Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

"Tickle tickle tickle!" >X3 Yoruichi says as she continues to tickle Ben on the belly.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"S-S-S-Stop it-! C-C-Cut it out, will ya?" X'3 Ben continued to try & say to Yoruichi but even he was starting to laugh a little more as he tried.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Yoruichi continued to tickle Ben & eventually got him away from the door, but she continued tickling, "C'mon, say uncle! Say uncle!" >X3 she says, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:13 pm

"Hahahahahahaha! U-U-U-U-Uncle! Uncle!!" X'3 Ben cried out with laughter, trying to make her stop tickling him & trying to get away from her. But he just couldn't. He laughed on & on, not realizing he was away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Seeing that Ben said uncle, Yoruichi stopped tickling & saw she was between Ben & the door. She giggled kinda evily & rushed through the door to go find Susan! >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:08 pm

O3O Seeing this, Ben tried to snag her before she could go through, but he barely missed her! "Yory-! Don't even think about it-!" >83 He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:31 pm

"OH SUUUUSAN!!! SUUUSAN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" >X3 Yoruichi called out as she ran from Ben, trying to stay out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"Yoryyyyyy!! Shut it!!" >83 Ben said to her again while trying to grab her & prevent her from getting to Susan!
Susan meanwhile was in the kitchen with Johnny, fixing up the pizza with him. As usual, she was scorning him.
"How many times do I have to tell you, Johnny? Your putting TOO much pepperoni on it!!" >=3 she said to him!
"C'mon sis! More meat is better!" Johnny said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Not listening, Yoruichi still called out to Susan while keeping out of Ben's grasp! >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Seeing that Yoruichi was avoiding him, Ben soon, stopped & made a run for the opposite direction to hide from Susan when she found out! <83
In the kitchen, Susan & Johnny continued to bicker back & forth with a sibling argument.
"Too much meat can clog up your arteries." >=3 she said to him.
"Ohhhhh don't go there." >X3 Johnny said back.
"Im serious." >=3
"& the greasy cheese does any better?" >B3
O3O "Don't be a smart alec with me!" >83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Soon enough, Yoruichi appeared in the kitchen, approaching, "Mmmm, that sure smells good." =3 she says, preparing to tell Susan about Ben tricking her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:48 pm

As Johnny & Susan argued, she soon turned over to see Yoruichi coming in the room. "Oh, hi there. What'cha up to? Are you hungry after all?" =3 she asked.
"You can still share a piece with me." B3 Johnny said before being elbowed by her sister. "Now quit picking on her." >=3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:08 am

"Actually, hehe, I am a bit hungry." X3 Yoruichi says, turning to Susan, "Hey, Susan. Remember when Ben said to you the pizza was burning? Well, as I can see & smell....it's not burnt. He played a prank on you just to get you out of the room." she says! >;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

O3O Johnny soon had his eyes wide opened with excitement upon hearing this! "Awesome!!"! 83 He said back. As Susan, upon hearing Yoruichi speak about Ben, sighed & nodded in agreement. ">Sigh< Ohhh yes. I know he did. That little brick head. I'll get him back for that for sure....Wanna help?" >B3 she said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:45 am

"Hehe, sure. I'm in. Besides, I should get him back for calling him a meatball just a few moments ago." Yoruichi says. >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

O3O ">Gasp!< He called you a Meatball head?! A sweet girl like you?! You poor thing!" <83 Susan said back to Yoruichi! "That Ben! Ooooh, he's gonna get it now!" >83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:12 am

"Hehe, but I kinda got him back by calling him tubby." >X3 Yoruichi said with an evil-like giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:27 am

"Hehehe, atta girl." >X3 Susan said back to Yoruichi with a high five. "Ooohohohoo does this mean you two are gonna trash Ben tonight? SWEET! I have to see this!" >83 Johnny soon replied to them as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:37 am

"Hehe, yes we are. & YOU can't watch." >X3 Yoruichi replied to Johnny with a hi-5 to Susan, "This is girl business." >;3 she then says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:05 am

O3O "Whaaaaat?!" <83 Johnny soon said back to Yoruichi. "C'mooooooon, this is like a chance of a lifetime! This may never come around agaaaaiiiiin!" <83 he said.
"No. This is between me, Yory & Ben. Unless you prefer to have us sneak into YOUR room at night! Which I bet you deserve a good reason." >B3 Susan said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:50 pm

"Yeah, you don't want us giving you any nightmares, do we?" Yoruichi replied to Johnny looking on at him with the same look as Susan. >B3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:02 pm

O3O Johnny looked on with widened eyes at first. He backed down a little to get some distance, then took a bite of his piece of pizza. "Your bluffing!" >83 He said back to them.
"Oho, you wanna bet!? Don't talk with your mouth full." >B3 Susan said back
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Yeah, don't talk with your mouth full." >B3 Yoruichi says to Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:38 am

Johnny merely grumbled & continued to eat his piece of pizza before Susan & Yoruichi. He took rather large bites while glaring on. "Butt off. What I do is none of your business. ">83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

"Well, considering I am a dear friend & I am staying here for tonight, I guess it IS my business." >B3 Yoruichi says with a wink to Susan. >;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next