Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

"......I'll send you the bill." <X( Ben then said to the bartender with a broken expression upon his face. He just felt he couldn't forgive himself at the moment. But the bartender wasn't having any of it when he said. "No, Ben. You don't need to do that....>Sigh< I'll find a way to fix things up. Somehow." <=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

Yoruichi looked on with a sigh & a sad face, paying the bar tender, "I guess I've seen enough fo now, I'd better head back. I've got a boat to catch. Thanks for the drink." <=/ she says as she began to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 am

">Sigh< yes. Why not you all go home for tonight....Im going to close early tonight." <=/ the Bar tender soon said back to both Yoruichi & Ben. As they were the last two in the bar. Poor Ben though didn't say a single word to the man. But he nodded his head, understanding of course. He simply turned & started heading out the door himself. <X(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

"Thanks for the beer, though." Yoruichi says to the bar tender as she headed out the door with Ben. She then turns to him, "Hey, I'm sorry you got in that fight back there." she says. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Ben had soon walked outside, as the nighttime was now approaching in the New York skies. He sighed & simply turned to Yoruichi. "You don't need to apologize for anything.....Crap happens, ya know." <X/ he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

"I know." <=/ Yoruichi says as she looks at the time, "Well, I beleive I'd better get going. It was nice to meet you, Ben." she says with a handshake as she begins to walk back to the truck stop to prepare to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Ben simply looked on for a moment, before he began to walk away himself. But he suddenly came over himself! He just realized once more that she was the very same woman he saw on the television! He reacted immediately & rushed back towards her! "W-Wait-! Wait a minute!" he said to her & finally stopped towards her to catch his breath after running towards her. "Are....Are you the same woman who was in the Latverian Embassy earlier?" O.O he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 pm

">sigh< Yes I was. I was in the Latverian Embassy, getting a little payback on a man who tried to kidnap our dinosaurs for his own selfish needs. His name is Doctor Doom." Yoruichi says. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Hearing Doom's name soon began to make Ben's blood boil deep inside once again. But not too much for Yoruichi to notice. He despised the very emtnion of Doom! He hated the man to the core of his being! ">Sigh< I know, puddin'." he said to her with a sigh. "I saw it all on TV." <=/ he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:45 pm

"You did-? Wait... did you call me 'puddin'?" O.O Yoruichi says, suprised when Ben called her that.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

"Well...Yeah I did. I always call girls that." <X) Ben then said back t Yoruichi. As a slight smile finally came upon his face once more.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:50 pm

"Oh......ok." <X) Yoruichi says with a giggle as she heard that Ben calls alot of women puddin.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Ben chuckled a little with Yoruichi. But during this time, he began to wonder just how she knew him. Perhaps it was through his wrestling career, or something else. He didn't know for the moment, but he thought about asking her. <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:21 am

Yoruichi smiled & took her phone out & unflipped it to check the time, "Well, I'd better get going. I've got a boat to catch." <; ) she says & begins to leave when she was stopped by Ben, looking at him. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:20 am

"W-Wait-!" Ben soon said to Yoruichi, stopping her for a moment so he could at least talk to her some more. Something was wanting him to at least get to know her more. He didn't know exactly what it was. but he just felt a touch of kindness taking over & thus came up with an offer. "No pretty girl should be out here alone at this time.....Um.....W-Why don't you hang out in my place for a while?" <=) Ben soon asked,
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:08 pm

"I can't, Ben. I've got to catch my boat & it leaves in 5-" O.O Yoruichi went to say when she saw his finger on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Ben placed a finger on her lips & even placed a gentle hand behind her back. "C'mon. I insist. You've been through a lot today. That boat aint goin' anywhere. You need a break." <;3 Ben then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 pm

"You don't understand. It leaves in 30 minutes. Enough time for me to get there & get aboard. & it's off we-" Yoruichi went to say again when Ben intterupted her again. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:35 pm

"Toots, relax." <X3 Ben then said with a pat to her back. "That boat isn't gonna go anywhere without you. Just give them a call or something & tell 'em you'll be ready tomorrow.....I insist. My folks back at home would love to meet ya." <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 pm

"No, you don't understand. It won't wait for me, I've tried telling them when I arrived here. It's part of their schedule." Yoruichi says as Ben says this, "But, I can't resistyour offer." <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 pm

"Well then missy. Maybe you should tell them to make it YOUR schedule." X3 Ben soon said back to Yoruichi. "Besides, I think my friend can help get you to where you need to go tomorrow. If you wanna stay." <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well.........alright." <=3 Yoruichi says with a smile as Ben says this to her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:17 pm

"Great." <=3 Ben then replied back with a big smile on his face at last. "& uh......Sorry for before." <=/ he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:15 pm

">sigh< That's alright." <=) Yoruichi says with a smile as Ben says this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:44 pm

With that, a smile soon came upon Ben's face. He then began to walk off as he led the way for Yoruichi. "Well c'mon. We'd best get going." <; ) he said to her & thus began to walk beside Yoruichi down the side walk & back to the Baxter Building. "So, how did you know my name? Have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next