Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battles continue/ A spy in the works...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:24 am

Respecing his command to be silent, Boris remained quiet as he waited for reply. He soon heard the name Strucker & immediately went wide eyed! "Strucker? You mean that awful man from HYDRA? So he did have something to do behind all this!" he then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:28 am

"Yes. I had a hunch he had a spy running around. Desguised as a guard of the arena, possiblly the same one who blacked you out. But when I went to Strucker's room to question him........he wasn't there." Doom said as he sat there on his throne.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 am

"Oh? He escaped? Ohhhh dash it all." Boris soon said. Walking towards the window to look at the stadium & water the plants again. ">Sigh< if only I had seen such a thin coming. I should have gone after that man myself." he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 am

With a chuckle, Doom stood up & approached Boris, "Boris, my dear friend, you're not as young as you use to be to go after him. Besides, there was nothing you could do." he says as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:53 am

"Well I suppose." Boris then replied back to Doom. Turning once more to the plants he was watering before. "Some kind folks passed by & insisted on giving these to you in your honor. I think one of them was from this....Ohhh what was her name, Raji, I believe." Boris then said, minding & tending to the pots of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:56 am

"Raji, she wouldn't happen to be the Wakandan woman, would she? If so, I've passed by her a couple of times." Doom says to Boris as he saw the flowers that Raji kindlly gave him, thinking it was nice of her to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 am

"Oh yes! That was her! The young, white haired woman from before. Quite a polite & beautiful woman might I say. She was so generous to lend a wonderful little pot of flowers. I think there from Wakanda, certainly no flower I have seen before." Boris then said while flowering the plants.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 am

"Quite yes, a rare species of plant that could only be grown in the lands of Wakanda in Africa. The village itself is next to the Serenghetti Dinosaur Reserve that paleontologist Robert Bakker owns." Doom says as he was interested in the plants that grew in Africa, especially in Wakanda.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:32 pm

"You dont say." Boris soon replied with his own sense of wonder & amusement upon the subject. Soon enough though, he began watering the plants that had been grown freshly from Latverian soil. The very sent of the flowers made Boris calm & peaceful in mind, making him think much of his home land.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Curt nodded as Boris says this, looking out the window. He knows that his dinosaur, Devil won't be fighting until the next round in the tournament semi finals. He soon returns to his throne & sat down in his usual pose. Thinking where HYDRA could've gone to.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Later on, James took a look at his watch - it was 12 PM and getting a little hotter. He's been hanging around for around 5 hours. Quite a long time since he arrived, he was also getting a little tired. He wanted to stay long enough to see Shawn's and Triple H's dinosaurs in the arena, because it would be an honor for him, after all they were his favorite champions. He took a look at the scoreboard to see the stats, and fortunately, their dinosaurs were up next, and better, one after another. A smile appeared on his face, hardly waiting to see what they've got!
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The battles continue/ A spy in the works...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: