Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 am

Yoruichi Shihouin had left the Latverian Embassy to reunite with her friends back at Japan for the Dinosau Society. Doctor Doom, meanwhile, remained in his throne room, he was still a bit mad at himself for yelling at Sarah. But now he had a 2nd situation, to see what was going on in his country in Doomstadt Latveria. He approaches some monitors that was hooked to the kingdom & prepared to see what was going on. Wondering if his Doombot he left in charge is handling the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 am

For a moment, Boris & Sarah soon began to wonder just what exactly to do. But finally, Boris himself decided it was probably best to return inside, as the evening hours were now coming full circle & it was now getting dark outside. "Come....Lets just return inside." he said to Sarha before leaving the way. Even though she hesitated for a moment, Sarah then began to follow close behind, thinking she may just head to her quarters when they return inside.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Doom soon approaches the monitors to check what was going on in Latveria as he sets the monitors in the sewers to activate, as that's where it was scanning the battle there. He turns it on & watches with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Boris & Sarah had since returned inside the Embassy. They walked down the halls together before she went her separate way & began to walk back to her quarters with a slightly sad expression upon her face. She sighed, & now felt she wasnt very hungry for dinner anymore. But Boris, concerned for her, tried to talk to her.
"Ms. Denvers?....Arent you going to eat dinner?" he asked.
">Sigh<....No thank you.....Im not hungry." <=( she soon said & thus walked off
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Doom remained in the monitor room as he still watched the confrontation between Killer Croc & his Doombot.
--------------------------
Terror was soon returned to his enclosure, where vets are treating his wounds as fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Poor Boris meanwhile was left al alone to watch Sarah walk off back to her quarters, after hearing she was no longer interested in dinner & not hungry anymore. He sighed with a tone of sorrow & thus began to walk off himself to clean up the dinning table with the other servants, knowing that there will quite possibly no dinner tonight.
Poor Sarah meanwhile simply did nothing more then return to her quarters. From there, she locked the door, & did not want to be bothered by anyone. All she wanted was a moment alone.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Doom watched on at the conflict in Latveria with a stern look on his face. He then barelly sees Lucia, but he also sees someone familiar, Commander Cornelius "Claw! O.O "Is that.....Cornelius Claw?" he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Sarah meanwhile was alone in her room. Jut as she wanted to be. She sat on her bad for a while to dwell upon all that had happened today. She just could barely take it anymore & felt like she could burst into tears of sorrow. But she kept calm, only shedding a small tear from her eyes. From there, she soon decided o just prepare for the night & get undressed from her red dress.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:03 am

Doom looked on with an even more serious look, seeing Croc trying to escape, "You fools! Do not let him escape!" D=< he says to himself again as he watched with clenched fists.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:26 am

Meanwhile, Boris was just passing by after taking care of all the food in the dining room. Knowing that tonight, there was to be no dinner. But he suddenly overheard his master suddenly yelling out with qite a bit of fury & soon went to the thrown room himself! "Master Curt! W-What is wrong?" he asked him upon his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am

Doom, who didn't notice Boris, yet, slammed his fist on the console, seeing that Croc escaped, "Hm, he will be dealt with some other time." he says, then turns the monitors off & sees Boris, O.O "Oh-! >sigh< Hey, Boris." <=/ he says as he walks back to his throne, even though he was mad at Croc, he still feels bad for yelling at his new friend, Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:17 am

">Sigh< Curt, lad......What has gotten into you this evening?" <=/ Boris soon said to Doom with a worried & concerned tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:27 am

">sigh< Even I can't answer that, Boris. It's just alot of trouble & stress has been put upon me this evening." <=/ Doom says as he sits upon his throne.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:33 am

"I know....I know my boy." Boris replied to Doom with a soft pat to his metallic hand. "But sir.......You may have let your emotions get the better of you. I believe you really hurt Ms. Denver's feelings."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 pm

">sigh< I know, Boris......I know." <X/ Doom says with a hand over his head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Boris remained by Doom's side to give him the support he needed. He continued to rub his back & pat his shoulder to try & make him feel better. But deep down, he wondered how Sarah herself was doing.
Meanwhile, in her quarters, Sarah is once more in the bathroom & taking a warm shower. She hoped that the warm water would help cleanse her of her troubles & sooth her as the water ran down her body. But even this didn't seem to work as she sighed with her own sorrow over what happened tonight.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Doom still felt bad about earlier as he sees Boris emaining by his side, looking in the direction of Sarah's room.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Boris simply looked on as well. He neither said a word nor did anything. But instead he just watched to see what his master would simply do next about the situation.
Poor Sarah meanwhile tried her best to relax while n the shower. Letting the warm, clean water cleanse her hair & her body. After a while, she finally walked out to dry herself off & with a bathroom robe over herself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:09 am

Soon, Doom has made a decision. He gets up from his throne, "I'll be right back." he says & heads out the room & begins to make his way toward Sarah's room to try his best & apologize to her! Something he has never done to anyone!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 am

"Alright" Boris simply replied to Doom, watching him walking off from the throne room & off to apologize to Sarah herself. Even then he knew Doom was doing something he had never done before.......But he was doing the right thing. & that alone placed a smile on the old servants face. <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:51 am

Doom continued down the halls towards Sarah's room. He soon sees the door & approaches slowly with a sigh. Soon......he knocks! ">sigh< Sarah? You in there, my dear? There's....something I want to talk to you about." <=/ he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 am

For the moment however, Sarah did not say a word. She was sitting upon her bed with her beautiful night gown on & just stayed quiet for the moment. A part of her didn't want to even talk to him after how he addressed to her. But another part of her just couldnt hold such a grudge. The other part wanted to accept his forgiveness, assuming that was what he was here for. <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 am

"Look....I know I've said some things that made you upset. & I know I let my emotions get the better of me. I couldn't help it. I'm sorry for yelling at you, & teeling you what I told you.....It might be a while before you can forgive me." Doom says. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:37 am

A few seconds passed & the room was utterly quiet. Doom received no response.....But finally, the door soon unlocked & from that, it began to open slowly to reveal Sarah finally opening the door to see Doom standing before her. Doom himself soon saw Sarah standing before him in her night gown, but he could see her poor reddened face from crying earlier & even her eyes slightly teary from before. <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 am

Doom finally saw Sarah before him. Seeing her face red from crying & seeing the tears on her face, ">sigh< I'm very sorry for what I said, Sarah. I hope you can forgive me." he says. <=(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next