Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The aftermath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The aftermath  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

"Hmhmhm, while she's sleeping yeah. If she wakes p soon I'll let her know where you went." <;3 Kristoff then replied with a wink as he watched his little sister sleep on so peacefully & soundly on the bed with Matilda lying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm

"Don't you wanna come with us?" Angela asked Kristoff as she looks at Kristoff laying in the bed. <=3
"Yeah, why don't you come?" Wanda asked as well. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Kristoff took a few seconds to think. He knew Matilda would keep her company but at the same time it would be best if Kristoff stayed with her. But he finally came up with what he wanted to do. "Well....Alright. I guess I could." <X3 he finally said. But then, at that very moment, as he turned to see Valeria, she began to slightly moan in her sleep. Showing the signs of finally waking up. -3-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 pm

"Oh look, she's waking up." Angela says as she saw Valeria beginning to wae up. Matilda looks on at Valeria as she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:07 pm

As she lied in bed, Valeria soon began to stretch & yawn rather cutely as she began to finally wake up from her nap. -3-
"Wakey wakey, sis." <=3 Kristoff soon said gently & calmly to her ear with a kiss to her cheek ti get her woken up. & alas, it does the job as she finally begins opening her eyes. "Mmmmm....." -3- she groaned.
Simon meanwhile was becoming a little shy when he saw Valeria getting up. He hid behind Yoko's skirt with a rosy & nervous face. O////O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Yoko sees Simon, "Hehehe, what's wrong, Simon?" <=3
Matilda looks & sees Valeria opening her eyes & waking up as she lightlly licks her nose. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm

"S-S-S-She's waking up." O/////o Simon then said as he hid behind Yoko. Just barely peaking his head out from behind her but soon hiding again behind her skirt.
O3O "Hehe, hi Matilda." <X3 Valeria soon said with a giggle as she soon reached over to give her own light kiss to the baby dinosaurs nose before yawning once more. ">Yawn< Is it night time?" -3- she asked.
"Hmhm, bo sis. It's still mid afternoon." <X3 Kristoff replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 pm

"You sleep good?" Wanda asked as she petted Valeria's hair as she woke up. <=3
Yoko giggles, "I know. Well go on, go say hi." she says nudging him lightlly with her leg. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 pm

"Uh huh." <=3 Valeria then said with a cute smile while her hair was being petted gently. "Hehe, guess what I dreamed about big brother." X3 she then said to Kristoff.
"Hmhm, oh dear. What?" <X3 Kristoff asked.
"There was this really big rainbow & I followed it & I kept waking on & on & I found this BIIIG pot in the end!" =3
"Hmhm, you did huh?" X3
"Guess what was in it!" =3
"What?" X3
"Candy!" 83
Meanwhile, Simon hesitated a little when Yoko nudged him a little. Seeing Valeria made him so nervous he hid back behind Yoko's leg, shaking his head no to her. >/////<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:30 pm

O3O "Hehe, I was expecting gold at the pot." Angela says, giggling. X3
Yoko soon made her approached & kneeled down on the bed, "Remember me, little one?" she asked. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 pm

"When it involve's Valeria, candy IS gold." X3 Kristoff then said with his own chuckle. "She's always been a nut when it comes to sweets. One sight of anything sugar or candy & she'll go nuts." X3
Hearing this, Valeria giggled before she turned to Yoko. "Uh huh. I sure do." <=3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Angela giggles as she hears Kristoff, "Oh lord, souns like me sometimes." X3
"You sleep well Valeria?" Yoko asked as she sat beside her, looking at her. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

"Hmhm, no kidding." X3 Kristoff then said to Angela, chuckling with her as she giggled & enjoying a good conversation.
"Hehe, uh huh. I sure did. I just told big brother about my dream." <X3 Valeria then replied with a giggle.
Meanwhile, after Yoko had gone to sit with Valeria, Simon soon hid behind Wanda & her cape. Nervous of approaching & introducing himself. >/////<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"Yeah, but I'm not as bad as Valeria." Angela says, giggling. <X3
"So I heard." Yoko says as she sees Simon hiding behind Wanda. <X3
"C'mon Simon, go meet her." Wanda says. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 pm

"Hmhm, yeah I have no doubt about that. No one is as bad as my sister. Aint that right, sis?" >=3 Kristoff then said as he looked at Valeria for a moment.
O3O "Hehe, what?" X3 she simply & cutely replied.
Simon meanwhile stood behind Wanda. After hearing her telling him to go meet her, he hesitated & shook his head no. >////<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:38 pm

Angela looks on with a giggle as she hears Kristoff & Valeria. X3
"C'mon, don't be shy, just go meet her. I'm right here with you." Wanda says with a wink. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Simon then thought about it once again & before long, he finally nodded as he turned around & slowly began to walk towards the others with rosy cheeks. /o//////o\
Valeria giggled a little more, unaware of Simon & Wanda approaching. "I cant help it if I like candy." X3 she said.
"Ohhhh yes you can. You always drain my wallets dry whenever you want something." >=3 Krostoff said.
"Hehehe, sooooo?" X3 she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Wanda giggles as she approaches. =3
Angela giggles as she sees Simon & Wanda approaching, "Hey Valeria, I'd like you to meet Yoko's brother, Simon." ;3
"Yeah, Simon, this is Valeria." Yoko says to Valeria.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 pm

O.O Valeria heard Angela & Yoko & soon, she turned t see Simon himself As the poor thing was blushing on extremely hard to see Valeria finally looking right at him & thought about hiding behind Yoko's skirt. O///////O
"Oh. Hehehe, Hi Simon. My names Valeria." she soon said as she climbed out of bed, revealing her set of beautiful & pretty clothing she wears 7 looks right at Simon with a cute smile & look. =3
"H-H-H-H-H-Hi V-V-Valeria." O/////O he then said.

Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Yoko, Angela, & Wanda giggle look on as they see Simon & Valeria finally meet one another. Wanda moves out of Simon's way.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 pm

"So your Ms.Ritona's little brother. Hehehe, gee you have a pretty sister." X3 Valeria then said with a smile & giggle.
"T-T-Thank you." ^/////^ Simon then replied in agreement.
O.O "Hehe, why are you blushing." X3
O/////O "B-B-Blushing?.....I.....Uh........Ye-uh.......I dont know." >////////<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm

"He's just a bit shy to meet you, Valeria." Yoko says to Valeria with a wink. <;3
Angela & Wanda watch on with smiles. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:44 pm

"Awww." <X3 Valeria then replied with a cute expression on her face & a giggle. Before she turned to Simon again with a cute smile, titling her head & leaning forward. "Is that true Simon? Are you shy?" =3 she then asked.
Without saying another word, though, Simon nodded his head at Valeria, trying so hard not to blushing too hard. >/////<
"Hehehe, it's okay. You seem like a nice person. Im hoping we can be friends." <=3 she then asked with a big smile.
O////O Simon soon could hardly believe himself. Now he had just asked to be her best friend! He couldnt reject such an offer! "F-Friends?"
"Yeah. Bestest friends." <=3
"Y-Y-Yes! Yeah, I'd like that." ^///////^
"Yay!" <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm

"Awwww, now Simon has a widdle pwaymade." Yoko says as she hears this, giggling. <X3
Angela giggles as Matilda sits on her lap. =
Wanda giggles, "Say, Valeria, you wanna see me get a new dinosaur?" ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm

"Y-Yeah....I do huh?" <=3 Simon soon said as his cheeks began to show signs of no longer blushing.
"Hehehe yep yep. We'll be bestest friends forever & ever." <X3 Valeria then said as she soon did something Simon did not expect! He reached over to him & then hugged him tightly in her arms.
O/////O Poor Simon once more began to blush hard, unsure of what to do. But all he could do was simply hug back, now that he had made a best friend. ^//////^
Before long though, Valeria then heard Wanda! O3O "Ooooh! A new Dinosaur?" 83 she asked.
"Hmhm, yep. Ms.Mende's got her eyes set on a big one!" ;3 Kristoff then said.
"OOOOH! Yeah, yeah! Lest go! I wanna go!" 83 she then said!
Simon meanwhile turned back to Yoko after ebing hugged by Valeria. Showing her his rosy cheeks. O///////O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The aftermath    The aftermath  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The aftermath
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next