Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Carnage...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

After the Carnage... Empty
PostSubject: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm

The struggle was finally done. For now anyway. The large theropod had now gone & no one knew where. Kristoff, after the crisis, sat against the rock nearby & just stayed there. He did nothing more. He was tired & relieved it was all over. Only happy for one thing only- that Angela was still alive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The facility was still under lock down. There was no way out of the enclosures for the moment. Nor a way in. Poor Valeria was still scared stiff over what just happened. Even when Wanda's motherly voice calmed her down. Her eyes, all tearful, told the whole story. Her worry & concern for her big brother were too great & would not feel better until she saw him again.
"Where's my big brother!? Is he okay!? Is he out of there!?" she pleaded & asked but even she did not understand the lock down scenario. She was too scared to know.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Safe At Last

"Lock-down deactivated, doors will now be unlocked" says the computerized voice. The doors to the facility unlock and the group run out to the others, who are now safe, thanks to Roland and Bruton. Roland lets down a small, rope ladder and climbs down from the bubble seat on Bruton's back. He then turns and walks up to Kristoff and says "You did a brave thing, my boy...a little daft, but otherwise a brave thing". "You saved those two and, between you and me, I think your young lady friend over there will have something to give to you as a thanks to your bravery" says Roland with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Wanda rushed in as the doors unlocked, running over to Angela, hugging her tightlly, "ANGELA! Oh thank god your safe! Don't you EVER pull off a stunt like hat again, you hear?" she says with a light laugh. <=)
"I know, Wanda. If I didn't come in, Matilda would've been eaten." Angela says.
I know, I'm just glad you three are safe." Wanda says hugging Angela more when suddenlly, Angela rushes over to hug Kristoff tightlly, "Thank you, for saving my life!" she says. <X3
Matilda stood behind Wanda, still shaking like a leaf & scared stiff! O~O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 pm

"I just had to do what needed to be done sir. I only cared about her safety....I've dealt with big carnivores before." Kristoff replied to Roland with a nod, slowly getting up from where he sat. Indeed, this was not the first time he had nearly become another dinosaurs lunch. Today was simply another one of those cases. But now, all he cared about was the safety of Angela & Matilda. As he got up, he felt just a small cramping pain in his leg. Possibly from running or twisting his leg while running. But for the most part he was okay. But soon, at that very moment.....Its happened. He was embraced by Angela. In her warm arms. He was caught by surprise for the moment. He didnt know what to do. He never expected he would get a hug so soon from such a lovely young woman. But he didnt even bother to blush this time. With a big smile he soon hugged her back tightly. ".....Your welcome Angela. Im just so happy your safe." <X3 he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Yoko Ritona

Angela smiled as she hugged Kristoff. Wanda smiled as she turns Valeria's head to Kristoff, "Look, there's your brother." she says, setting Valeria down. Soon enough, barking is heard as a reverse brindle boxer comes running in looking at everyone with a concerned look.
After the Carnage... Revers10
Matilds gets scared of the large dog as she hides behind Kristoff & Angela. O~o
But the boxer didn't attack as it was very well trained & learned not to attack. Soon, Hammond's other main vet comes in, in charge of the hatchery section of the island, "Mr Hammond! Are you alright? I saw everything happen on the monitors at my office." she asked as she approached with her dog, who was named Deisel. A 25 year old young, beutifull woman with long, red, hair that came down to the bottom of her back, Yoko Ritona!
After the Carnage... Yoko12
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Kristoff smiled on as he hugged Angela tightly some more. "A-Are you alright? Y-Your not hurt are you?" he tried to ask. But soon saw Matilda hiding behind him & Angela. "Oh-! Hmhm, well hey there, whats wrong?" X3 he asked, patting the little Rex's head. But then, at that very moment, & with a turn of his head, he soon saw someone else- Valeria! His little sister ran right for him at the very moment she saw him! Eyes filled with tears & now worried sick of her brother!
"BIG BROTHER!!!!" She cried & ran right into his loving arms, hugging him tightly & crying her poor heart out.
"Sis! Oh thank god, are you okay?" he asked, hugging her. But she nodded her head no.
">Sniff< I thought I'd never see you again!!" <X'( she pouted in his arms.
"Ohhhhhh Vally, shhhh. Shhhhh. Im okay. Im right here." he then said softly & calmly to her, petting her blonde hair & keeping her warm & safe in his loving arms.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Yoko and her dog arrive to see if everyone is okay. "Oh, yes Yoko, we are okay now" answers John. Hammond looks at the group and then looks at the forest where Chaos retreated to. "I believe we're safe" says John to himself. However, Chaos watches from the forest and snarls, frustrated from not catching his "meal". With a growl, he turns to find a easier kill.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:33 pm

">sigh< Well thank godness that's good." Yoko says as she saw Wanda with a smile, "Hey, Wanda." she syas.
"Hey girl." Wanda says as the 2 hugged. Yoko had told Hammond that she & Wanda were good friends before, & actually was the one who wanted him to invite her & Angela in te first place since she wanted to see her friends again. Angela turned to Yoko, "Hey Yoko!" she says, hugging Yoko. "Hmhm, hey there, squirt." <X3 she says.
Seeing Valeria & Kristoff, Deisel walked over & gentlly licked Valeria's hand & sat down, he was also trained to cheer up little kids when they were down & sad. <=3
Matilda, however, just stayed where she was, not wanting to stay in this enclosure anymore, not after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Kristoff & Valeria both continued to hug tightly. Especially poor little Valeria. She didnt want to let go of her big brother & of course, he understood. He held her tightly to give her comfort, warmth & love. The two hugged on together as loving siblings. Brother & sister. Her eyes continued to rain down with tears as Kristoff helped wipe her eyes with his shirt & with a kiss to her cheek.
"Theere, theeeere. Shhhhhh. Im not going anywhere ever again. Im right here." he calmly told her to give her more warmth & enough love to keep her calm. She nodded & gave her big brother the biggest kiss to his cheek.
"Now, no more tears......No more crying. Its all over. No more big dino's are gonna chase us......Okay? No more crying. Only smiles. Okay?" <=3
">sniff< Okay." <='3 Valeria then replied with a smile & a nod. But soon, the feeling of the dog's tongue licking her hand gently made Valeria giggle & smiel as she turned to Diesal. ">Sniff< Good doggie." <='3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Deisel looked on & wagged his stubby tail as Valeria looked at him. Yoko soon turned to where Chaos broke in at, "I think we shold leave now." she says.
"Can Matilda come to our room, sis?" Angela asked Wanda.
"Well, I don't see any problem in that, seeing the enclosure may need repairing. Besides, by the look of her face, I don't think she wants to be in here any more." she says as she was right, Matils tugged on Angela's pants leg, wanting to get out of the enclosure, still scared of what happened. O~O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 am

"Hmhm, I think he likes you sis." <X3 Kristoff then said to Valeria with a chuckle. Seeing Deisel's stubby tail wagging at her. Nothing made him smile more then his sister feeling better & happy.
">Sniff< Good doggie. Good BIG doggie." <X'3 She replied with a giggle as she wiped the last of her tears from her eyes & reached over to pet Deisel's head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the medical compound of the facility, one of Yoko's latest patience lies in wait in the holding pens, awaiting for final examinations. As dinosaur. And it's none other then Terrane, Kristoff's dinosaur. Thanks to the work of the doctors & even Kristoff, Terrance is due for a full recovery. He is here for final examination & to be given his last bit of anti-biotics.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:57 am

Roland goes to John and says to him "Well, I am glad this big Styracosaurus was here, otherwise things could have been a lot different". "Yes, quite so...what are you going to do now" asks Hammond. "Right now, I have something to do, but I will catch up to you later, John" answers Roland. "Alright" replies Hammond. Roland walks towards the facility before John turns and asks to the group "Well, I think that is enough excitement for one day, how about we all get inside now...before Chaos gets any thoughts of coming back"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:02 am

Wanda nods in areement. "Yeah, I agree." she says. Angela soon looks on as she walks out with everyone, & suprisinglly enough, Matilda follows Angela close bhind, feeling that Angela is like her mother, & blueprints her like a baby bird does to the first thing it sees. Yoko follows close behind as well, with Deisel following, turning to Kristoff, knowing she has taken care of his Albertosaurus, Terrance, "Mr Kristoff, just letting you know that Terrance, your Albertosaurus is doing ok now, & could make a full recovery soon." she says with a wink, patting his back.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 am

That very moment Kristoff tried to say something, he found himself dumb struck & wide eyed! The sight of Yoko & her beautiful charm once more triggered a reaction inside him he would always get towards pretty women. His cheeks once more turned red & Valeria, who was watching, couldnt help but to giggle.
"Oh-! T-T-T-Thank you M-Ma'am." ^////////^ he replied.
"Uh oh. Big brother's cheeks are red again." <X3 Valeria said with a giggle to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:35 am

"Hmhm, yeah. Seems Yoko is too pretty for boys, huh?" Wanda says. X3
"Oh stop it." Yoko says, giggling as she walks with everyone.
Angela smiles as she walks with Matilda, petting her head, "Seems you're staying with me for now on." she says. <=3
Matilds grunted cutelly & nuzzled Angela's hand as she walked with them <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am

Kristoff soon turned his head over to the side a little to hide is rosy cheeks. But soon he watched Angela & Matilda for a while. "You two really seem to have a big bond huh?" <=3 he asked.
Valeria meanwhile, giggling at Kristoff's rosy cheeks, stood on his shoulders as he picked her up for a piggy back, keeping her arms wrapped around him. Soon Yoko herself caught her eyes & turned to her. "Hehe, big brother's always blushing over pretty girls." X3 she says
"I.......D-Do not." >//////> Kristoff replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:43 am

Angela nodded as Kristoff asked this as she walked along with Matilda. Deseil walks with Matilda, keeping her safe from anything else.
Yoko giggles, "So I've noticed." she says as she decides to tease Kristoff, "Well, if you want to date me, that's too bad. 1, you're too young for me & 2, I already have a boyfriend." she says. X3
"Oh no, is it who I think it is?" Wanda asked. X3
"yup, it's Kamina alright." Yoko says, giggling. X3
"Oh dear, that hot head?" X3
"What? What's wrong with Kamina? He's a nice man.....when he wants to be." X3
"Nothing, it's just he acts silly alot." X3
"Hehe, yeah, that's true." X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:46 am

O///////O Hearing this, Kristoff's cheeks soon turned a lot more red with embarrassment! At first he didnt know what to say until he let the thought of him dating someone liek her go through his head. But he shook his head & tried to convince her otherwise! "D-Date!? N-No! No no! I-! I w-wasnt-! I mean I didnt-! N-No! I wasnt......G-Going for anything like that, honest!" >/////< He then replied, stuttering like crazy. More so then before.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:50 am

Yoko giggled as she heard this, this reminded her of Kamina when he was Kristoff's age, "I'm just teasing you, Kristoff." she says, rubbing his head as they walked along, turning to Valeria, "My, you sure are a pretty little girl, & is that Wanda's tiara your wearing?" she asks. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 am

O3O "Uh huh! It sure is. She said I could wear it." ^3^ Valeria then replied with a cute expression. Her mood immediately changed from said & worried & joyful & fun loving. All in an instant. Soon though, she managed to get a good look at Yoko & was a little wide eyed. Like Wanda, she to was pretty. "Woooow. You have pretty hair." <83 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 am

Yoko smiled as she saw Valeria cheering up, "Thank you." she says as she rakes her hair a couple of times, looking on, seeing the rooms, "There's your rooms."
Angela smiled and went inside with Matilda not far behind. Angela went in her room, & Matilda jumped on the bed with her & layed down, getting really comfy. <X3
Yoko giggled, "Maybe after a while, I can give you guys a small tour of what I do here. Maybe see some baby dinosaurs hatch." she says. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:02 am

O3O "Oooooh, yeah yeah yeah! I wanna go! I wanna go! Can we? Can we? Can we big brother? Pretty Pweeeaaaase?" <83 Valeria then pleaded to Kristoff, really wanting to see what Yoko's job is like around here. & of course, seeing her baby sister pleading before him with the puppy pout eyes, he couldnt resist.
"Hmhm, Yeah of course we can. That'd be great Ms......Um, I didnt catch your name ma'am." ^^'' Kristoff said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:07 am

"Yoko........Yoko Ritona." Yoko says winking as she hears Kristoff, "Bt first, you need rest, seems you twisted your ankle." she says to Kristoff as she saw him, thinking he twisted his ankle wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:11 am

"Nice to meet you ma'am." Kristoff then replied with a smile. "Im Kristoff. Kristoff Madeline." ^3^
"Im Valeria." =3 Valeria soon said with a cute smile. Until Kristoff soon heard Yoko about his ankle. "Hm? Oh that? I'll be-! OOH! Ow!" >~< he then said with a stinging feeling in his foot.
"Oh no! Are you hurt Big brother?" <=0 Valeria asked with concern.
"N-No sis I-! >Ngh!<.....O-Okay maybe a little."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:14 am

Yoko looked on, "You poor thing. Seems you found someone that can help. I maybe a vet, but I can also treat people's wounds as well. You mind if I take a look at it?" Yoko says, looking on at Kristoff, wondering if he'll let her look at his foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Carnage...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: