Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Empty
PostSubject: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 pm

The Serenghetti Dinosaur Reserve, a beutifull sanctuary where dinosaurs live at, mostlly around a watering hole. Soon, a jeep arrives at the main entrance of the reserve, & out the jeep is Raji T'Challa's younger, 19 year old sister, Pavi.
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Bleach11
She has been waiting for a vacation like this for a while. She, especially, likes dinosaurs much like her older sister, even she has one that was sitting on her shoulders. A Microraptor named Mikey.
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Micror11
"We're here, Mikey." =3 she says with a smile, looking around at the beutifull landscape, soon she sees the reserves owner, famous paleontologist, Robert Bakker, at the corner of her eye. Mikey peeps as he already likes the place just by looking at it. 83
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Inside the main entrance hall, Robert T. Bakker is speaking with two researchers. From behind him, a wildlife expert walks up and says "Mr. Bakker, you have a guest that has just arrived, some others will also arrive shortly. Bakker turns and says "Really...excellent, I shall go and meet our guest". "Would you go with these two and check up on the Gallimimus herd" he asks the wildlife expert. "Of course I will" answers the expert and with that, Bakker goes to the door to see his guest. He opens the door as the jeep drives up and he sees a young girl and a beautiful Microraptor that is perching on her shoulder. "Well, haven't seen a Microraptor in awhile" Bakker says to himself. He then walks out to greet his arriving guest.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Pavi looked over & saw Bakker arriving, for he was one of her favorite paleontologists, "Hahaha, Robert Bakker! It's an honor meeting you. You're one of my favorite paleontologists." she says, shaking his hand. =3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Bakker shakes the young girls hand and says "I am grateful to be the favorite paleontologist to such a charming young woman". "And who is this perched on your shoulder" he asks her looking at the dazzling and colorful Microraptor.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:43 pm

"This is Mikey. He's my Microraptor." Pavi says turning to Mikey, "Say hello, Mikey." =3 she says. Mikey turns to Bakker & peeps at him, as a way of saying hello. "Hehe, he says hello." Pavi said. X3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Bakker chuckles a little and says "Well, hello to you too Mikey" to the Microraptor. "Well, he is a beautiful little dinosaur and he seems very happy being on your shoulder, I believe that we may have more guests arriving shortly" he says to Pavi.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

"Oh? There's more guests coming?" Pavi asked as she hears another jeep & looks behind her. After the jeep drove up, the doors had opened, 2 men stepped out. They both had come from a nearby reserve called Prehistoric Park. One was its owner & famous wildlife explorer, Nigel Marven!
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Nigel_marvin
The other was the head keeper of the park, Bob. Though he himself is like Dr Florence is to John Hammond, he doesn't dino fight, but he cheers & supports Nigel wherever he goes, whether around the park, or around the world.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 am

"Ah yes, here they come now...come on, I think you will enjoy seeing these two" says Bakker. Bakker knows who has just arrived from a nearby prehistoric reserve of their own...Prehistoric Park's Nigel Marven and head-curator Bob. "Gentlemen, I welcome you to my reserve" says Bakker shaking Nigel's hand. As he then shakes Bob's hand, he says "Now then, here is someone I would like you to meet...this is Pavi and her Microraptor, Mikey".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am

"Thank you for the time to inviting us, Dr Bakker. Always a pleasure." Nigel says, smiling in his famous british accent. Soon Pavi approaches, "Wow! You're Nigel Marven!" she says shaking Nigel's & Bob's hand.
"Haha, why yes I am. & you must be Pavi."
"Yup, that's me."
"The name's Bob." Bob says, shaking Pavi's hand.
"& Who's this little Mictroraptor on your shoulder, here?" Nigel asks, petting Mikey.
"This is Mikey." =3 Pavi says as Mikey peeps.
"He's sure a fine specimen. I have a few back at Prehistoric Park." Nigel says.
"Nice!" Pavi says as she sees Nigel petting Mikey.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am

Bakker watches as he sees Nigel pet Pavi's Microraptor and he looks around at the African wilderness. Its a clear and very hot day, with only a few white clouds in sight, Bakker thinks to himself briefly as the others talk. Then, he turns and asks the group "Its a lovely day today, how about we tour my reserve then"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 am

Bob hears Bakker's idea & turns to Nigel, "How 'bout it, Nigel? A tour?"
"I don't see any trouble in that, yeah I'd like a tour. Certainlly a nice day, isn't it, Bob?"
"Well, it's better than cleaning up after the pesky titanosaurs back at the park." Bob says. >3<
Pavi giggles, "Yeah, I'd like a tour. How about you, Mikey?" she asks her Microraptor, who peeps in agreement.
"Seems the Microraptor agrees." Bob said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:26 pm

"Well its settled then, lets all take this jeep and head on" says Bakker. "Excuse me driver, take us to the lake, we are sure to see some dinosaurs there". "Yes, of course, Mr. Bakker" says the driver. The group all loads up in the jeep and the driver begins to drive the car away from the facility, following a dirt trail. As he does, Bakker turns around and says to the group "It may be about five or ten minutes until we reach the lake".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm

"That's quite alright Robert, I'll just enjoy the scenery around." Pavi says as she looks around, enjoying the beutifull scenery. She always wondered what Africa was like, her older sister, Raji, told stories about her time as a baby in Africa.
Nigel smiles, "So, what all the species you got here? I can imagine all sorts of dinosaurs here." he asks.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm

"Well, on our reserve, we have an absolute variety of dinosaurs both great and small" answers Bakker. "Our most common dinosaurs are Lesothosaurus and Thescelosaurus, Troodon are also common...they are like the jackals that roam Africa today, only more dangerous". "Some of our greatest predators include Allosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Deinonychus...our largest herding dinosaurs are Torosaurus and Ampelosaurus". "These are just a few of the species that roam the reserve and survive like they would in the wild".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"Oooooh." Pavi says as she heard Bakker, interested in the dinosaurs already & even before she even sees them. 83
Nigel hears Troodon & just chuckles, remembering something, "Troodon, we had a stow away Troodon on my last misson."
"Yeah, & the little rascal made me scare a titanosaur & almost ruined the park. Stinking little thing almost gave me a heart attack that day." Bob says. >_<
"Luckilly, the park was back in order & the Troodon, wich we named 'Little Rascal' was caught." Nigel says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

"They are very smart, I can imagine how it caused so much trouble" says Bakker. "Like a baboon, a Troodon actually entered our facility and stole meat from the meat locker". "We were never able to catch it until four days later, when it wondered out and walked into the broom closet, probably following a mouse or rat".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Nigel chuckled a bit when he heard Bakker's own Troodon story, "Clever Girl, huh?" he says.
Pavi giggles, "Good one, Nigel." she says. X3
Bob chuckles too & nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 am

Bakker chuckles like everyone else at Nigel's quote. Then, the driver says to him "Sir, we are nearing the lake". Bakker turns and asks "Great, how far"? "Just around the corner of the trail ahead" replies the driver. Bakker then thinks to himself "I do hope there are some dinosaurs at the lake, but there are always dinosaurs, so I shouldn't worry".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 am

"Nice." Nigel says as he sees the corner just ahead.
Pavi looks on with much excitement. Soon enough, as the jeeps comes around the corner, ther see the lake & there is a herd of Parasaurolophuses, drinking from the lake & enjoying the sunshine.
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Parasaurjp
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 am

"Everyone, if you look near the lake, you will see a small group of Parasaurolophus" says Bakker. "Males usually live alone or in small, bachelor groups and come mating season, they will challenge each other for the best females". As the group look on, Bakker tells the driver to slow down and he grabs a pair of binoculars. Scanning the lakeside, he also sees a pair of sauropods and a pair of Masiakiasaurus further down. "Nigel" says Bakker handing him the binoculars "Use these and look further down the lakeside, there are a pair of Apatosaurus and a pair of Masiakiasaurus".
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Sauropods
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 am

Eveyone looks down & sees the group of dinosaurs near the lake. Nigel hears Bakker & takes the binoculars & looks through them, seeing the Apatosaurus & Masiakiasaurus, "I see them." he simply says with a smile as he sees the dinosaurs. Pavi sees this & takes he camera out, "Am I allowed to take pictures?" she asks. Mikey looks on at the site, sitting on Pavi's shoulder. =3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:19 am

"Why yes you are allowed to" answers Bakker. "Uh, driver...could you stop so this young lady can take some pictures" he asks the driver. "Certainly sir" replies the driver stopping the jeep.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 am

Nigel continues to look at the dinosaurs through the pair of binoculars given to him, seeing the Masiakiasaurus staying clear of the giant Apatosaurus as they drink from the lake.
Pavi smiles as the driver stops the jeep & begins taking pictures of the dinosaurs, taking 3 before they continue.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:57 am

The jeep stopped briefly, but then continued on with the dinosaur tour. "Alright everyone, within a few minutes, we should be coming up on a herd of Torosaurus" says Bakker. "Now, if the animals are close to us, I would advise not to use the flash on the camera as it may startle them and we could be flipped over".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:04 am

Pavi nods as she turns off the flash in her camera. Soon enough, they come up at the Torosaurus herd, seeing that this was a good sized herd. Soon, the group sees 2 males who are shaking their heads & grunt at each other aggresivlly, their frills flushing blood to a different color to intiminate one another, "It seems to be rutting season for the males. We may need to be carefull here." Nigel says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: