Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 am

"Hmhmhmhm, really?" Zemo soon replied with a low, sinister chuckle. He admired the man's tone & his way of handling things. He admired them all for their bravery....But they have never faced the likes of HYDRA before. Not even Baron Zemo for that matter. "Im afraid this matter, sir, has no concern of you. You do not have the will nor the ability of denying me what I have come here for."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 am

"That's where you are wrong. This is of our concern. You're on Ponderosa property, OUR property. & if you steal from us, then you will face justice by the hands of the sherrif of Virginia City." Ben says to Zemo as he looks on.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:08 am

Zemo said not a word for a moment, but instead gave such a sinister & stern look. Giving the impression that he was getting tired of this nonsense! How dare they speak to him in such a tone & manner he thought! But he did, alas, keep himself calm. "Hmph.....Ignorant fools. There is no justice & no law above me. You clearly show me that you have no clue or idea of just whom you speak to. I am of royal & noble blood. & where I go, there are NONE above me. The sheriff you speak of is nothing to me. So, as I said, you do not have the power nor the will to deny me what I seek." he then stated. With such a stern look from his mask. The eye brows from his face could be seen through the expression of his face. Giving him a more evil look as well. With that he began to turn around after he made his statement as his black coat flowed behind him once more. "Now, if you know what is best for yourselves, I suggest you stay clear out of our affairs & turn back from whence you came."

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:14 am

The Cartwrights look on as Zemo says this, "Look, I don't care if your king of the world, you're trespassing & we will not tolerate it." Ben says.
"Yeah, & you're not going to make us move as we'll even drive you off if we have to." Little Joe said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 am

"Do not attempt to defy me!" Zemo then growled under his mask, slightly turning his head back to the men with his back turned to them. Keeping his hands behind his back. Then, with a snap of his finger, the troops once more readied their weapons! All primed & ready to fire & aiming right at the Cartwrights.
"I will repeat myself once. & only once. So listen carefully if you value your lives. Turn back now & do not interfere. Do as I say, & your lives will be spared." he then said when he began to chuckle once more at Little Joe's remark. "Hmhmhmhmhm, amusing.....You would attempt to "drive" me away.......Tell me your name." he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:54 pm

The Cartwrights drew their guns quicklly when the HYDRA troops readied their weapons. "Little Joe, & as my pa said before, we're not going to move." Little Joe said. "Yeah, so WE'RE not going to say again, turn away now while you still have a chance." Ben said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:54 pm

"Do you actually believe that I am to be threatened by the likes of YOU? Bah! I have no time for this utter foolishness. I grow wary of this." Zemo then replied, once more turning his back to the Cartwrights & beginning to walk off to prepare the operation & also preparing to draw his own pistol out! "You have been warned. You have been given a chance. Now YOU decide. Choose unwisely & you will be disposed of." he then simply said as the HYDRA soldiers all aimed & readied their weapons. Soldiers in which carried advanced weaponry & tactical suit armor for protection when in battle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 pm

The Cartwrights turn to one another as Zemo says this, seeing that their weapons aere more advanced than they have, they put away the weapons, "Fine, we'll go. But know this, if you so harm ANY animal on the Ponderosa premesis, then we'll return, & you'll have something to worry about. Mark my words." Ben says as he galloped away. Hoss turned to them, "You just think about of what pa said." he says as he & the other 2 boys follow behind.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:28 pm

With his back kept turned to the Catwrights, Zemo merely turned his head slightly to see them riding off into the distance. He merely scoffed. Not caring for what they said. They posed no threat to him. With a mere chuckle, he walked back towards the shuttle once more to begin the operation with the other troops. Who were all ready to begin whenever he gave the word. They all prepared strange devices & armed weapons. Along with vehicles designed much like the capture jeeps in The Lost World: Jurassic Park. Which could only mean one thing- this operation involved the capture of any dinosaur Zemo would want!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:34 pm

The Cartwrights stop at the top of the hill & watch the opewration with angered looks. >=(
"Why did we retreat, pa? We could've taken those guys out." Adam said.
"No, it won't be nessecary. I've read about this bozo before. Baron Zemo. He's a real nasty man that has authority a bit higher than the sherrif of Virginia City as he stated." Ben explains.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 pm

"Heir Zemo!" A soldier soon said as he approached Zemo with a salute of arms. Entering the shuttle once more where he was in, observing what dinosaurs to capture in this area.
"Speak." Zemo simply replied, looking at the data he had been receiving of the area & it's dinosaurs.
"Our teams are now set & ready for deployment We await for your command." the troop then replied. As Zemo then stood up from his chair & turned to the man with a menacing expression. "Very well. You may proceed with the operation. All units are to be given these schematics & listings. They will provide you the necessary information you will need & a list of what to obtain. Now go. Do not fail me!" Zemo then said.
"Yes sir! Hail HYDRA!!" The guard then said, marching back out to the field where the other soldiers prepared their weapons & vehicles for the mission!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 am

The Cartwrights look on as all these vehichles & weapons were brought out. "Hey, how can you let him get away with this, pa?" Little Joe asked. "Because I'm telling you, he's a dangerous man. Like I said before I've read files about this rustler once. I just can't remember his name." Ben says with confidence that he has read files on Zemo before.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 am

The soldiers all prepared themselves for a days hunt! All beginning to mount their vehicles & ready their weapons. Most of them included mutli-firing tasers, & darts while a few carried electric rods & grapples to tame the animals. Along with a series of cable wires & steel ropes. Zemo himself remained in the inside of the shuttle, preparing to observe the troops gather & hunt. He had scanned the full area of this "Ponderosa" & it's dinosaurs. So far, he has not only given the troops a complete listing of the dinosaurs here, but a complete list of all the dinosaurs they are to target & capture. Some include ceratopsians while some include the larger theropods. With their targest set & ready to hunt,the troops all prepare to make their leave in their vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Ben soon turns to Hoss, "Hoss, you stay here & keep an eye on them. We'll go to Virginia City to warn the sherrif."
"Alright pa." Hoss says, looking back at Zemo his troops while Ben, Adam, & Little Joe ride off to Virginia City to get the sherriff. As they don't care how high Zemo's authority is, tresspassing on the Ponderosa is not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm

In the shuttle, Zemo remained in his seat before the baster computer. About to observe the operation commencing & the hunt. He then radioed ahead to the troops with a simple press of the button on the consoles. "Begin!" he then said & no more. He simply sat there.....& watched.
Outside, the soldiers were given the word! Their command had been given! The hunt could now begin. "Roll Out!!!" One commander then said as the vehicles all began to ride into the field! The men shouting & cheering with the thrill of a blood rushing, high speed hunt. The engines of their vehicles roaring as loud as the biggest carnivores in the area. Such a noise soon set a chain reaction in the environment. The animals & the dinosaurs were immediately scared & startled by such a noise. Only one option remained for them.....Run!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Hoss watches as the vehichles ride out, riding alongside & keeping out of sight.
-------------------------------
The hunting party heads right for a mix herd of Parasaurolophus, Pachycephalosaurus, Ornithomimus, & Alamosaurus, the animals all run & roar in fright from such a noise.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:58 pm

The Hunt

The forces of HYDRA moved fast! They suddenly appeared from the forests out of no where! Appearing from the trees with surprising speed. The animals all reacted accordingly. They all looked on with fright & surprise before running for their dear lives. Thus creating the largest stampede Ponderosa has ever known! A stampede consisting with a multitude of different animals! The HYDRA soldiers all had a wide variety to choose from. But it was the most full hardy dinosaurs & ones that were able to fight in which they were after. The plains soon thundered & roared with the sound of dinosaurs & pursuing vehicles. The soldiers all gave high speed pursuit in their tactical vehicles& even a few on motorcycles & dirt bikes. All who were armed to take down whatever dinosaur they wished with tranquilizers, tazers & many more. The vehicles moved in hard & fast. Just behind the massive stampede before them. The dust left by the running dinosaurs trailed into the air & right into the vehicles. But not even this would detour them. Like hounds from hell, they were set on their targets without rest or remorse. Before them, a pair of large sauropods, Alamosaurus, soon appeared with the stampede from the sudden noise. They gave a massive, bellowing roar that carried for miles & began to flee with the other dinosaurs as the HYDRA soldiers kept up in pace. The sight of such giants would normally be breath taking. But in this sudden chaos, there was nothing breath taking about it. The animals were all scared. Even the predators. HYDRA had come in full force & with no remorse.
The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 Mamenchisaurus-1-
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Hoss continues to watch on as he sees the HYDRA agents trying to round up & catch the dinosaurs in the area, "My lord, he's going to capture the dinosauurs & take them away from here." he said to himself quietlly.
-------------------------------------------------
Ben, Adam, & Little Joe arrive to Virginia City & soon reaches the sherrif's department, "Sherrif, we got tresspassers in the Ponderosa." he said.
"We do? What do they want?" the sherrif asked.
"I don't know, but by the looks of it, it looks like that Baron Zemo guy."
"Zemo? I thought he was only a tale?"
"Well, seems not."
"What are you going to do?" Little Joe asked.
"I need to think this over." the sherrif said, thinking of what to do, knowing Zemo's story, he can't just go & arrest him like Zemo stated before.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:25 pm

The Hunt continued. The chase was on. The dinosaurs ran for the forests & for other safe distances & areas to escape the clutches of the HYDRA forces who were in hot pursuit! Most of them, hollering & crying with rebel yells from the thrill of the hunt. Which only scared the dinosaurs more! The units all stayed together in unison. Spread apart from one another by at least 4 meters. Enough distances to gain a wide space to capture dinosaurs. Soon....They began. A few dinosaurs had come into sight. Ones that had been selected as valuable targets. Wasting no time, one unit was dispatched to ever dinosaur they saw as a target. Using their tranquilizer rifles to slow down & subdue the animals before moving in for the capture. Using a variety of different means to capture. From cages, steel wires, nets & many more. The forces of HYDRA were now at full force & with no regards or remorse! They would not stop until they couldnt catch anymore & they intended to catch every lasted targeted dinosaur in the area!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Hoss continued to watch Zemo's men try to capture the dinosaurs of the Ponderosa. He kept his distance so he couldn't be seen. The way the animals paniced is what he didn;t like one bit, "Why would anyone want to capture these animals?" he asked himself.
----------------------------------------
"I'm sorry Ben, but I'm afraid we can't do anything." the sherrif sadly said.
"What?! Why not?!" Ben asked.
"Because, he's like a king of his own country, I beleive. If I arrest him, then I would be in a heap of trouble."
"What are we going to do, then? We can't let this Zemo character, get away with stealing from the Ponderosa."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Meanwhile, in the monitor room of the massive HYDRA ship, Baron Zemo himself sat before the screens. Observing the hunt taking place before him via satellite imaging. So far the operation was turning to be a success. As he had anticipated & had hoped for. Surely this operation was to succeed completely.....Without any interruptions or other concerns. The men he had encountered earlier, the Catwrights- they presented a possible threat to him & the operation. He would consider dealing with them soon, should he see they could pose any action against him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out in the plains of the Ponderosa, the calls of panicking dinosaurs could be heard from as far as the nearby cities themselves. A gigantic cloud of dust left by the stampede was slowly becoming visible in the sky. Like a sandstorm in the horizon. The forces of HYDRA pressed on with the hunt & the operation. As several dinosaurs were now already contained & captured. But soon, the encountered one dinosaur in particular that was both a targeted species & one that soon put up a fight! A herd of ceratopsians had soon ran by & one in particular was soon hunted! It was a bull Pentaceratops. A male at his prime & a fiery attitude to match! The soldiers soon began to surround the animal! Both with numbers & vehicles. First they had to contain the massive behemoth & the capture vehicles were else where. Their only option at the moment was to try & pin the animal down with shear numbers! They all went in with steal wired nets & cables, to try & subdue the Pentaceratops.But this behemoth was not going down without a fight, as it repsonded violently, shaking his massive head & horns around & flushing blood in his massive frill to intimidate! But this dinosaur was now up against enemies that were unlike normal predators. Now, the soldiers would not be shaken so easily by the display. But more from the animals violent reactions. It was a struggle, & the huge ceratopsian wa putting up heavy resistance! Making the soldiers keep their distance as it threatened to charge!
The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 026__pentaceratops_sternbergii_by_green_mamba-d4umcg9
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 am

Hoss continued to look on as they trap the dangerous Pentraceratops. Watching the men trying to capture the dinosaur, "What crime this is to capture these innocent animals like this." he once again says to himself.
-------------------------------------------
Ben & his other 2 sons with the sherrif continues to think.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 am

The struggle was immense! It continued on as the HYDRA soldiers fought to subdue the enraged Pentaceratops! The bull was immensely powerful & certainly wouldnt give up without a struggle! The soldiers, even at a safe distance, began to realize just how dangerous the animal was becoming as the ceratopsian began to shake violently! Trying to get the ropes off him by shaking his head & frill around! The dinosaur managed to fling a few soldiers off their feet but more came to subdue the animal in their place! It was clear this animal was tough & would make the perfect pawn of HYDRA if they captured it & more of it's kind. At a last attempt, the Pentaceratops soon saw a nearby vehicle, taking it for another rival & enemy & soon, with all it's strength, it charged with relentless force! The soldiers stood no chance & were either forced to let go or they were dragged behind by the dinosaur! The Pentaceratops soon slammed it's head straight into the vehicle before it, flinging it aside like it was nothing & sought to then make a run for it's life!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 am

"There ya go, get out of there." Hoss says to himself as he saw the Pentraceratops trying to escape the HYDRA's capture nets & such.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 am

The Pentaceratops soon made a run for it! It was free from the HDYRA forces nets & ropes....But it was far from safe! "SNAG UNITS, MOVE IN!!!" One commanding soldier soon cried through the com links! To contact a specially made unit to tackle enraged dinosaurs that proved hard to capture! As the Pentaceratops ran on, it was soon followed! By a massive vehicle of great proportions! One that even with all it's strength, it couldnt possibly tip over! It was equipped with many grappling hooks, wired & even a net & cage to hold the animal! It was a moving fortress & prison for whatever dinosaur it followed! The Pentacerotops's odds were now stacked against it as the vehicle made hot pursuit. With soldiers seat upon it. On all sides & corners. The vehicle rolled on with great speed to catch up with the animal. Upon this, two soldiers from different sides of the vehicle soon began to wield massive steel rods with rope attachments. The ropes were once more made fo a strong alloy to prevent from breaking & before long, the Pentaceratops found itself with two ropes wrapped tightly around it's most vulnerable area- Its neck! Now that the animal was finally gripped & ready to be brought in, one soldier soon aimed with a highly powerful tranquilizer gun. With a dart that could drop a raging bull in seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next