Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for something new

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Time for something new - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:45 pm

The young predator leaned his backward and stepped back a little, looking at James a bit doubtfully, as if it hesitated to look at him.
Time for something new - Page 4 Das10
"Eh, yeah, I'm interested. Thing is, it's a beautiful specimen, it's got a really nice build and a beautiful skull. All Biosyn dinosaurs look really good. What were you looking to get out of him?"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:51 pm

"Oh-! That's ok." Raji says as the man bumped into him & watched him walk off, seeing that he looked suspicious in a way. She shrugged & continued heading to the stands, taking her seat & waiting for the next match.
-----------------------------------------
"Well, I'm asking $200 for the Daspletosaurus." the clerk says to James, telling him the price of the young Daspletosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 pm

The man continued with no hesitation or a backwards glance. The central computer room was just within his sights & his reach. But he was soon gaining a new field of attention....The dinosaurs. The animals in their enclosures did not take kindly to the man's presence. Some stayed away from him while others growled & even roared at him.....But a soldier of HYDRA is never to be shaken by such displays. Soon enough, the spy had reached his destination. He entered the computer room quietly & with little effort. Just a few by-pass coded to get through the security & he was finally in. Where the computer finally sat before him. Now, he could get to work...
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 pm

James then paused, thinking the price over, knowing that a Biosyn Daspletosaurus is worth more money, so he stated: "Eh,... I'll tell ya what. You offered way less than the market value is out there. They are worth more money than that. I can give you 200 bucks, but if you really need the money, I can give you the market value of the dinosaur, and it's 500 bucks. It's more than a fair offer."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

The clerk was suprised at the offer as he heard this, what a generous offer he thought, soon, he can't refuse, "Ok, you've convinced me. $500 it is for the Daspletosaurus." he says with a smile & soon shook James' hand, "Mister, he's all yours." he says with a wink. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Moments soon passed by. The spy had placed himself in the chair before the computer before him. He soon pulled out a high tech drive from his pocket as he placed the little device inside the hard drive in the computer. The tech allowed the man to by-pass the security with utter ease & instantly. Upon which soon spread a virus that would disable the firewalls & other by-passes. The spy was now in. & ready to do his nasty work. With a grin, he was about to contact Strucker before his efforts were suddenly seen by a guard!
"You there! You dont have clearance-! the guard tried to say when the spy then reacted fast & efficiently! He would not allow interference now! Much like his commander & the Supreme Commander, Heir Skull, himself! The spy quickly disarmed the man quickly & with little effort. The guards rod soon dropped on the floor before them as the spy soon made quick work of the man with some knockout gas. A simple spray from his wrist watch he was wearing. The guard, taking the big dose of the gas, instantly fell to the ground, unconscious. Upon the sudden struggle, the spy then made sure all the evidence was covered, carrying the body of the guard else wear...
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm

The deal seemed to work very well and the salesman was certainly blown away by the offer, judging his facial expression and the tone of his voice. James smiled and shook his hand, delighted to see that he made a deal with him: "Thanks, man! Nice talking to ya!"
Then, he opened the gate of the pen, to let the dinosaur out. The young carnivore paused for a while, unsure of what to do - stay in or step out into a new world. Quickly enough, it walked out of the pen and looked at James and Zakk with suspicion. Soon, James patted him on the shoulder to calm him and earn some trust from him, as they headed to Death's pen to leave him inside while the tournament ends. Hopefully, no one will be harmed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Raji still sat from where she is at the stands. She wonders how her sister, Pavi, is doing in Africa. She gets out a cell phone & texts to her, "Hey, Pavi. I hope you're having a great time in Africa." said the message before Raji sent it. Afterwards, she putted her phone back up & looked on at the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:59 pm

A minor distraction. That was all it merely was. It had been taken care of swiftly & effectivelly. The guard would trouble the spy no longer. But now, the spy had changed his clothing to fit even more with the crowds of the people. He had since taken the officer's uniform to disguise himself as one of the security officers of the satdium. But now, there was the task at hand. He once more seated himself near the computer & ready to hack into the systems. Before though, he contacted Baron Strucker for furhter details of his status.
"Heir Strucker, Im in. There was some slight trouble......But it has been taken care of." he replied with a sinister tone.
"Excellent soldier. Your work shall be most rewarded. Now, proceed." Strucker then replied back on the com link.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the stands of the stadium, where the throne of Curt Von Doom had been placed & right where Doom himself was, an old figure soon approached. An old raggid man around his 70~80's. He approached slowly & calmly, without hesitation to the man at all. As if he was someone Curt had known of. This man in particular was in fact Curt Von Doom's most loyal & closest servant. A man that simply went by the name....Of Boris.
Time for something new - Page 4 406px-Boris442
Boris had soon arrived where he found Curt seated upn his chair. He didnt mean to disturb him but as his servant he had to see what else he desired or needed. "Master Curt?" he simply said as he made his approach.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Doom was on his throne, looking out the battlefield. His anger of dissapointment of the Doombot's failure didn't matter much to him. He scrapped the idea unless he needed one again. As he sat, he heard the voice of a familiar man. But at first, he thought it was just a tresspasser or one of Strucker's Goons, he turned to Boris, "Who disturbs Curt Von-! Oh, it's only you, Boris. But I would advise a little warning from you, perhaps a knock on the door would be most appropriate." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm

"Oh. Forgive me, Curt. I would have thought you'd be use to my voice by now. I did not mean to riol you up." Boris soon said as he entered the room where Curt was, closing the door behind him & walked towards his seat. "I couldny help but to notice, Master. But there are some strangely clothed folks outside near the room. Those "HYDRA" fellows." he then began to explain.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Say no more, Boris. I have already seen them & talked to their commander, Baron Strucker. They're here for observing battles. However, I think they're here foor more than that." Doom says as he looked at Boris.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 pm

"I see. I was afraid they would be here for other reasons. But I cant shake the same feeling you have, Curt. What else could they be after?" Boris then asked as he then began to prepare a drink for his master.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"I have yet to findthat out myself, Boris." Doom says as he saw Boris preparing him a drink, he held his hand up, letting Boris know that was enough as he began to drink through the vents of his mask, "But I asure you, they are planning something, I have no idea what yet, but nonetheless they are." he says, walking to the window, watching the city, looking out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Boris simply nodded his head. He said nothing more & nothing less. He gave Curt the cup to drink from & simply stood in the side lines as he watched him stand by the window. Before he had heard shouting & yelling from this room. When Doom's robot had failed him. "I......Take it the mission did not not go as planned." he merely said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for something new   Time for something new - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for something new
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4