Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 am

Zemo's eyes stared right into the Sheriff & the Cartwrights with such intensity & evil! His hands soon formed a fist from such ignorance! "You insolent commoner! I will not stand here & listen to your prattling! There is NO law above Baron Zemo! You know not whom you speak to & I would recommend holding that worthless tongue of yours! Your so called "laws" mean absolutely nothing to me. No simpleton shall command me! No one demands from Baron Zemo! One only asks willingly.....Or BEGS!" Zemo then stated to the sheriff before turning to the Cartwrights once more. "......I should have known you all would return to fowl me. I should have known better. A minor mistake. But one that will not happen again. What say you four? Do you wish to share your dear sheriff's fate?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Ben soon makes his move, "If your so royal, then why are you stealing from other people's lands? What royal man steals? The Ponderosa is our home & we will protect it with our lives. So wer're only asking you one more time, put back what you stole & return back to your little ship & go back to you castle to whence you came & NEVER return." he says with all his wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Soon enough, Zemo had begun to give Ben such an icy cold glare from his lidless eyes! Staring right at him with every bit of his rising hate! But he began to chuckle when he questioned him what sort of royal man steals! "Such a crime is beneath me. I am merely taking what is rightfully mine. & You wish to know what sort of man "steals?"......Hmph, I will tell you- Its is a man who Conquers! It has been done so throughout all of mankind history. Do you even wonder how your country claimed this land? Or all of the west? Tell me, How many Native American's did it take in the past to claim this land?" He then stated with such an evil tone!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

"Taking what is yours? I don't think so! All this belongs to the Ponderosa. All of this belongs to me & my sons. & don't start on Native Americans. Now we're asking 1 more time, put those dinosaurs back, or we'll MAKE you!" >=( Ben says with his gns pointed as he has had just about enough of Zemo's nonsense!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:13 pm

"Oho, but I WILL start! You worthless dogs are so blind to your own bloody history! You American's are no different from what is being done here. Poaching, taking lands, it's written ALL over your history. Your first settlers did the very same to the native Americans & then once more during your expansion. Hmhmhmhm, your hypocrisy & arrogance is laughable. So much I even begin to question as to if I pity you for being so naïve. But nothing more." Zemo soon stated with more of his evil & sinister tone. "Tell me, how exactly do you intend of "Making" me fulfill your commands? You are.....Outnumbered.....Outmatched.......You have NOTHING to threaten me with. & your pathetic threats amount to less then nothing......So perhaps, it is YOU who should be given the last chance, to stand aside & forget what you have witnessed.....Or would you rather prefer by force?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"Don't go there! That was a LONG time ago. We all have gotten along now & days. But YOU are a different story. Planning on using these dinosaurs for your evil deeds. I won't allow it. "Ben says. Adam sees the cage the massive Acrocanthosaur, who has regained his strength after his capture, trying to break out, bashing aganst the door of the cage & seeing that a door with a security code lock has it contained.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:51 am

Zemo, for the moment, merely said not another word. But he simply looked on with such sinister eyes. With a gaze that made any man shiver down their spine. But he soon had his men stand down with a simple gesture of his hand & commanded them to head near a few of the cages. Many of which contained ceratopsians that were all rioled up from the capture & would charge at anyone or anything in their sights. While a few others had approached other cages containing carnivores like tyrannosaurids. "That does not change the fact that you still have blood stained upon you & the rest of your country. Blood that was spilt eons ago & now is unable to be cleaned." Zemo said & thus, with a flip of his black coat, began to turn his back on them all. "Your efforts to thwart me are admirable....At best. But as I said- You have NOTHING to threaten me with. I grow wary of this tiresome prattle." Zemo then said to the Cartwrights & the sheriff before he turned his head to the side, with a single eye looking back at them. At that moment, he grabbed a pistol from his holster & pointed it in the air. "You wish to have your precious dinosaurs back?" he began to ask & thus, he fired! Giving the signal to the other guards who were standing beside the cages of several angry & roiled dinosaurs! At that very moment the soldiers opened them! Freeing them from their captivity! But upon releasing them, the animal's suddenly went into a wild spree of fear & rage! They intended on getting out of there & as far away as possible! Their rage was unmeasurable & would charge at anyone or anything in their way! Thus, the massive hoards of dinosaurs, ranging from ceratopsians, to sauropods & even carnivores, created a wild stampede- RIGHT for the Cartwrights & the Sheriff! "Hmhmhmh, then by all means- TAKE THEM ALL!!!!!" Zemo then finally cried to them with sinister & maniacal laughter! As the massive numbers of angry, mad driven dinosaurs now begin to stampede towards the group! Forcing their horses to run away from the scene & thus creating a deadly chase in which the Cartwrights & the sheriff had no choice but to get away!

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 pm

O_O Seeing the herds of stampeding dinosaurs heading right for them, the sherrif & the Cartwrights soon booked it on their horses. Running from the mad herds of dinosaurs that just wanted to get away from Zemo. But the Cartwrights won't give up! As soon as they see a spot, they with the sherriff dodge the herds about a half mile away from the site & they look on & prepare to ride back down! They will do ANYTHING to protect their home, no matter the cost!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

The stampede continued on, charging past the Cartwrights & the sheriff & heading off from whence they came to flee the forces of HYDRA. But back near the massive shuttle, Zemo himself made the plans to leave immediately, knowing the fools would be back to try & stop him. But the soldiers remained so surprised & dumb struck of Zemo's actions! They had just released any hard captured dinosaurs!
"Will they be back, Heir Zemo?" one soldier asked.
"Oh yes.....They will be back. Im certain of it. But now, the stampede has given us time to make our leave." Zemo replied.
"But we just released so many dinosaurs! We have less then half of what he have acquired before!"
"It was a necessary action to take in order to insure our escape. We have enough to insure much promise."
"What if Heir Skull does not approve of this?"
"Then HE shall have to take it with ME!" Zemo then growled at the soldier, making his point absolutely clear to the soldier before turning to the Accrocanthosaur in it's enclosure. "Prepare the cages for immediate transport. & place this one in special keeping......We leave now."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:36 pm

The Cartwights & the sherriff look on as they see Zemo prepare to leave, "C'mon!" Ben shouted as he with his sons & the sherriff then begin to ride back down to the area as Zemo & his men prepare to leave.
--------------------------------
The Acrocanthosaurus continues to bash against the gate of his cage that he was captured in, trying to escape to return to the forest!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 am

But nonetheless, escape....Was futile. The only way out was if the security code of the lock was picked & only Zemo knew the code. He had no intention of letting anymore animals loose. "Secure this beast." he then demanded, as the soldiers responded immediately & began to take the Acrocanthosaur to the cargo hold where it was to be secured. Along with the rest of the dinosaurs. After which, Zemo then turned with a flip of his black coat to board the ship. Until another soldier came rushing towards him! "Heir Zemo!" the guard shouted! "Their coming back!"
Zemo merely said not a word for a moment & turned his head to see for himself. Indeed, the Cartwrights & the sheriff were returning. But he suspected this. He knew they would try to thwart him. But he did not worry. He simply turned back & continued to head into the shuttle. "Then repel them. You are soldiers of HYDRA, no? Show the mongrels how to beg." he stated before returning inside the shuttle. Taking his command, the sholdier saluted to the leaving Baron & prepared his squadron for possible combat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:35 am

The sherrif & the Cartwrights ride on down toward the area where they saw Zemo leaving. "pa! They're leaving." Hoss says.
"I don't think so." Ben says as he drew his gun & prepared to fire when he was ready, as well as the Sherriff with Adam, Hoss, & Little Joe.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am

As Zemo boards the massive ship, he himself had an armed pistol at the ready in case he needed to take action himself. But the Baron did not even turn to face his aggressors. Despite their approach. But finally, he turned around all of the sudden to deliver one final message to the fools he despised! He made a single shot from his pistol towards the Cartwrights & the Sheriff but it did not strike them. Instead, the bullet came soaring at one of the horses legs! Even if it was not meant to kill the animal, it would certainly stop it in it's tracks! With the final fore & without a single word, Baron Zemo thus turned back around, turning his back upon the Cartwrights & entered the massive shuttle. Meanwhile, with their order given, the HYDRA soldiers soon began to fire in great numbers as they themselves prepared to leave in their own shuttles!

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 am

However, the horse's leg was not hit by the bullet that Zemo had fired. It instead hit a bush that was in front of the horse's leg, but it never periced the horses leg itself. But the Cartwrights & the sherriff skidded to a stop when they saw the shuttles begin to leave. Dissapointed that Zemo is getting away.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 am

The soldiers all provided with the cover fire as they themselves began to board their shuttles. They repelled the Cartwrights & the sheriff as long as they could before finally making their leave. Aboard is own ship, & as the massive shuttle begins to take off, Baron Zemo himself enters his quarters in the ship to watch his attackers look on in defeat. He had made a narrow escape this time & even though they only had nearly less then half then what they originally captured, the specimens were still more then enough. Zemo stared into the monitor screen to see the Cartwrights & the Sheriff as the shuttle began to leave & take off. "Auf Wiedersehen......Fools." he then final said to himself before taking his seat upon his personal chair.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:02 am

"Darn it! They're getting away." Little Joe says. >=(
"We have to stop them." Hoss says.
">sigh< I'm afraid we can't now." Ben says as he is right. All tthe Cartwrights & the sherriff to do is watch the HYDRA soldiers with Baran Zemo leave the Ponderosa skies.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 am

The shuttle had soon entered the sky. As did the other, smaller ships that the soldiers had taken themselves. It rose high above the ground, over 75 feet in the air & well above the trees. As the sound of the engines could be heard, the massive ship that Zemo himself was in soon began to fly off back from whence it came. Leaving the Ponderosa with their bounty & their prizes.
Inside, Baron Zemo remained in his seat, monitoring their progress on the display screens before him. A series of screens showed him the captured dinosaurs, in which he kept his eyes upon. He gazed at the screen to observe their bounty in the cargo area. Though it was only half of what they had captured before, this didn't bother him. Zemo knew that this would be more then enough to aid HYDRA's cause.....As well as his own.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:11 am

After watching Zemo leave with his men, the Cartwrights & sherrif ride back to Virginia City to discuss of what to do, now. They can't bring Zemo in cause he's gone. They decide to just forget it & hope nothing like this doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament   The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cartwright's preparation of the tournament
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4