself was surprised still that it was her, not Susan, shoving Johnny off his back. O3O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:23 pm

O.O Jason looked on with suprise as well, knowing Susan is the one pushing Johnny out of Ben's business.
Yoruichi still pushed Johnny out, "Fun or not, I won't let you pick on poor Ben." she says. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 am

O3O "You wont let me huh?" >X3 Johnny soon said back to Yoruichi with a slight giggle & snicker befoe turning to her again. "Oh yeeaaah? & who's gonna stop meh? Hm? You?" >B3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 am

"If not, I'll have Susan to help me." >B3 Yoruichi says to Johnny with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next