Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for something new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Time for something new - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Shawn & Triple H clapped & chuckled at James' last statement, remembering an old friend, Mick Foley, saying the sme thing. Raji clapped & cheered, "You never cease to amaze me on that guitar, James." she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 pm

James only giggled and modestly replied: "Thanks, but I'm not that awesome. There are tons of awesome guitarists out there: Santana, Slash, Jimmy Page and others."
Zakk: "But hey, you whooped me!"
Dwayne: "Awesome job man!"
James high-fived them all, giving a few pats on the back as well, except to Raji.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Raji smiled as James did this, then she came up with an idea, "Hey, why don't all of you play a sone on here, as a whole band?" she says with her arms crossed, smiling still.
Triple H & Shawn looked on after they heard Raji, turning to James to see what he thinks of the idea.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 pm

James then paused for a second. When he thought about it, playing together in a band during his free off-tour time wasn't such a bad idea at all. It would remind him of playing live, and it could be good exercise before actually playing. James then smiled and nodded: "I'm in!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:39 pm

"Yeah, I like the idea." Triple H said. "Yeah, count me in as well." Shawn said agreeing. Raji giggled as she prepares to watch the group play, taking a photo of her younger sister Pavi, who is on vacation with a smile, Have fun, sis. she thought as she put the photo up & watched on at her new friends, watching them preparing to play.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 pm

James then remembered something. He had to know if someone of the two actually plays bass guitar, the one thing he hasn't heard yet. He had to ask: "Well? Anyone of you guys know how to play bass? We need a bass."
Dwayne: "Not me, but I'd like to go on the drums."
James: "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 pm

"I'll take the rythym guitar." Triple H said. "I'll go for the bass guitar." Shawn said. Raji still stood there, watching & waiting for the group to begin playing a song. She then began to cheer & chant with the group of people, getting them more excited on seeing them play.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Zakk: "James, I'm going for lead."
James then looked to him a little. He felt incomplete without a guitar, but still, he was a singer nonetheless. He soon said: "Well, I guess I'll sing. And I'll pick a song."
He decided to take "Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark." OK, I'm picking the song, get ready!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Raji smiled as the song began to play. Triple & & Shawn watch on as they wait for their turn to play when the time comes in the song. Raji wasn't a big heavy metal fan, but she likes it nonetheless. She bangs her head to the music, tapping her foot, feeling the urge to dance to it.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

James then pressed to start and the game spoke: "3, 2, 1, Go!" Soon, Dwayne and Zakk started to play, along with Shawn and H, only listening to the song and looking at the tabs that came on the game screen for slight help, in case they didn't know everything. Soon, James stated to sing(just imagine his voice instead of Bruce's).
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am

Triple H & Shawn played along at the song with James, everyone is now having a geat time. Even Raji as she begins dancing as she always loved to dance to music, no matter what song it is.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm

The meeting between the Doctor & the Baron was soon done. Both had parted their separate ways.. But trouble was brewing already. It was imminent. The man that had been sent by Baron Strucker was on the move. A spy. A HYDRA agent in disguise to blend in the crowds of JFC as a business man in work. He passed by the crowding people with little effort to blend in perfectly as o one took a moment to take a second look at the man.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm

James sang and headbanged as well, really enjoying the music. He even played "air guitar" with his hands a little - he couldn't resist it, because he felt incomplete without a guitar(he always plays rhythm guitar live), and the fast rhythm urged him to mime playing a guitar!

Dwayne also did well on the drums. Though he plays guitar better, drums are also a profession from his side. He played guitar when mocking John Cena after the Wrestlemania 28 victory against him, singing a cover of "Jailhouse Rock".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Triple H & Shawn continued to play their parts of the band. Raji continued to dance to the music being played, feeling like this was a mini party to her.
------------------------------------
After the meeting of Doom & Strucker, Doom sits on his throne. He wonders how his pet is doing. He turns to a guard, "What's the progress on the adaptoid Doombot?" he asks.
"All is going well, sir. It is gathering information on the John Hammond Reserve Island." the guard says.
"Excellent, give me updates every 10 mnutes of its progress. Don't let it fail. You know that Doom won't tolerate any kind of failure."
"O-o-of course, my leige."
Very well, you're dismissed." Doom says as the guard returns to his post while Doom remains in his plotting posee, eyes closed & waiting for the next battle & report on his creation.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 pm

The spy made his progress. So far, he was undetected & unnoticed. No one suspected a thing. He continued to gather as much intel as he could possible for Strucker. Passing by the enormous crowds of people & remaining low from the guards to avoid suspicion. But the sudden sound of rock music soon caught his ear. Such a racket he thought. The sounds of a small part soon entered his ear & couldnt help but to turn his head. Then, with an idea & plan in mind, he began heading to where this "party" was, walking into the very areas where James, Triple H, Raji & all the others were. Perhaps, he thought, he could pick up a lead here. Perhaps this would lead the HYDRA spy somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:38 am

Doom remained on his throne for the past 2 hours while James & the others had a small party. Getting reports on the Doombot he send every 10 minutes, all went well. But his computer was about to send a message he will not like!
"->ADAPTOID SIGNAL-NOT DETECTED.<-"
Doom's eyes snapped open, he ouldn't beleive this, his machine somehow failed, h knew it just by hearing the computer. He growls awefully loudlly in anger & turned to the computer, "Insignificant machine! Doom DOES NOT tolerate failure! Restore communication from the adaptoid NOW!" he said with his fists clenched.
"->ADAPTOID SIGNAL DECETED. THE SIGNAL ISN'T MOVING. THE SIGNAL IS NEAR THE VET AREA.<-"
Doom looked on as he heard the bot's location, "Grrrrr, Hammond." he says to himself, knowing Hammond would be somehow involved, but unaware that it was Kamina & Yoko who stopped it, "Adaptoid. Resume your investegation on the Island NOW!"
"->NEGATIVE RESPONSE.<-"
"WHAT?!" D8< Doom said, demanding an explanation.
"->THE ADAPTOID SOFTWARE IS BURNED BY ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY.<-"
"I will not allow this! It WILL continue the misson! Begin transmisson to whatever is left of it, DOOM'S WORD IS LAW!!!"
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Soon, they guys finished playing their song and they quickly got off the stage. James had a few things that he had to see to right now - he's been thinking of purchasing a new dinosaur, since he missed the fun of training dinosaurs to professionalism, so buying a new trainee to learn the ropes of Jurassic Fight Club and become a fighter, rather than a pet.

However, he didn't intend to buy an adult, but a juvenile, who knows nothing, and could learn a few things from him, and even better, from Death, who might pass some of his moves onto it. So, as they came down from the stage: "Eh, guys, since I have to see something, I gotta go. I wanna buy a new dinosaur for my team. Wanna come with me?" asked James. He wanted to get it done today, because he will be busy with Salma and his new dinosaur and Death at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 pm

Raji looked on as she turned back to where her dinosaurs were, "I'll catch up with you later. I need to check on my dinosaurs." she says with a wink.
"You sure?" Shawn asked.
"Yeah, I'm sure. It was nice seeing you again, James." Raji says with one final hug to James.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm

The music had since stopped. Everything seemed more calm now. What a reliefe the spy soon thought. Such a racket to his ears. The Heir Skull would ban such infuriating music from existence. But now, that everything was more mellow, the HYDRA spy was now more free of access! The perfect opportunity. He saw many options to take. Either to observe & see the dinosaurs in captivity or look over the dinosaurs for sale. The options seemed limitless & either one would lend HYDRA an advantage to gain further knowledge for their cause. He waited for a minut, observing a few people leaving the room for the moment. These people were none other then James & Raji.....& he soon took Raji's path. Remaining low & without suspicion, he silently & stealthy followed. Blending in to the crowds like a chameleon to it's environemnt.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Dwayne nodded: "Yeah, I'm off too, I'm going with them."
James noticed that everyone was already going their own way, but that didn't bother him. He could see them every day, now that he knows they're going to the fight club. He smiled and then gave Shawn, Dwayne and Paul a brotherly high-five: "OK, guys! See ya 'round! You're the best!"
Zakk: "I'll stick around to see what you're up to."
James: "Oh, well I'm thinking of buying a new dinosaur. I miss training. Let's go to the market."
They headed to the Jurassic Fight Club dinosaur market. James didn't want to train an adult however - he was more interested in buying an untrained juvenile that had no experience whatsoever, because training youngsters is much more fun. And quickly, his blue eyes caught exactly what he was looking for! A juvenile Daspletosaurus, roughly 3 meters in length, with a long, stiff tail, nice, strong legs and a fine skull. It's main color was a dark gray with a dust colored underbelly, feet and muzzle. It looked healthy and well fed. "Perfect." said James, looking at the young theropod with a lot of interest.
Time for something new - Page 3 Das311
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Unaware that someone was following her, Raji went on to where her Ceratosaurus, Caedus was, looking at him, knowing he'll be perfect to put in a match when his comes up, "I know you'll go great boy." she says, petting his nose. <=)
------------------------------------------
Triple H & Shawn decide to return to their seats & wait for the next battle to come. They stay in their D-Generation X outfits so they can be recognized, plus they want to wear them for the rest of the day.
-----------------------------------------------
The clerk nearby notices James looking at a dinosaur, soon he approaches, "May I help you, sir?" he politelly asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm

In the confines of the Dinosaur enclosures, a shady figure meanwhile loomed over the corners of the large room. The precise area where Raji herself was. There, the HYDRA spy was on the loose! A dangerous man bent on seeking as much information as possible. For the HYDRA cause. He noticed that the woman he had been following had stopped to pet a Ceratosaur. Perhaps it was her own dinosaur he thought. But that did not stop him. He looked around. His shady eyes looming & scanning the area for anything he could get his hands on. Then he noticed an office room near the enclosures. Along with the master controls of the facility. Perhaps this was the main control room for the enclosures or perhaps what he would refer to as the Master Computer. He would have to find out, but it sure seemed like an excellent place to start. Before long, his hand & finger pressed an com link inside his ear, making contact with his commander, Baron Strucker.
"Heir Strucker, I have reached the holding enclosures & there is a master computer just a few yards from me. I will attempt to by pass & gather any info from there." he said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Very good. Excellent. Proceed as planned." Strucker soon replied back on the same com. He, meanwhile, remained in the same observation room that was reserved for him & remained seated on his chair with another glass of fine wine. Ready to receive whatever information the spy had to offer.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Soon, James's sites were interrupted by a salesman asking him of help, and James looked at him, then shook his hand: "Oh, morning. I was just looking at your little Daspletosaurus. Is he for sale?" he asked. He could see a price stuck on the fence, but he asked nevertheless, because he might be a cranky keeper!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Raji petted on at Caedus, she feels like someone was watching her. Shw turns & sees nothing. She shrugs & turns back to Cardus, "I'll see you later, boy." she says as she heads to the stands.
----------------------------------------------
But the keeper wasn't kranky as he heard James' question, "Oh, this little guy? Why yes he is for sale. Would you like to purchase him?" the clerk asks James as he approaches the fence where the Daspletosaurus is.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm

"As you command, Heir Strucker." the spy soon replied back. Cutting off his communication with Strucker from the com link in his ear. From there, he poked his head from the corner of the room. He stood there & waited, seeing Raji coming close by. With this, he needed to act. With his business suit, his disguise made him look much like a man on business or perhaps one of the stadium owners. The only slight give away was but the tiniest but more unoticable thing- a HYDRA logo made of clothing threads upon the shoulder of the man's suit. Then.....He made his move. He walked casually from the corner of the room, where he was about to cross paths with Raji, seeing her coming for her. He merely did nothing but walk along with a bland face, until he bumped shoulders with her & from their turned to her. "Oh-! My apologies madam." he simply said as he continued on his path & his secret mission. Though he remained casual & suspicious, the very man's presence & tone seemed.......Strange. Mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for something new
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next