Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:10 pm

"I see you've taken an interest in Rangiku, no?" X3 Yoruichi says as she sees he was looking at a certain part of the picture, O3O "& no looking at her boobs." >=3 she says with a small smack to his head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Johnny nodded his head extremely rapidly to Yoruichi. Looking on at the photo of Rangiku with big, round eyes & already taking a extreme liking just by such an attractive photo. As he continued to look at her chest & her small skirt! "Uh huh! Uh huh! I REALLY do!" 8333 he said back, before being slapped in the head! O3O "Ow-! Hey!" X3
"Johnny Storm, you know better then that." >=3 Susan soon said as well, slapping Johnny's hand lightly.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:23 pm

Yoruichi giggled as she then says, "Next time I see her, I'll tell her about you." ;3 she says to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:41 am

"Really? You will? You'd do that for me?" 83 Johnny soon asked Yoruichi with such excitement in his voice. As he couldn't wait to meet Rangiku in person. "How nice, we cant wait to meet her." =3 Susan soon said as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Yoruichi smiled & nodded to Johnny, then turns to Susan, "I'm not sure where she is, but I'll try to get ahold of her sometime, & tell her about you guys." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:26 am

"Oh yes, please do. We'd LOVE to meet her." =3 Susan replied back. While Johnny nodded rapidly in agreement, looking on at the picture & already with a lovey dovey expression on his face. "Yeah we sure would." <83 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:52 am

"Hmhmhm, then it's settled. I'll give her a call tommorow." ;3 Yoruichi says before she gives out a yawn, "But firt >yawn< I'm thinking of hitting the sack." -3- she says in a sleepy tone.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 am

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna call her! I wanna call her! Me! Me!" 83 Johnny soon said back to Yoruichi! ALmost behaving like an excited little kid. Susan meanwhile just giggled & shook her head. "Oh why don't we decide in the morning. I think we can all use some shut eye." <X3 She said, before turning to Yoruichi. "I don't think we have a lot of places to sleep, girl. B-But, if you want Ben has a double sized bed." <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

"Hmhm, sorry. But not tonight, Johnny." <;3 Yoruichi says, turning to Susan, "After what happened? I'll sleep on the couch." <X3 she says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:31 pm

"Awww, you don't have to do that." <83 Susan said to Yoruichi. "Im sure Ben would be more then welcome to share. Hehe, infact, you could probably take his bed." X3 she then said. But just then, Ben himself had appeared in the room & heading for the kitchen for a bite to eat before he went to bed. "Here comes Mr. Stinker himself. Here's your chance." B3 she said, giving Ben a look.
O3O "Ahhh gee, this again?" <X3 Ben said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:39 pm

O3O "Hmph." X3 Yoruichi says to Ben with her arms crossed, turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:44 am

O3O "Your not mad at me, are you?" <X3 Ben then asked both Susan & Yoruichi. As Susan soon turned away as well. "This is between you & her. Maybe you outta think of how she feels." X3 Susan replied back. "Aww c'mon don't be mad at me." <83 Ben then tried to say to Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 am

"You were mean to me in there." <83 Yoruichi says to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 am

"No I wasn't. I was only kiddin' around like you were." <83 Ben soon said back in a tone of apology.
Susan meanwhile stood beside her brother. Johnny went to say something. Most likely to tease Ben but his sister stopped him, shaking her head no & thus watched on. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"You sure?" <=3 Yoruichi says to Ben as she hears him say this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am

With that, Ben soon did something Yoruichi found surprising- He gave her a big hug in apology. "How's this for 'Im sure'?" <X3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 am

O3O Feeling Ben's hug, Yoruichi soon returned the hug back, "Ok....me forgive you." she says. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 am

Ben smiled greatly upon hearing Yoruichi say this. He continued to hug her with much warmth in his arms. <X3
"D'awwww, how cute." <=3 Susan soon said upon watching with her brother.
"What? Just like that? No more teasing Ben or anything?" <83 Johnny said in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 pm

"No, no more teasing Ben. Unless you want me to start teasing you." >B3 Yoruichi says to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 pm

O3O Johnny paused for a moment when Yoruichi said this.
"Yeah, you be nice to Ben." >=3 Susan also said. But even Johnny wasn't buying for it...Yet. "Oho, yeah? How are you gonna tease someone like me?" >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 am

Yoruichi winked at Ben as she turned to Johnny, "I'll strip you naked & place you outside for everyone to laugh at you." B3 she says!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:05 am

O3O "You wont do anything like that! You WOULDNT! Pervert!" >83 Johnny replied back to Yoruichi, thus stepping back a little.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:36 am

O3O "Pervert-?! Now look here, buster! I wouldn't be talking, pervert! YOU looked at my boobs!" >83 Yoruichi says!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:51 am

"At least I didn't say I was gonna strip you naked like YOU did!" >83 Johnny commented back to Yoruichi, keeping his P-jays covered & away from her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Yoruichi giggled as she said nothing else to Johnny. >X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next