Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The battles continue/ A spy in the works...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am

Alas there was no response. Not even a nudge or a feeling of being approached. Boris was out cold from the gas. But there was signs of breathing. He was still alive. But there was soon no sign of the man who did this to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, the HYDRA spy, now disguised as an arena security officer, made haste & was soon on the move once more back to his commander. The mysterious man kept an unpleasant looking grin on his face as he moved along. Knowing he has done well & will be handsomely rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 am

Cena saw that Bors was breathing. He helped him up & back inside where he can watch over him & make sure he's ok. Cena didn't see the HYDRA spy, thank goodness for HYDRA's sake. But once Boris woke up, Cena will get answers.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 am

The spy walked along, heading back to the quarters in which Strucker himself resided in still. Little did he know of course he was heading into the direction of a few of the others. Including Raji & her friends!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Boris meanwhile remained unconscious as Cena helped the old man up & about. He remained unconscious for about a few more minutes until he finally began to show signs of restoring consciousness after having some water sprinkled on him.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 am

James and Zakk got ready for the next match of the day, and this one involved one of Zakk's dinosaurs - Steel, the Tyrannosaurus. A heavily built predator with ocker skin and a few darker stripes running along it's back. It emerged from it's pen, waiting for it's opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Raji, Triple H & Shawn, were still sitting on the stands, away from where the spy could reach them at. They saw Steel emerge from his pen & onto the arena, waiting for the next dinosaur to emerge.
--------------------------
Cena sprinklyed water on Boris's face & gentlle patted his cheeck to get him up, "Sir, sir. You ok?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm

"Ugh.....W-Where-? Oh my what a terrible headache." Boris soon said as he ever so slowly began to wake up. Having a little trouble getting back up on his feet but he managed okay. He once more grabbed hold of his cane & got up. "Y-Yes yes. Im quite alright now, sir." he said Cena.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On his way back toward Strucker's quarters, the spy soon noticed another battle was about to happen. Another Tyrannosaur had entered the ring. He then looked up at the stands to see the very same group of people he passed earlier. Including the woman he bumped into. He remained low, walking casually with the guard's suit to remain unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:42 pm

From his throne, Doom saw Steel emerge to the battlefield. Another tyrannosaur, he thought. He simply watched from the stands as he looked on, waiting for Steel's opponent to cpme out.
------------------------------------------
"You sure you're ok? Who did this to you?" Cena asked as he sat by Boris, looking on, wondering who did this to the poor old man.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh Im...Quite alright. A little shaky but I will manage." Boris replied as he got back up on his own two feet, holding his cane firmly in his old hands to balance himself. Upon hearing Cena's question, he began to think. "Im....Im not quite sure. It was another gentlemen. I believe with one of the security officer;s uniform. But what officer would knock out a poor old fellow like me?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm

"Hmm, don't sound like what a secutiry guard would do to a person like you." Cna says, thinking that it might be an imposter that did this to Boris.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:33 pm

"Dare I ask sir, but.....Do you suppose it was an imposter?" Boris soon asked to Cena. Thus bringing a concerning question to light. A question that could very well place the people in the stadium in danger. But a question that needed to be answered nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

"Hmmm, good thing you asked that, sir. Cause that's what I was thinking. It could've been." Cena says as he hears Boris, thinking the same thing when it came to the safety of not only the people in the stadium, but the dinosaurs as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:40 pm

"Perhaps I should tell my master. He would do very well to know this." Boris then said as he began to slowly walk off as carefully as he could after being knocked out. "Ah yes, by the way young man. I did not catch your name." he then asked Cena
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:42 pm

"The name's Cena, John Cena." Cena says, shaking Boris's hand as Boris walked off, "I didn't catch your name either mister-" he goes to say.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:48 pm

"Simply Boris, good sir." Boris then replied back with a friendly hand shake. Then turned around & began to walk off once more back from whence he came. "Well I believe I should be off now. Be sure to spread the word. I will get the word announced immediately." he said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:00 pm

"Will do, Boris." Cena said with a little tradional salute he usually does before entering the ring as Boris walked off.
----------------------------
Doom, meanwhile, still sat on his throne, unaware of all that has happened except the battle that is about to start.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Boris, although walking along slowly & carefully, quickened his pace as quickly as he could to reach Doom. To inform him of what may be at stake.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the quarters of the HYDRA commander, Strucker, the spy had since returned. The guards near the door made way for him as the spy soon reached the room of his commander. Pausing & saluting at the very first sight of Strucker.
"Heir Strucker!" he said. As Strucker then turned to face the man.
"Report." he replied.
"The mission is done sir. A complete success." the guard then said, handing to Strucker then small device that now houses the information gathered here i the stadium. The official data of JFC files, combatants & dinosaurs. With a pleased smile & chuckle, Strucker soon reached out with his cybernetic arm, taking the small device in his mechanic hand. "You have done well, soldier. Yo have done HYDRA a marvelous favor this day."
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:06 pm

The Tyrannosaurus, Steel, eyed his opponent, circling him like a hungry wolf, waiting for it to make a false move and launch itself into his jaws! With a deep guttural growl, he leaned his head forward and stalked him.

Zakk and James meanwhile, watched the match from the elevated balcony that was in front of the stands, watching the match.
James: "Oh, so that's Steel, huh?"
Zakk: "Yeah, he's my newest, but he's pretty good."

The young Daspletosaurus meanwhile, was standing around in Death's pen while the Tyrannosaur was fast asleep, resting from the match today. When suddenly, his ears pick up the sound of music - it was the popular Michael Jackson hit "Thriller", who's album sold around 65 or 70 million copies. Listening to these strange sounds, the dinosaur was being carried away. He even tried to move his head to the rhythm of the music!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Seeing Steel circling it was an Ankylosaurus by the name of sledge. It grunts at his opponent & slams his rock hard club on the ground, making a loud thudding sound.
----------------------------------
Doom sat on his throne as he saw a t-rex vs ankylo fight going on as he soon saw Boris entering the room, "Boris, my old friend. What took you so long? What have you to report?" he asked.
----------------------------------
Raji, Triple H & Shawn saw the match finally starting & saw that this T-rex named Steel has a tough opponent, a common obstacle of tyrannosaurs from the Cretaceous Period.
-------------------------------------
Cena soon began to walk to the stands, wondering what was going on, but his eyes soon caught Das bobbing his head up & down like a bird, "What in the world-?!" he says as he got closer, he eventually chuckles & crosses his arms, "Well, you seem to like the music, huh?" he asked as he watched Little Das.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

"Thank you Commander. There was some slight obstacles but they were...Taken care of." the spy soon said.
"Were there any witnesses?" Strucker asked, placing the device he had been given in his pocket.
"No sir." the spy then replied.
"Excellent. Your reward awaits in the other room. Take it. Its all yours." Strucker then said as he then took his seat once more while the spy was dismissed to receive his spoils. Strucker installed the device onto a laptop sitting next to him & soon began to have a look at the information recovered himself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boris was tired. He was rather feeling weak still after being knocked out & Doom could notice it! "Sire......We may have a problem." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:37 pm

This was going to be a very difficult fight - an Ankylosaurus is as close as a dinosaur could get to invincible! Though, there were only one opportunity for Steel - roll him over and it's over. He soon, begins to close the gap, making a few mock snaps to confuse his rival.

Das saw a lot of people passing by Death's pen, but one really approached - it was only a tall, heavily built man, John Cena. He didn't understand his words, but he could tell that John seemed surprised and interested. The dinosaur could only hear the music from the speakers doming to his ears! Then, he even started to sway his tail to it's rhythm!

Meanwhile, a private plane lands on the Arena's small airport. It's the airport of a woman, that has only one goal here - find James and wait for the next month's tournament.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Sledge moved his head back as Steel snaped at him, swinging his tail back & forth, almost smacking Steel with it, but misses.
---------------------------------
Doom saw that Boris was tired looking as he helped him, "What is it, Boris? What's happened?!" he asked in a demanding kinda voice.
--------------------------------------
Cena laughs a bit as he saw Das swinging his tail back & forth to the music. He saw the radio nearby & asked for it to be turned up for Das. The music was then turned up a bit as Cena returned his attention to Das, seeing him "dance" to the music.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 pm

"Sir, I believe there is something going on. I....Dont remember it quite that well. But I was minding my own business. I was tending to your dinosaurs like you told me to. But I noticed something was disturbing them. But then I heard a mans voice &.......I blacked out." Boris then explained to Doom.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Then, while "dancing" to the last bits of the song, the young Daspletosaurus could hear footsteps from behind(dirt steps, in the rhythm of the pointer on a clock). He stopped dead in his tracks, knowing something humongous was coming, he only listened, stone cold and as stiff as a pole. Once the creature was above him, he could do nothing but look up with a high-pitched, short cry(13:34 Das video).

The creature approaching was no other than the boss of this pen, Death the Tyrannosaurus.
The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 Rex10
Staring the tiny tyrannosaur down with his crimson, fiery eyes, he let out a deep, guttural rumble, having no idea how his little ancestor got in here. What was this runt doing in his pen anyway? No matter how surprised he was, he sniffed the little dinosaur, to see if he could identify a familiar scent, namely James's scent. If he could, he'd know that this little dinosaur was brought here by James himself and that he shouldn't do anything with him until he arrives. For now, he walks away and lies down to doze off for a little while.

Steel, meanwhile, was quick enough to dodge Sledge's tail by a centimeter. Then, slightly enraged, he roared at the herbivore, trying to intimidate it. He ran over and started to headbutt the dinosaur's side, trying to tip him over.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Doom looked on at Boris as he told him this, slightly enraged yet confused at the same time, "Blacked out, did you see who it was that blacked you out?" he asked.
-----------------------------------------
"Uh oh, looks like he told you to keep the noise down." Cena says with a light laugh as he soon sees the fight at hand, "Well, a dinosaur fight." he says to himself.
----------------------------------------------
Sledge kept his footing up as Steel tried to knock him over, he swings his tail at Steel again & barely touched his nose, but not enough to actualy strike him, he truned his back towards him & slams the club on the ground. Now Steel has to deal with a 100 lb rock hard club before getting to him!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm

"No but a young lad who helped me after I woke up said it was a security officer. But sir, might I say, that makes no sense, does it not?" Boris soon explained to Doom, telling him precisely what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battles continue/ A spy in the works...   The battles continue/ A spy in the works... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The battles continue/ A spy in the works...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: