Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new Arrival/ A new friend Empty
PostSubject: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 am

A New Visitor

The day continued on in the busy city of New York. In the Latverian Embassy, both Curt Von Doom & Boris continued their day as usual. While his master remained in the throne room of the Embassy to watch the tournaments taking place in the JFC International stadium, Boris meanwhile continued his long, daily usual. He had since cleaned the enclosures of the dinosaurs & soon moved on the final rooms of he Embassy. Including the upstairs portion of the building. However, unaware to both Doom or Boris, something would soon be happening this very day & this night. Something not even they can suspect happening. For the first time in a long while.......They were going to have a visitor. But who, no one knew.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the massive Embassy, in the streets of NY, everyone remained their own usual as well. The side walks were packed & filled with biusy people with cars & taxi's driving by every second. It was a busy hour of the day as people rushed to get wherever they were going. Whether it was the tournament or just their usual business. But one Taxi in particular soon began to drive towards the side walk that was near the Latverian Embassy. The vehicle eventually stopped at the side walk as the door opened & as someone soon came out. But this was no ordinary person or citizen. It was a woman. A very beautiful woman. With a long white dress & with the purest of blonde hair as it reached down to her skirt & flowed in the wind with all it's natural beauty. Unfortunately, she did not have a lot of money with her could only afford a certain distance for her Taxi ride. But she paid the driver nonetheless. She would never consider breaking a rule or changing a rule to suit her needs. She was an honest woman & that's how she wanted to be. As the taxi left, she was soon left to explore.
The woman walked long the path & the side walk until she saw the massive building in the distance. Seeing the Latverian Embassy itself. She paused for a moment to gaze at such a spectacle before her. "Oh my. I've never seen this museum before......I wonder if there open." she said to herself & thus decided to take a look for herself & to have a look around the Embassy herself. So she began walking towards the Embassy, unaware of what she will find inside. For this woman, this lovely, kind hearted, beautiful woman, was in fact the very love interest of a former Mafia Member named Clark Adams who has never seen him ever since he was arrested. But she hopes, someday, she will reunite with the man she loves. For this.....Is Sarah Denvers
A new Arrival/ A new friend 108070
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 am

Unaware that the new visitor, who was Sarah Denvers, approaching the Embassy, Doom continued to watch the match between Titanic, the massive Brachiosaurus that had belonged to famous WWE superstar, Triple H, & a Carcharodontosaurus. He saw that the fight was getting good & he kept on watching with interest, "Interesting." he says to himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the 1st dinosaurs to see Sarah was in the herbivore enclosure, a male Parasaurolophus. It rears up to feed on the ferns that was growing on the side of a tree. It soon came back down eating & turns its head to see Sarah walking by the fencing. It did nothing but ate on like a giant cow, watching the beutifull woman pass by. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 am

Boris meanwhile was cleaning the last few rooms of the Embassy. Including a single bedroom that the Embassy had always had in case of special visitors. He continued to clean the bed sheets, the shelves, the windows & much more. Until suddenly, something had just aught his eye! He looked outside to see someone standing & even walking towards the Latverian Embassy & it's doors. It was a woman. It was Sarah Denvers herself. Her own natural beauty & innocence had caught the old servants eyes & attention! O.O "Ohhhhh my goodness." he said to himself. Wondering what such a lovely lady such as herself would be doing here & also wondering if she was to be a visitor of the museum! Wasting no time, he rushed to where Doom was to inform him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside, the woman named Sarah Denvers was beginning to approach the Embassy until something caught her eye immediately as well! Turing her head, she soon saw a massive animal suddenly rising in the air to eat in the trees! But she recognized it as none other then a living breathing dinosaur. She soon began to realize that this museum was to be no ordinary museum. But one that in fact held live dinosaurs! She saw the Male Parasaurolophus & smiled. O3O "Ohhh goodness gracious. How facinating." <=3 she said. As she then began to head for the Herbivor enclosures & the male Para himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 am

Doom continued to watch the match, unaware that Boris was rushing his way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The male Parasaur walked over to where Sarah was & lowered his head down as he ate his food, seeing her approach the fencing. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 am

Boris rushed to where his master was as quickly as he could before the possible visitor could come inside. He wished to inform him of this possible visitor as soon as possible. He knew he was in his throne room & thus approached the door with a knock before entering. "Master Curt?" he then called.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah had soon entered the Herbivore enclosuring area. Where she saw several different types of dinosaurs, Both large & small from Sauropods to tiny Hypsilohodonts. She was truly amazed by such a sight. Never expecting a museum like this. Or anythig like this. With a delighted smile, she soon began to approach one of the dinosaurs, the male Para, with a sweet smile, knowing she had caught his attention. She then stood before the fence to watch him eat. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 am

"Hm? Oh Boris, do come in. What's the fuss about?" Doom asked as he saw Boris entering the room.
-----------------------------------------
The male Para soon gulped the food he was eating & gave out a call to Sarah. =3
(00:28)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:52 am

"Sir, it's quite urgent! But it's interesting news. Sir.....I think we may have a visitor." <;~) Boris soon said to his master with a wonderful, delightful smile on his face & with a wink. Urging his master turn on the security camera to see for himself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing the Para calling to her, Sarah gave a smile & giggle. Seeing that the dinosaur was delighted to see her. "Hmhmhm, why hello there, you." <X3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 am

O.O "A......visitor? Here in the Embassy?" Doom says as he turned to a monitor & pushed a button & several images of security footage popped up. He looked where the herbivore enclosure was. & there he saw her, a beutifull woman looking at one of his dinosaurs. "What's a beutifull woman like her doing here?" he asked himself, never seeing someone more pretty in his days except Wanda. <=)
----------------------------------------------------------------
The male Para looked on as it soon turned to return to the other members of his herd & continue on his day.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 am

"Hmhmhm, I don't know, Curt. But Im sure she is here because of her curiosity of your dinosaurs." <X) Boris soon said to Doom with a chuckle. "Yes, she sure is a fair lady, isn't she." <=) he then asked. Wondering, just wondering, if his master will actually become more enlightened from this moment. Or perhaps let her have a look around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "Oh-! Wait, dont go." <=3 Sarah soon called to the Para as it walked away. Thus getting the attention of the entire herd as well. Before long, she reached her hand inside with a handful of ferns in her hand. Turning back to the animals to see if she could feed them. "Come here.....Look what I have. Hmhm I wont hurt you." <=3 she said ever so gently & angelicly.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:41 am

"Yes, she is." Doom says as he looked on at the monitors, watching Sarah feed the herbivores. He turns to Boris, "Make sure she has a wonderfull time, & if she wants, bring her in. I will meet you shortlly." <=) he says.
-----------------------------------------------------
O.O The entire mixed herd of sauropods, to hypsilophodonts, to hadrosaurs indeed saw Sarah doing this. They, with tthe Para, soon turned & all began walking towards her & the ferns in her hand. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 am

"Hmhm, will do, Curt." <X) Boris replied chuckling & nodding. He then began to make his way out as he excited the throne room & began walking toward the door that led outside to the enclosures.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unaware of Boris's or Doom's presence inside the Embassy, Sarah remained with the herbivores as they now all seemed to be attracted to her presence. She merely giggled & stayed where she was as they approached. Holding her handful of ferns ot them. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 am

Doom remained on is seat that was next to the monitors, looking on at Sarah.Not seeing anyone this beutifull in all his life. The beauty & charmed looks of Sarah almost remind him of another lovelly figure, not Wanda, but another- his mother. <=)
-----------------------------------------------------
The herd then began to eat the ferns that Sarah had in her hands. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:02 am

"Hmhm, there you go. Eat as much as you wish. Hmhmhm, one at a time." <X3 Valeria said to the herbivores as if they were her own pets & treating them as such as well. She looked down to see the smaller dinosaurs & thus kneeled down to them. "Hehe, don't think I've forgot about you." <=3 she then said to them while offering them some food as well.
Soon enough, the door leading inside the Embassy opened & there stood Boris. He did nothing as of yet except watch with a smile. Never seeing such a charming woman in a long time, let alone one who looked so innocent or joyful. <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:28 pm

One tiny dinosaur was left behind. But this one was sitting on a mound of leaves & mud. As Sarah is about to find out, this one was infact a mother, sitting on her eggs like a modern bird. & as it soon strikes her that this was also a Leallynasaura.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doom continued to watch Sarah feeding the dinosaurs with a smile under his mask. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:28 pm

O.O Sarah soon looked to see the Leallynasaura mother & her eggs. She smiled greatly, understanding that she had eggs to take care off. "Awww, you look just like the one I have at home." <=3 she said smiling. But completely unaware that someone approaches her. It was none other then Boris himself. The old servant had since began to slowly approach the new visitor of the Embassy & began to greet himself. "Good afternoon, madam. A lovely day, is it not? For a stroll in the park?" <=) he said.
O3O Sarah, surprised, soon looked up to see Boris himself & immediately got up herself! "Oh-! Hmhm, why hello there sir. I didn't see you there." ^3^ she said.
"Hohoho, did I startle you?" Boris asked. <=)
"Oh no, no. It's quite alright." <X3 she replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm

The herbivores tried to reach out at the ferns that Sarah was holding as they were JUST out of their reach for them. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 pm

O3O Seeing this, Sarah giggled & reached out to the herbivores as well, giving them the plants to eat before turning to Boris once more.
"I see you admire the enclosures here." <X) Boris soon said.
"Oh yes I do. There very fascinating." <=3 Sarah replied with a smile. But suddenly stopped after giving the animals more plants their food & turned to Boris once more! O.O "Oh-! Oh dear, I-! I hope Im not trespassing! Do forgive me, sir."
"Ohohoh, now, now dear. There is no need to worry. This establishment is open 24/7 to ALL guests. Old, young, big & small." <X) Boris replied.
"Oh, I just thought I came unannounced. I sure hope Im not causing any problems." she then said.
"Ohhhh now don't you worry dear. Hmhm, besides, its been a while since we've had guests here in the Embassy. You are most welcomed."
O3O "Embassy?"
"Why yes. This establishment is the Latverian Embassy."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

The herbivores at the plants that was in Sarah's hand. One herbivore, a Brachiosaurus, reached down & tool the whole stack of ferns from them & at it all down. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 pm

O3O "Oh-! Hmhm, goodness." <X3 Sarah soon said giggling when the Brachiosaur took the rest of her ferns.
"Noooooow, you stop that, you greedy thing." >=) Boris then said with a cane pointing at the animal. He simply chuckled & turned back go Sarah. "Hmhm, well allow me to introduce myself. My name is Boris." <=) he soon said with a hand extended for a hand shake.
"So nice to meet you. Im Sarah. Sarah Denvers." <=3
"My what a lovely name." <X) he then replied.
"Awww why thank you." <X3 she replied as well. Thus beginning to look at the museum itself. "So are you the owner of this museum." =3 she asked.
O.O "Who me? Oh no, no child. Hmhm, Im merely a humble servant." <X)
O3O A servant?"
"That's right. I work for someone else who owns this establishment......& I think he would be very happy to meet you." <=)
"Hmhm, yes. I think that would be nice." <=3 Sarah replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

The Brachiosaur soon turned to eat at the trees again. The other herbivores returned to their day as well.
------------------
Doom smiled as he rose from his seat to go meet the new visitor. He turned as he turned to the screen that displayed the battle of the brachiosaur & the carcharodontosaur. "Computer, put that match on record. I'll watch the match when I return." he says as he got ready to meet the woman. So he changed outfits to the robe & cloak he usually wears.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

"Well come. Come inside dear." Boris soon began to say as he lead the way to the Embassy & it's doors. But he began to wonder how she would react to Doom. Would she recognize him for his reputation as a villain? Would she be frightened? He wasn't able to know but he could only find out. While Sarah meanwhile walked close behind with her purse in hand. Wondering who owns such a wonderful establishment. =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Doom had soon entered the entranc where Sarah & Boris would soon come in. He slowly walked toward the doors & stood there. Soon, the doors opened & Boris had entered & so did Sarah. He slowly walked forward with both hands out & says, "Welcome to my humbled abode, madam. I hope you enjoy your stay at the house of Doom." he says with a smile, wich couldn't be seen besauce of his mask.
A new Arrival/ A new friend 1
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:44 pm

O.O Sarah was immediately caught by surprise & awe by Doom's appearance. For she saw a tall, six foot man with a long green robe over himself. But what surprised her more was what he was wearing under- armor. She looked on with widened eyes, as pieces of the puzzle were now coming together. The name Latveria seemed to have ringed a bell, recognizing the name as a country. But nothing more. Surprisingly, she did not recognize Curt Von Doom as the infamous "Dr.Doom." But more so treated him like a gentleman. "Thank you sir." she said with a smile & a slight bow. "Are you the owner of this establishment?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:46 pm

"I indeed am, ma'am. My name is Curt Von Doom." he says as he saw Sarah bowed & shook her hand afterwords. "What brings you here to the Latverian Embassy?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Sarah gave Doom a smile upon her face. As she was someone, as mentioned, who had never heard of his reputation. Assuming he was just the owner of the museum who happened to dress.....Uniquely. "Well I wasn't able to go far with the taxi with the money I had. SO I was dropped off here.I noticed your dinosaurs outside & just couldn't resist in looking around. This is really a beautiful little museum." <=3 she then said with a smile as Curt took her hand kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next