Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Uninvited Guest to the Baron

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 am

"Nay! It is you who is outmatched, villain!" >=( Joe says as he lifted his hammer a little, staring on at Zemo's lidless eyes with his own.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:49 am

Hearing such boastful words from Joe & observing such a display of his bravery, the Baron soon began to chuckle deeply! He laughed mildly at the Asgardian, taking this as utter foolishness to his ears. "Hmhmhmhahaha, is that what you truly believe? You believe that a simpleton such as yourself can stand against a Baron?....Your bravery is admirable but your words fall through arrogance & foolishness. Such is the words of an Asgardian dog."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Joe said nothing as he hears Zemo saying this, gripping more on Mjonir. >B(
Amora chuckled evily with her arms crossed as she watched Zemo talking to Joe. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:10 pm

"& to think an imbocile such as you could so easily infiltrate this fortress & a HYDRA facility!" Dr. Zola soon came to say as well as he stood beside the Baron. "Your efforts will soon prove meaningless! You have no business here!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:34 am

"Nay! That is where you're wrong! My business is with the Enchantress!" >B( Joe says.
"& what business could you possiblly have with me?" >B/ Amora asks Joe with crossed arms.
"You know what, Enchantress. You will come with me to take you to turn thee in to the police." >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 am

Listening to both Amora & Joe speak to one another & standing where he was beside her, Baron Zemo alas came to intervene the conversation by stepping forth infront of them both. "Im afraid such a thing will not be happening, Asgardian. The Enchantress has made quite the interesting bargain with me. & therefore, she is staying here." the Baron soon said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 pm

O.O [font=Georgia]"What are thou talking about, Zemo?"[font] >=/ Joe says.
"You see Joe, me & the Baron here have joined up & teamed up to form an alliance with one another." >; ) Amora says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"Indeed." The Baron soon stated before turning back to Joe. "An alliance that will be most...Beneficial." he soon said as well. With such promise in his tone of voice & imagining that this alliance, this "Masters of Evil", will be very beneficial. "But enough of that." The Baron then stated however. "She is currently standing upon the soil of my land. & my castle. As are you, Asgardian. Here, my very word is the law. & therefore, she is staying......You have no power here, worm."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Hearing this, Joe growled a bit furiouslly at Zemo. >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm

"Here I am the one true power. I am above all else." Baron Zemo soon began to state to Joe & even began to approach him slowly! "I may not be a king of a nation like your old father back in your homeland, but I am part of a much bigger legacy. & with that said, I might as well be considered a "King" here." he said to him. "Your estate means absolutely nothing to me. Here you are as low & as insignificant to me as the dirt in which you stand upon." he finally said & thus stood right before Joe himself, staring at him with his cold, lidless eyes!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Joe continued to look on at Baron's lidless eyes with his own. He kept a very good grip upon his hammer, just incase. >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 am

Standing before Joe, The Baron kept his wicked eyes locked & staring on at him more. Face to face with the Asgardian. "Now....I do believe you are trespassing. I will provide you with the chance to turn back & leave at once. Never to return. Go home. Return to your "fair city." & tell your foolish father that should another one of his Asgardian dog's enters my home again.....There will be no coming back for them!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 am

But Joe wasn't about to be driven away by the Baron so easilly, "Nay! I've come to take Enchantress back with me. She will face Asguardian Justice. Tis matters not if she's a part of this 'Masters of Evil'." >B( he says.
O.O Amora merelly looked on with a growl & clenched fists. >B/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:27 am

"You seem to misunderstand me, fool." Baron Zemo soon stated. & with his very word, the HYDRA guards, troops & security all around him, Amora & Arnim Zola, began to mount & aim their weapons at Joe! Keeping themselves surrounding him while the Baron continued to stare with his cold eyes! "That was not a request!" The Baron then said with a stern, villainous tone!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Joe, however, looked on as he saw all the guards pointing their weapons at him. He did nothing, but kept a good grip on his hammer. >B(

Meanwhile, something else was about to reach the Baron's castle. But it was a familiar figure, being a HYDRA shuttle. & inside was none other than the Grim Reaper himself!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 pm

"So what shall it be, Asgardian?" the Baron soon asked Joe while having the hoards of HYDRA security troops surround Joe from every corner he turned! "Will you be convinced to depart from my fortress willingly? Or will I have to send you back to your "fair home" & to your father himself in Pieces?" Zemo then stated!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

But Joe wasn't about to turn & go back empty handed now. His hammer suddenlly slightlly electrify after a small push of a button on the handle, "Nay!" >8( he says!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:25 am

"You Fool!!" Arnim Zola cried out to Joe upon he & Baron Zemo hearing this from the Asgardian. "Now you WILL pay for intruding this fortress!! You will BURN-!" he went to say, but was then silenced by the Baron himself! As Zemo lifted a hand before Zola to him. With that, the Baron turned back to Joe with the same cold stare as before. "How...Unfortunate. But not unexpected.....So be it."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:09 am

Joe merely spun his hammer several times as it sparked, ready to fight in order to bring Amora in for her crimes she has committed. >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 am

The Baron remained standing where he was. He stood his ground against the powerful wrestler & thus began to reach his gloved hand to the side. Where a long rapier sword could be seen in it's sheath! One of two swords in which he would always carry with him. A longer, 40' blade & a smaller 25' blade. He soon drew his hand to the side to grab the sword's handle. However, when he was about to proceed unsheathing it, a soldier soon rushed form behind him with urgent news! "Baron Zemo!!" the guard cried, as the Baron's eyes & head turned around rapidly & snapped back with a glare! "What!?" the Baron growled, causing the guard to shiver in sudden fear a little! "Uh-! H-Heir Baron! I-I have news." the guard said while bowing & thus holding a device in his hand in which displayed the Castle's radar system. Informing the Baron of a HYDRA ship's approach....The Grim Reaper! "A HYDRA ship is preparing to land." the guard then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:08 pm

O.O Hearing this, Amora wondered who else was coming, but she heard the name HYDRA & knew it was one of Zemo's buddies or allies.

Meanwhile, the HYDRA shuttle was approaching Castle Zemo. Inside the main room, sitting in a "throne" like chair was the Grim Reaper was, "Land the shuttle, we have arrived." he says with a sinister grin as he saw the castle up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

Hearing this, The Baron looked back at the HYDRA soldier, with his hand being placed off of the sword's handle. "Has the passenger been identified?" Zemo then asked.
"Yes Heir Zemo. One of the HYDRA commanders. Grim Reaper." the soldier stated.
"Ahhh, so he has arrived at last....." Baron Zemo thus said to himself. Before turning back to where Joe stood & kept his guards surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:51 am

Joe looked on as he saw the guards still surrounding him with his glare. >B/

The Reaper's shuttle lands on the roof of the castle. The door's opened up as it revealed Reaper himself, looking at the castle with a sinister smile. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:11 am

"Arnim." Baron Zemo then called, placing his hands behind his back once more as Dr. Zola stepped forward. "Yes, Zemo?" the doctor asked.
"Show our expected guest in." the Baron then stated with a command. With a nod, Zola then began to head off out of the room with a small unit of soldiers. While Zemo & stayed with Amora, staring down Joe. "My apologies, Asgardian. I guess I don't get to make you taste my blade after all."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:39 pm

"Hmph." >B/ Joe says as he sees Baron retreating his hand from his blade.

After a few seconds, the Reaper soon began to head inside as the rains still poured around him & the lightning flashed with the thunder rumbling behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest to the Baron   An Uninvited Guest to the Baron - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest to the Baron
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Jurassic Fight Club :: Castle Zemo-
Jump to: