Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 am

O.O Yoruichi looked on with a shocked look when she saw Ben coming to her defense against this pervert of a man that tried to hit on her!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 am

"You don't know the MEANING of fisticuffs pal! Now back off!" >8( Ben then growled before the head gang member approached.
"Ohhh so someone's finally aching for some action eh? You know, no one messes with my boys." >B)
"Bub, you aint got what it takes to stand up to me & you aint got no right to waltz in here & start something! Now, Im already in a bad mood today because I just watched an innocent person get hurt by a tin headed nut shell! & There was NOTHING I could do about it!! & YOU weasels aren't helping! So why don't you pack your little behinds & get out before I THROW you out!!!" >8(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 pm

O_O Yoruichi's eyes suddenlly widened when she hears Ben, knowing exactlly who he means, her! "Did he see me on the news?" she thought to herself. o_O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:01 pm

The Gang members soon all began to chuckle a little before the head man turned back to Ben. "So, that's it huh? Ya tryin' to be some kind of hero?" >B)
"Better then being a good for nothin' weasel!" >8( Ben replied before the bar tender came in! "Everyone! Please, stop this-!" D=> he tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 pm

"Yeah. We don't need this violence-" O.O Yoruichi went to say when she was approached by another member of the gang!
"You shouldn't worry, pretty lady. How's about a kiss, hmm?" >B) he says.
O.O "Lay those lips upon mine & I'll give you pain that you won't be able to have children with!" Yoruichi warned! >8(
Ignoring her warning, the man leaned forward to kiss Yoruichi....& actually kisses her on the lips!
O.O mffling, Yoruichi tries to shake him off, but it was no use! But she did do something that caused the man to scream in pain & fall down to the floor in agony, she kneed him in the groin!
Yoruichi wiped her lips in digust & looked down at the man, "I warned you, a**hole! You no good PERVERT!!!" she says! D8<
The man groans in pain in the fetal positon on the floor! >~<
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 pm

O.O Seeing this, Ben soon began to grow a little angry & approached the same man who was now on the floor! "You lay off the lady, bub!!" D=< he growled. Before he himself was about to be ganged up on by the other men! "What are you gonna do about it? Huh, mister big shot!? C'mon! Lets justs ee what you got!!" >8 ) the man soon said to him before the gang member gave Ben a had right punch right to his stomach & face! Causing Ben to get knocked over just a little.....But even this pro wrestler managed to stay right on his feet without any trouble!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:17 am

O.O Yoruichi saw this, still wiping her lips, begining to worry about Ben. <=0
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:51 am

"Heh! How was that, punk?" Want some more!?" >=) The gangman soon said to Ben as the others soon surrounded Ben again........But they were in for one big surprise! Ben's fists slowly clenched into massive, stone breaking fists! They shook violently from his own building anger! He then gave the man who struck him a very mad & icy cold glare, as it looked like the man didn't even make a scratch on the pro wrestler! Indeed, Ben was not in the mood for this & being struck just set of the time bomb inside him has he soon began to retaliate! "THATS ITS!!!!!" Ben cried before he gave an approaching man a single, puniching bow to the face to send the man flying off his feet & landing on a nearby pool table! He then gripped the same man who struck him & lifted him off the ground by his jacket with no effort at all! "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!" D8< He then roared, thus starting a bar fight with the gang members!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:02 pm

O__O Yoruichi watched on as Ben did this, still whiping her mouth & making spitting noises after being pervertinglly kissed by a total stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 pm

A massive bar fight had now begun! Ben just couldn't hold back his own rage anymore! He yelled out & roared while he tossed men left & right! He gave one man a powerful blow to the face, knocking many teeth from his jaws & sent him straight to the ground! KO'd! Then he turned to a gangman who charged from behind & lifted him up his shoulders! With a growl, he then slammed the man on a pool table with enough force to even break it's legs & collapse! Ben was extremely mad tonight! & he was just getting started!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 pm

O~O Yoruichi began to grow scared of this fight & hid bedind the bar tender's desk. She never liked bar fights as it was too violent for her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 am

Ben continued to fight on with all his strength! Before long though the mob began to pile ontop of him, trying to use the shear strength & weight of numbers to take him down! But this wrestler just would not stay down! He shook them off & soon, he even turned to one of the stools that were implanted on the floor & literally ripped it from it's own bolts! He then turned to an attacking mob member & swung the metal stool to strike a direct hit on the man's head! "Bring it on!!! I'll mop the floor with all of ya!!!!" D8< he then roared out to them!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 am

O~O Yoruichi watched on as she saw Ben fighting the gang members. She thinks on stopping the fight before it gets out of control.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:45 pm

Ben seemed to have had the upper hand of this struggle! He had pounded nearly last member of the gang to the ground & many of them left with several bruises & broken bones! Ben meanwhile looked as if he didn't even have a scratch! He looked on at his opponents with pounding fists! "Who wants some more!? Cause theres ALOT more clobberin' where that came from!!" >8( he growled! But one of the men soon rose to their feet, wiping the blood off of his nose! Having enough of this, he soon reached into his pocket......& Pulled out a knife! "Your gonna pay for messin' with my boys! I'll cut you to ribbons!!" >8(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

O.O "Oh no! Look out!" D=> Yoruichi shouted as she saw the man with a knife & prepared to throw a glass bottle to throw at him to save Ben's life!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

The man soon charged at Ben with the knife in his hand! But Ben was on his top guard! Ben grabbed both of the man's hands & arms to prevent him from using his knife! Thus the two men began to try & out-push one another! But eventually, Ben rose above the odds & pushed the man away from him, tossing him to the nearest wall as the man slammed against the hard wood wall, dropping his knife in the process! Ben then approached, gripping the man by his jacket & prepared to deliver a powerful blow! ""Say your prayers, bub!!!" >8( he growled!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Yoruichi has the bottle gripped in her hand. She as ready to throw it at the man's head if nessecary.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 pm

As Ben was just about to make the finishing blow on the man, the gang member soon held his hands up before him in surrender! Covering his blood covered face! "W-Wait! WAIT!!! I-I-I-I give up! I surrender!!" DX he cried!
But Ben wasn't about to buy this & thus cried! "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pound you into a bloody pulp!!!" D8<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

O.O Yoruichi was suprised when she saw the gang member pleading for mercy from the beating he deserved from Ben!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:00 am

"H-H-Hey man-! W-W-We were just here for a drink! W-We didn't-!" O~O The man soon said, who was already starting to shiver a little bit in his own fear & knowing that Ben could easily break this man a new one! But alas, Ben was not having any of this! "SHUT UP!!!!" D8< Ben then roared out to the man in his own rage! Preparing to permanently break the man's face......But his hand was stopped! He felt hands holding his fist & stopping him! He turned to see none other.......The Yoruichi!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:53 am

"Ben, no!!! You beat them!!! You won!!! Please stop & they'll leave!!!" D= Yoruichi says as she indeed grabbed Ben's fist that was about to swing on the other man to stop the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:09 am

"Lady let go of me-!" Ben went to say to Yoruichi! But as he turned to face her herself....His eyes suddenly widened! He had finally had a good look at the woman he was talking to earlier & he couldn't believe his own eyes! For it was her.....The very same woman he saw on the television! The one who was beaten by Doom earlier! Immediately his thoughts & his temper suddenly calmed down, causing him to release the man before him. He remained absolutely speechless for the moment & simply looked on a Yoruichi! ".....You......" O.O he simply said!
But this was suddenly interrupted by the sudden noise of a gun being loaded! But it was made by no gang member or anyone visiting the bar.....It was the bar tender himself! With a shotgun in his hand! "ALRIGHT THATS ENOUGH!!! ALL OF YOU!! I wont have anymore of this nonsense!! You stinkin' gang dogs have been causing trouble in my bar for weeks!!! NOW SCRAM!!! GET OUT NOW!!! Before I throw you out!!!" D8< he yelled. & thus, as quickly as they arrived, the gang members fled for their dear lives! All having more then enough from being beaten by Ben!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Yoruichi says nothing as Ben finally looked at her. Then her eyes widened when she heard the gun shot, turning to the bar tender, scaring the gang members out. O__O They carried some of the knocked out ones, like the one who was kneed in the groin by Yoruichi.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Ben simply said nothing. He did not do anything. He stood there with clenched fists & watched the gang leave & flee from the bar. Now his torments & his own angry self had become worse, after literally trashing the bar. He felt he now couldnt forgive himself after loosing it. He turned to the bar tender, who looked back at him after placing his gun away.
"Dont say a word, Ben....I dont blame you. I get it." <=/ he said to Ben with words of undersandment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Yoruichi looked on, not saying a word as she saw Ben's expression. Understanding how he felt at the moment. <=/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next