Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for something new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Time for something new Empty
PostSubject: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Having seen how sloppily the defeated Triceratops was trained and why it unfortunately lost, James soon thought of something: he was now hungry and couldn't help but ask the guys to come with him and eat: "Come on, guys, let's go get something to eat. This herb VS carn stuff makes me hungry."
Zakk: "Yea man, I'm as hungry as that T-Rex!" he said referring to Devil dinosaur.
Dwayne nodded and started to lead them: "Come on, guys. McDonalds and the Pizza Cat are this way."

Last edited by James Hetfield on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Triple H & Shawn nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I'm hungry." he says. "Yeah, let us do get something to eat. I vote for McDonalds." he says as he & Shawn follow James & Zakk.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:06 pm

The battle was finally over. & Strucker remained inside his personal quarters to eat his dish & drink his fine wine from the glass. The door leading in the room was heavily guarded by two strong guards. As they stood on the two sides of the door with emotionless faces, doing nothing more then looking on straight. Not even blinking or moving a single muscle. Near them, & the room & from nearly every passing person's point of view, flags were put in placed. Showing the massive black/red symbol of HYDRA.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

James: "OK, McDonald's it is! Let's go people."
Zakk: "But eh...I'm kinda stumped on what I should eat. I might get a double cheeseburger or some kind of sandwich."
Dwayne grinned: "I'm gonna get myself a Big Mac!"
James: "You've gotta be joking! You're gonna stuff yourself, man. I'll get some hotcakes and chocolate ice cream."
But then, something caught Zakk's eye: a touchscreen rock 'n' roll video game with all kinds of real instruments to play with! He couldn't resist asking to play this after the snack: "Yo guys, what d'ya say we play this kick-ass video game here?"
James immediately grinned: "Hell yeah! We gotta try it!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Shawn & Triple H looked on at the video game & smiled, "We can try it. How about getting our eats on, first? Then we'll come back to play this." Shawn says with a wink. "Yeah, I'd like to try that out too after we eat." Triple H Said.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

James: "OK, gotcha. Let's go. There it is." They walked in, and already, some people recognized them, others were awed to see them! They were either metal fans or WWE fans. James and Zakk just wave and allow them to take photos.
The shop assistant then looks to see the four men enter, looking for food. She kindly asks: "May I help you, gentlemen?"
James: "I'd like a plate of hotcakes and a chocolate ice cream."
Zakk: "I'll have a double cheeseburger and a KitKat McFlurry."
Dwayne said: "I'll have a Big Mac and a glass of water."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Shawn said, "I'll have a double cheeceburger withno onions & extra mustard."
Triple H then says, "I'll have a big mac."
WWE fans awed as they saw Dwayne, Shawn & Triple H. Some of the D-Generation-X fans wanted Triple H & Shawn to do their famous D-X speech they used to do on Monday Night RAW alot.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm

James then suggested: "Let's go sit down to eat this while we get our food." he, Zakk and Dwayne sat down. Then, their fans came to them, asking photos and autographs, as well as a word or two on music.
Then, the waitress came with all the food. James, Zakk and Dwayne only started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Triple H & Shawn nodded as they sat down with Dwayne, Zakk, & James at the table as they ate their food. Soon, they decide to go ahead & recreate their famous D-X speech after tthey eat & before they played the touchscreen video game.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Eating his Big Mac, Dwayne only looked up high enough to see what Shawn and Triple H were up to. He enjoyed his meal a lot, and he could really eat a giant Big mac with little effort.
Having finished with their hotcakes and cheeseburgers, James and Zakk looked over, beginning to eat their ice cream. Probably, this was going to be fun, since they know that Shawn and Triple H did a lot of silly stuff back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Triple H & Shawn nodded & shook on it, they soon finished their food. "Hey, would you guys like to see our famous D-X entrance speech again before we head on over to the video game?" Triple H asked, knowing what the answer might be.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Something unexpected now happened: since everyone could hear them, the WWE fans, along with James, Zakk and Dwayne, shouted a thundering: "Yeah!", hardly waiting for it, since they are two wrestling legends and this is definitely the thing they want!
James giggled and looked at this.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:24 pm

O.O Seeing everyone heard the 2, they couldn't help but chuckle, "Ok, we'll be right back." Triple H said as he & Shawn went off, preparing to recreate their famous entrance as D-Generation X!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

James and Zakk only sat back and waited for the spectacle to begin. For James, it would be like reliving his first and only time he saw D-Generation X live, and it was going to be outstanding! James could hardly wait to see the two legends reappear in their old style, back in the old days. He looked over to Zakk and Dwayne and said: "Man, this ought to be awesome! Imagine, just like in the old days, when the commentator announces them and the chicks go Gaga! Man, those were great times."

Last edited by James Hetfield on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Soon enough, as the crowds in McDonalds got excited. The music of D-X starts playing as they requested that song to be played. The crowds with James & the others got excited. Soon enough, Triple H & Shawn came out in their D-X outfits, pleasing the crowd! As they come out, tthe fowlloing scene happens.
(start at 1:10 Wink )
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:25 pm

The smile couldn't and did not leave James's face, watching this. It truly did feel like his early 20-s! In fact, he enjoyed watching them with all his band mates: Lars Ulrich, Kirk Hammett and Cliff Burton! Truly an iconic sight! And what could be better with this than a few cans of beer! Yeah, they did it too.
James only got up and clapped his hands: "Woo ho! Yeah! D-X rules!!" Soon, every other WWE fan in the restaurant followed, clapping their hands and cheering!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Soon enough, as they entered, the music stopped. Soon, Triple H & Shawn were handed microphones by waiters. Even the workers of the Mcdonalds were also DX fans! Triple H & Shawn held the microphnes as the fans cheered louder for them. This brought back memories & smiels on their faces. "Man, we haven't done this in a long time! But I have 1 question.........are you ready?" Triple H said as the crowd cheered, " NO, I SAID.....AAAAAARE YOOOOOOOU RRRRRREEEEEAAAADYYYYYY?!?!?!?!" he said again as the crowd in the store went WILD as they saw & heard this.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Dwayne finally finished eating his Big Mac and raised his fist to cheer, because he wasn't ready to talk yet.
Everyone yelled a thundering: "YEAH!"
James couldn't help but smile on and cheer, since this too brought back memories of old times. If only the other guys from Metallica were here! Then, it would be insanely fun!
Zakk clapped his hands!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Before Triple H could continue, Shawn came up to him, "You know I can feel this here." he says mentioning the people cheering, "But I feel like I'm missing something. Like I obviouslly can see I have my pants on. I KNOW I remembered my underwear, cause I can feel then bunching up while I'm talking." he says as the crowd laughs, "BUT, I still feel like......you know......something's missing." he says again.
Triple H then said, "No something, you're right Shawn, something's missing, but I can't put my finger on it. I mean you got all the matourlist merchandise on, wrist bands, t-shirts, glow sticks, & anything else so....what could it be?"
Shawn- "Well, I mean obviouslly, I know I have MY underwear on. Do you have YOUR underwear on?"
Triple H then felt around his pants on the side, then nodded, "Is that what it is?" Shawn asked. "Check." Triple H said.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

James and Zakk, watching the two beginning to joke around, they couldn't help but laugh! These were the old days, in fact, they never get old. James soon burst in laughter as the show went on!(2:15-2:21)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Triple H & Shawn thinked for a minute until Triple H snapped his fingers, "Aha! I know wat it is!"
"What?" Shawn asked.
"Don't we have something more for the crowd? How about introducing, our friends to the stage?"
"Ya know, that's not a bad idea."
"Then without further ado, let's bring to out skid, ZaKK Wylde, Dwayne Johnson & James Hetfield to the stand!" Triple H said as he & Shawn pointed to Dwayne, Zakk, & James!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:35 pm

The three then only waved and got up, walking over to Shawn and Triple H. Then James moved his head over to the mic and asked: "Hey everybody!" With a slight grin, he spoke again: "Is there any Metallica Familia in here?"
The crown yelled a thundering: "YEAH!!!"
James: "So, you guys, eh...you want something to do?...How about we all play something for ya? Something you want?"
The crowd cheered in agreement!
James: "Well, we'll meet you at the arcade game just to the left of McDonald's!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am

Triple H & Shawn look on with smiles as they see James up there, "Then.........LLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEET'S GET READY TO PARTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" Triple H says on the microphone. Shawn then says, "& if you're not down with that......we've got 2 words for you!" he says as the crowd then says, "Suck it!!!!" they said as they cheer!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:30 am

Soon, they all walked over to the arcade to play some music for the fans! Zakk approached first and asked: "Hey guys! Any Ozzy fans out there?"
The crowd cheered a loud "Yeah!"
Zakk: "Then wanna hear something?! Well, how about...Mr. Crowley?!"
Then, he grabbed a game guitar and started to play the song, choosing lead guitar!
Time for something new Tumblr10

He first waited for the guitar part, and waited, to unleash some shredding!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Triple H & Shawn smile as they watch Zakk play on the song, standing by Dwayne & James as Zakk waited to start playing the song, seeing all the Ozzy Osbourne fans cheering as they wait for him to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for something new
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next