Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Carnage...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

After the Carnage... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:28 pm

A good look at Yoko's expression soon changed Simon's mind & attitude. He knew how loving she was towards him & her expression sealed the deal with him. With a smile, he then nodded his head. "Okay." <=3 he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Yoko kissed Simon's head & setted him down, "Now go on. Go play with Deseil, & stay in the hatchery, ok? Bis sister has work to do." she says to Simon, winking. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Simon slightly giggled when Yok kissed his head. "Awwww, but sis, I wanna stay & work with you." <X3 he then said to his big sister as he soon latched onto her leg with a big hug. Not wanting to let g being the typical baby brother who alsays wants to do what his big sister does.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Yoko lookedo on with a sigh, "Alright, you can stay." she says, shaking her head, rubbing her baby brother's head. <X3
------------------------------
Angela, meanwhile, walks around the facility with Matilda right behind her, looking around at the different dinosaurs around each enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 pm

"YIPEE!!!" X3 Simon then said with more joy as he bounced up & down like the little boy he was!
"Ah, I guess I'll stay to. I'll be checking on my dinosaurs in a little bit." X3 Kamina then said as he stood with Yoko & Simon, ready to watch the Albertosaur be fixed & brought back on his feet. "Besides, I cant wait to see a real doctor at work." ;3 he then said with a wink to Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Carnage...   After the Carnage... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Carnage...
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: