Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trip to New York City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The trip to New York City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 pm

"Gotcha!" X3 Wanda says as she catches Valeria in her arms as she fell down.
--------------------------------
Angela smiles as she holds Kristoff's hand, "Well, shall we get ready to leave?" she asks. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:40 pm

After giving Doc his ferns, Valeria fell into Wanda's arms & sat there while watching the massive sauropod return to feeding on the tops of the large trees. "Hehe, that was fun." X3 she said to Wanda & Marshall.
------------------------
Hearing Angela, Kristoff smiled & nodded his head to her. "Yeah. Lets go." <;3 he said. But before he could stand back up, he suddenly heard the noise of something jumping on the counter in the kitchen. O3O "Ohhhh that better not-!" >=3 he said before walking out. Only to find just what he thought he would- For he saw Mittens herself on the counter, going after some fruit in the bowel. =3
"Mittens! Bad! Down!" >=3 He said on his approach.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 pm

"Now you need to be carefull when you do that, ok? I don't want to see you hurt." <=3 Wanda says to Valeria.
---------------------------------
O.O Angela giggles as she sees Mittens on the counter after the fruit. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 am

"I will, Ms. Mendes. I promise." <=3 Valeria said back to Wanda with a cute look on her face.
"Hmhm, that's a good girl." <X) Marshall said back.
"Hehehe, it was really fun though. You should try it." X3 she then said to Wanda.
----------------------
Mittens soon got her paws on a big orange & began playing with it, as it rolled across the counter. =3
"Bad kitty! Bad!" >=3 Kristoff said upon his approach. He grabbed the orange & he picked Mittens up to place her down.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 am

O.O "No thanks. I'm not comfortable with being carried around by a sauopod." <X3 Wanda says to Valeria with a giggle.
------------------------------------------------
Angela giggled as she watched from the doorway waiting for Kristoff to get done. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:24 am

"Awww, but it's so much fuuuuun." <X3 Valeria said back to Wanda with a giggle.
------------------------------
As Kristoff sets Mittens down, the little kitten gave him a cute meow & an innocent look again. <83
"Nope! That's not gonna work. Now behave while Im gone. ">=3 he said back to the kitten before walking off towards the door where Angela was. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:23 am

"I know, but I'm a bit afraid of heights sometimes." <=3 Wanda says with a giggle.
Angela giggles as she sees Kristoff turning to her. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:49 am

"Awww that's okay Ms. Mendes." <X3 Valeria said to Wanda as if she was afraid & even gave her a hug.
Marshall, while watching, soon turned to see another large enclosure off in the distance. "Well I have just one last thing to do. Gotta check on Grumpy real quick. Wanna come?" <; ) he asked.
-------------------------------------------
"Well.....Lets go have fun." <=3 Kristoff soon said to Angela as he walked out the door with her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 am

"Yeah, sure. After that, I've gotta put this one to bed." <=3 Wanda says as it was almost Valeria's bed time.
-----------------------------
Angela nodded as she followed Kristoff out the door with him. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 am

"Awwwwwwww me not tired." <X3 Valeria said to Wanda.
"Hmhm, alright then it's settled. Come, his enclosure isn't far away." Marhsall said & thus began to lead the way towards the enclosure that was Grumpy's, the massive Tyrannosaurus.
-------------------------------------------
From that point, Kristoff began to walk with his love once more down the hall & preparing to go to the ball. Romance was in the air again, as he felt excited for their second date. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:33 pm

"Sorry Valy, but little girls gotta get some sleep." <X3 Wanda says to Valeria as she follows Marshall.
--------------------------------------------
Angela walked with her love to the ball room ofthe ship as she held his hand the whole way there.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"But Im not tiiiirrrred." <X3 Valeria said back to Wanda, while she followed Marshall. They had soon arrived to the enclosure shortly after visiting Doc, the Diplodocus. This enclosure in particular, belonged to the terrifying Grumpy, the Tyrannosaur that had just finished his battle. The enclosure was fairly large, to house such a massive theropod. Inside, the terrain itself was jagged & almost like a peak of a mountain. Rocks were jagged & a few patch of trees covered the area. Further in, a large cave was seen, with a jagged, rocky opening that opened a way to total darkness inside. This was obviously where Grumpy would sleep. But I didn't take him long to spot his dinosaur, as he was seen feasting on the carcass of another dinosaur!
--------------------------------
Holding his love's hand, Kristoff walked along through the hallways to reach the ball. "You excited?" <=3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm

O.O "Look Val, there's Grumpy." =3 Wanda says, pointing to Grumpy in his enclosure.
-------------------------
"Yeah, I am." <=3 Angela says with a nod as she walks with Kristoff, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

O~O Valeria soon saw the giant Tyrannosaur, Grumpy. She saw the gruesome scene before her as the theropods jaws & teeth were all red & blood covered from the torn carcass before her! She was a little frightened by this of course, & started to shiver.
Grumpy meanwhile continued to feast upon his well deserved meal. As a token of his victory, he was presented with his favorite meal- Edmontosaurus. The massive tyrant lizard dug his snout deep into the blood covered carcass to strip out a giant chunk of meat. A slab weighing at least three hundred pounds. Before long though, Marshall began to approach, although even he knew what form of attitude he was going to receive from his dinosaur.
"Heeeeey there big boy." he said. Before long, the voice of his master soon caught Grumpy's attention. Feeling bothered, he began to raise his enormous head up with his blood covered snout, & soon looked to see Marshall himself, giving him a definite growl to let him know he has disturbed his meal!
-------------------------------
"Good. I am to. Whats more fun to you? The first date? Or the date after?" <X3 Kristoff asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:24 am

O.O "Oh boy, you disturbed him. Seems he doesn't like that." <X3 Wanda says to Marshall.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Well, I'm not sure. I'd have to go with the 2nd date, depends on how it goes tonight." <;3 Angela says with a wink to Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:58 am

"Ehhh no not really." <X) Marshall said back to Wanda with a chuckle. Indeed, it was slightly becoming clear that Grumpy was a very hard dinosaur to get along with. Thus was the very reason why he was given such a name. Especially when the two first met. "Yes sir, that's why I named you Grumpy. Isnt it boy?" he said to Grumpy, but only to receive a small snarl & growl from the massive tyrannosaur!
O.O "I....Think that means yes." X) Marshall then said.
-----------------------------------------------
With a smile, Kristoff soon leaned his head over to kiss Angela's cheek while the two walked along. "I'll make this night fun for you. I promise." <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Wanda giggled as she saw Marshall getting that response from Grumpy. <X3
------------------------------------
Angela smiled greatlly when Kristoff says this & kissed her cheeck, looking on with a nod. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Marshall chuckled a bit before turning to Wanda again. "Its funny to, I always know why he's in such a mood. It's cause I said his brain was the size of a walnut." <X) he said to her. These very words soon made the Tyrannosaur immediately pause! Just like he did in the movie he was in with Marshall, he growled intensively & looked at Marshall with a menacing gaze! >B(
--------------------------------------------------
With that, Kristoff soon laid his head slightly on her own head while walking along. "We'll dance for the whole night until we cant dance anymore." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:13 pm

O.O "Uh oh. I think someone doesn't like that." <X3 Wanda says, giggling when she saw Grumpy's face.
"Yeah, that is if I get REALLY tired during the night. Then I'll have to go back to go to bed." <;3 Angela says to Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:37 am

O.O Marshall had soon turned around to see the Tyrannosaur looking down at him with such a menacing glare! As Grumpy growled menacingly with his lips curled up! "Hmhm, no he doesn't. He thinks rather big of himself." <X) Marshall said to Wanda. Before Grumpy soon decided to be left alone. He gave a slight roar, turning his massive seven ton body with his tail hitting the fence where Marshall was. He grunted & soon went to go inside his cave.
----------------------------------------
"Then I'll be sure to take you to bed. Or you can sleep in my arms. For as long as you want, my little princess." <=3 Kristoff soon said back to Angela.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Wanda giggled as she saw Grumpy doing this. <X3
----------------------------
Angela smiles greatlly as she walked on with Kristoff, seeing the ball room just ahead. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

After Grumpy finally went to his cave, Marshall soon turned back to Wanda & Valeria. "Well I think that's about it." <=) he said. While little Valeria meanwhile had a tight grip around Wanda, a little frighten & spooked of Grumpy. <83
Kristoff soon saw the large ballroom himself & smiled upon arriving near the entrance. "Look, honey. There it is." <=3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 pm

"Awww, what's wrong, Valeria?" <=3 Wanda asks Valeria as she sees her face.
-------------------
"Yup." <=3 Angela says as she approaches the door that leads inside the beautifull ball room. <=3
The trip to New York City - Page 2 Ballroom_ritz_theatre_style
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:22 pm

"T-T-That was scary." <83 Valeria replied to Wanda, with her arms wrapped around her tightly.
----------------------------
O.O As Kristoff & Angela finally arrived, he got a good look around to see the large ball room before them. It was absolutely amazing, with so many chandeliers & designs all over the hall. "Ohhh wow." <83 He said with big, widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:08 am

"It's ok." <=3 Wanda says as she had her arms around Valeria as she was wrapped in her arms too.
O3O "Oh my goodness, it's really beutifull." <83 Angela says as she entered the room & looked around it, admiring the beauty of it. Almost like th original Titanic & like the movie as well. Now she couldn't wait to dance here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trip to New York City   The trip to New York City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The trip to New York City
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next